Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM

468 posts, read 553,469 times

Advertisements

I won't post anything from the source since my thread was deleted for copyright violation without so much as a warning.

Sexual Assaults in Sweden Increase 500% | EuropeNews

NORWAY: Rape epidemic of Norwegian girls direct result of Muslim immigration:
https://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...m-immigration/

Zios brought these people in, who will get them out?

I look forward to all the muslim apologists an Libs calling me a bigot, intolerant etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
I won't post anything from the source since my thread was deleted for copyright violation without so much as a warning.

Sexual Assaults in Sweden Increase 500% | EuropeNews

NORWAY: Rape epidemic of Norwegian girls direct result of Muslim immigration:
https://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...m-immigration/

Zios brought these people in, who will get them out?

I look forward to all the muslim apologists an Libs calling me a bigot, intolerant etc.
This looks like a racist website, do you have any other sources??

Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Do you have a better source than a wordpress blog site that looks like it's run by a racist?

Like statistics from police reports that have a break down of assailants by race, age, etc

Old 01-31-2013, 11:45 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
BBC News - Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight

Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 AM

So according to the Article on BBC, its basically the police and government have shifted / changed some of the sexual assault against women to be covered under rape.

Like when a woman is drunk or is asleep, and she is raped, it was originally just covered under a different category. now its covered under rape.

Now, please show us how this supports the OP's claim that its due to Muslim immigrants. the BBC article doesn't mention anything about Muslims being the problem.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Link says nothing about Muslims.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Without bothering to read it and check if the info is valid why brand it as a lie? I don't like they don't mention Zionist role in this but regardless of the site itself this info is widely known and can be verified from stats across Europe. I read ALL sites because the mainstream media won't report it.

Should people merely ignore info because they don't like the people who report it? You think these are all lies made up to tarnish peaceful muslims eh? Same rhetoric used by muslims to get people to censor discussion and critique of islam.

More muslim enrichment:
Video: Netherlands Enrichment in Action in Eindhoven | EuropeNews

Muslim patrol: Hooded vigilantes walking streets of London telling women to cover up and taking alcohol out of the hands of revellers so they behave the Islamic way | Mail Online

LiveLeak.com - Muslims Enforcing Sharia Law on the streets of London

47 Alleged Paedophiles, all Muslim men, in Liverpool Crown Court | National News | British National Party

29 Somali MUSLIMS indicted for kidnapping, raping, and selling underage white girls | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Baroness Warsi (Islam) in the Headlines Again – Understanding Other Cultures - My Telegraph

Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So according to the Article on BBC, its basically the police and government have shifted / changed some of the sexual assault against women to be covered under rape.

Like when a woman is drunk or is asleep, and she is raped, it was originally just covered under a different category. now its covered under rape.

Now, please show us how this supports the OP's claim that its due to Muslim immigrants. the BBC article doesn't mention anything about Muslims being the problem.
The BBC is a ZIo shill...Zios brought in immigrants to destroy the Brits. BBC REFUSED to cover the muslims paedo story. Are you people really this naive? DOn't you realise that your precious mainstream media deliberately excludes facts about everything to distort and shape public opinion and deny them the truth?

Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
Link says nothing about Muslims.
I never said it did. I was merely posting a link that highlighted and explained Sweden's increase in rape. The only significant crime increase perpetrated by muslims I am aware of is anti semitic hate crimes.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
The BBC is a ZIo shill...Zios brought in immigrants to destroy the Brits. BBC REFUSED to cover the muslims paedo story. Are you people really this naive? DOn't you realise that your precious mainstream media deliberately excludes facts about everything to distort and shape public opinion and deny them the truth?

woot. tin foil hat needed in aisle 5!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies