Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 02:23 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Prominent members of the BNP (British National Party) have denied the Holocaust; I wouldn't trust them as a reliable source of information, given that they are deeply xenophobic and Islamophobic.
Xenophobic and Islamophobic? Sounds like my kind of party.

The BNP are clowns regardless, the UKIP is the party rapidly gaining momentum. A party that will protect the interests of the indigenous population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Xenophobic and Islamophobic? Sounds like my kind of party.

The BNP are clowns regardless, the UKIP is the party rapidly gaining momentum. A party that will protect the interests of the indigenous population.
I don't see the UKIP winning any general elections anytime soon.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:35 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Please, show us why did you post a knowingly false claim trying to link Muslims to the increase of rape incidents in Sweden, by using a heavily racist website, when the statistics show that this is totally untrue?

Posting videos about Haiti and Indonesia (which have their own problems that has nothing to do with Sweden) doesn't help you.
Not entirely untrue I'm afraid... During the period 1997–2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were committed by people born overseas, while almost 20% were committed by people with a foreign background who were born in Sweden. Those from North Africa and the Middle East were overrepresented. Crime in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-31-2013, 03:25 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
I don't see the UKIP winning any general elections anytime soon.
I disagree.

Based on the decline in popularity of mainstream parties and the rapid rise in nationalism, I think we may see UKIP, Golden Dawn, Front National, and Jobbik in control in 5-10 years. Even the PVV is leading in polls again, and I thought they were dead.

The decline in traditional media (propaganda) will also help speed up the liberation process.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM

468 posts, read 553,312 times
Quote:
Prominent members of the BNP (British National Party) have denied the Holocaust; I wouldn't trust them as a reliable source of information, given that they are deeply xenophobic and Islamophobic.
Islamophobic? Seriously? They didn't make anything up, they're merely reporting things the BBC covers up. And no one "denied" the holocaust, some people just point out that many events about it were fabricated or exaggerated. What silly drivel.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:33 PM

468 posts, read 553,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I disagree.

Based on the decline in popularity of mainstream parties and the rapid rise in nationalism, I think we may see UKIP, Golden Dawn, Front National, and Jobbik in control in 5-10 years. Even the PVV is leading in polls again, and I thought they were dead.

The decline in traditional media (propaganda) will also help speed up the liberation process.

Nigel Farage on Islam in the UK - YouTube

However Nigel is mistaken in thinking the Aussie govt really stands up to muslims (see my post above on the potential new Aussie law that severely restricts free speech) because they're all zio puppets and were pretending to be concerned. Muslim Lebanese men's harassment of aussie women sparked riots a few yrs ago on a beach, which was typically blamed on white supremacists harassing poor Lebs, when they were really defending their women.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:56 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
I won't post anything from the source since my thread was deleted for copyright violation without so much as a warning.

Sexual Assaults in Sweden Increase 500% | EuropeNews

NORWAY: Rape epidemic of Norwegian girls direct result of Muslim immigration:
https://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...m-immigration/

Zios brought these people in, who will get them out?

I look forward to all the muslim apologists an Libs calling me a bigot, intolerant etc.

This news doesn't surprise me with the violent misogyny of Islamic males.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
don't play stupid. You and just about everyone else who dismissed muslim involvement basically implied it shouldn't be a problem because it already happens or that they're not committing THAT much crime. By suggesting muslims don't commit that much crime or that rape is over-defined or nonmuslims do similar things etc is basically saying that muslim crime should be tolerated. If not then there wouldn't be so much opposition to my threads. You're failing to see that muslim crime is NOT getting the attention it deserves plus with the censoring of criticism of islam, it's beginning to look a lot like what goes on in a muslim country.
No, what we're saying is that the increase is not solely due to muslims. Not that muslims should be treated any differently. They should be prosecuted under the full extent of the law for rape, because it's disgusting, no matter who commits it.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:06 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
My nose smells bull****

Old 01-31-2013, 04:13 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
No, what we're saying is that the increase is not solely due to muslims. Not that muslims should be treated any differently. They should be prosecuted under the full extent of the law for rape, because it's disgusting, no matter who commits it.
Are you aware that Muslims males may be raping Muslim women? Islamic males are used to pushing their women around, remember that. Their cultures are a primer in misogyny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies