Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 06:32 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,886,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
I learned something. I did not know there were any Hispanics in the south. I don't know why they think they will fare any better there than the blacks did. And the blacks ran away from there as soon as they could.
Let me teach you something else then, if you're in learning mode.

I live in Texas. Latinos are faring VERY well here. My neighbor across the street from me is Latino - in fact, there are several older people who live with him (I guess his parents or inlaws) who can't even speak English. He is the first generation of immigrants from Mexico to the US in his family. He owns a very successful oilfield services company. Many of the Latino families around here are very entrepreneurial and they have a high rate of self employment and also business ownership. Good neighbors and very active in the local community.

I recommend that you take a trip to San Antonio, Texas to see how well the Latino population is doing in the US. San Antonio is 59 percent Latino.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,256 times
Quote:
You won't read about this in any USA paper or hear about it. Probably because the dead guy is Hispanic (legal but that doesn't matter in JesusLand) But make sure if you ever go down to JesusLand that your GPS is accurate and you pull in the right driveway. Otherwise you can be shot dead!
Phillip Walker Sailers, 69, accused of killing Rodrigo Abad Diaz, 22, after he pulled into driveway at house | Mail Online

who says the GPS was accurate? dont be trusting computers for everything, maps still do work.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:29 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
What is it with you and "Jesusland?" If I am a Christian I am a bad person? If I own guns and live in the south I am a nut. I personally take offense to your use of this wording. If you are an atheist, Muslim or whatever that's fine. I don't see people on here picking on your beliefs.
Probably just another so-called liberal showing his "tolerance" and acceptance for those of another race (his redneck reference) lifestyle and religious beliefs. The extreme bigotry and hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me...

Old 02-01-2013, 07:33 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Quote:
I learned something. I did not know there were any Hispanics in the south. I don't know why they think they will fare any better there than the blacks did. And the blacks ran away from there as soon as they could.

It seems to me that you have a lot of learning to do. Your ignorance and bigotry is amazing. It is people like you that makes this country look stupid. Your hatred for one region of this country is totally unbelievable.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:40 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,315 times
They are lucky they did not turn around in a driveway in my part of "Jesusland". We would of shot all of them and scraped there car.

See, everyone can put stupid crap on the internet.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 AM

59,000 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Jesusland. Yea, I am with other posters on this. If you can't express yourself without race and Faith baiting just keep your pie hole shut! I am so SICK of these baiting and stereo typing tactics! Is that all you moonbats have? Sheesh, your naked contempt for ANYONE who lives in a rural area, and southerners in particular, makes my stomach churn.
This faux outrage is old as well. It's just a ploy to make your lack of linguistic skill seem like righteous anger. Why dont you go buy a tent and travel about holding service in vacant fields. You can hang up a pic of Obama, and thump on the communist manifesto as you breathe fire from your soap box pulpit.
And bear in mind, there are many areas in the glowing urban utopias of our country, wbere folks of different color can, and are, killed, just because they got lost. Happens every day, and I don't see you and your ilk shrieking about that. When you get a grip on yourself, then comment. Stuff like this is just bigoted spew. Racist, predjudicex trash, designed to provoke. Yea, such radical (pun intended) intelligence went into this thread. I stand in awe.
I agree. As I have said before it amazes me that so many immature teenager acting posters are allowed on here.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM

59,000 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Those are the ones they know about. The South has more unregistered arms than you would ever believe. You'll find out when we finally get national registration.
If you can't prove it, you shouldn't claim it. Your "opinion" is worthless!

Old 02-01-2013, 08:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
Quote:
Really? Having lived in and been to most states in the south I guess nobody informed the significant black populations that their brethren all ran away from there. Ever been to Atlanta? How about Charlotte? Most anyplace in Louisiana?

Old 02-01-2013, 09:06 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,021,348 times
Quote:
Down there they probably don't have mailbox numbers. You can easily get lost on dark dirt roads after nightfall. In the dark, the trailers all look the same.
Wow, way to show some ignorance. Lilburn, by the way is in Metro Atlanta. Hardly an area of "dark dirt roads" and "trailers", as you put it. Seriously, try to at least learn even a tiny bit about an area before you use generalized contempt for said area.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:07 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,781,228 times
Quote:
You won't read about this in any USA paper or hear about it. Probably because the dead guy is Hispanic (legal but that doesn't matter in JesusLand) But make sure if you ever go down to JesusLand that your GPS is accurate and you pull in the right driveway. Otherwise you can be shot dead!
Phillip Walker Sailers, 69, accused of killing Rodrigo Abad Diaz, 22, after he pulled into driveway at house | Mail Online
Do you frequently suffer such attacks of hysterical ranting? Are you so afraid of anyone who doesn't agree with you, that you start denigrating anyone and everyone like this?

Sounds like murder to me, if the story is accurate (a big if).

Unsurprisingly, this liberal hysteric immediately starts examining race beofre the words are even out of his mouth.

The fact that the shooter's mother in law next door had been robbed, and he was seeing gang graffiti, doesn't begin to justify this, obviously. Obvious to everyone but these raving leftists, of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies