Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 AM

62,942 posts, read 29,134,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Skin color isn't important to me. What matters to me is that the persons are good citizens, work hard, and do good things. That to me is far more important.
Good citizens also stand up for the rule of law and don't put their ethnic group above our laws.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Yep, it's true, we are taking over. I have a hidden underground lair in my house were all the heads of each minority meet and we plot how we will push the white man out of the country and finally take it over! lol

How do you know this? Do you card each one of them? Prove it.

haha, that's funny...nah it's not even white people, just old glory.

Yes, you will fear us. We are like the borg, Resistance is futile, you WILL assimilate!
Your noted sarcasm and flippant attitude and spin on what is said is indicative of truth hitting you between the eyes and you just can't accept it, can you?

I never said that Hispanics are purposely taking over. What I said is that with continued illegal immigration from their ethnic group it will just occur. Would Mexicans in Mexico welcome an unnatural and unlawful takeover of their country for example by millions of illegal Chinese? Of course not but then you're a hypocrite so you'd never admit that, would you?

I can't tell who is legal and who is illegal and I never said that I did so what are you talking about? It is up to the authorities to determine that.

Push the white man out? LOL, Hispanics are partially white themselves. It is about culture to me not race or skin color but the bottom line is that it is about our immigration laws. And for that you have no viable arguments only snide remarks while your remain in denial of the truth because of your own ethnocentricism.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
That's hilarious

I have never had to either, but I'm educated with a degree so go figure.

Yep. We'll quit whining about it and then go to school and get a degree and then you won't have to work those sucky jobs. Also, don't blame the immigrants when it is the WHITE man that is hiring them!

Stupid illegals? I have the feeling that a lot of them are smarter than you, i.e. One that I knew was a doctor. ...
Only the non-Hispanic white man is hiring illegals? No Hispanics hire them? You actually believe your own spin and lies, don't you? Most Americans regardless of ethnicity or race don't hire illegals only the greedy do. So you can stop with your stereotyping of "the white man".

What sucky jobs? We have always had a large blue-collared American workforce. Not all manual labor jobs are "sucky" use to pay well and many Americans enjoy that kind of work. "Immigrants"? No, the objection is to illegal aliens not "immigrants".

Yes, anyone who violates another country's borders and lives in the shadows just like any other lawbreaker IS stupid not to mention selfish also. From 11 million illegal aliens in this country how many of them do your think are doctors or other professionals? You're spin is hilarious to read!

Old 07-31-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This sums it up quite well. For many whites the issues of immigration and demographic transformation are just a means to display status, an easy way to say "you're a loser and I'm not."
What a crock! Illegal immigration should be of concern to all Americans not just whites. It has nothing to do with status but our laws. Most of us white Americans do not object to legal immigration in reasonable numbers and we still allow in 1 million legal immigrants per year so where are you going with this?

Old 07-31-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
If you knew "culture and history", then you would know that there were not any white people but native americans and hispanics. Maybe it should go back that way since that is the way it was originally, don't you think?
Hilarious!!! Hispanics are WHITE people who came from Spain! There weren't any native Americans. Our ancestors all migrated here from somewhere else including the so-called native Americans.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Funny, a group of americans did the SAME Thing over 100 years ago in Texas, its funny how some things are just fine for americans, but not for anyone else! I speak spanish on daily basis to a WHITE woman, yeah she actually likes it and thinks its sexy and uses a translator sometimes when she wants to hear me talk. People can speak whatever they want, quit whining like a baby, worry about your life and your life only.

Agreed! I have spanish blood running through my veins and I would rather have the blood of kings and conquerors in my blood than country bumpkins that couldn't hack it in their own country so they RAN HERE!

And so, who cares? Or are you just jealous?

Why does it matter? Can your brain not comprehend un poco de espanol? And before you get started, English is NOT the official language of the US. I am saying that because I know you will go there lol.

Yep, it's already happened, pinatas, cinco de mayo, mexican beer, words in english that were spanish like bbq, ranch, cargo and armadillo. Again, quit whining like a 5 yr old and get over it.
This will be my last reply to you and the last time I read your insults anti-American, ethnocentric posts! You've been reported.

I don't care what language one chooses to speak at home but out in mainstream speak the language of this country. It is rude not to do so and is an unassimilation factor. I never said that English is our "official" language (although it should be). English is our de facto national language. Even congress declared that a few years ago.

I see so the Spanish conquerors were someone to admire even thought they also did vile things to others when they came over here. By the way, why did THEY come over here? Europeans from England, France, Germany, Italy, etc. were just country bumpkins? You're racism towards non-Hispanics whites comes shining through with every post.

Jealous? To want our immigration laws respected and enforced is "jealousy?

Follow the rules of the forum. Only posting in English is allowed. Whining like a 5 year old? As I said you have been reported. So long, since you can't be civil in here.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
What do I think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?

Much better food on the way.
What an odd thing to say since we already have millions of Americans and legal immigrants from all ethnic groups here who cook their native foods for us to eat in restaurants. We can choose to eat them already if we wish. No, me thinks you would just like to see the white race become the minority in this country because of your apparent dislike of them.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Hilarious!!! Hispanics are WHITE people who came from Spain! There weren't any native Americans. Our ancestors all migrated here from somewhere else including the so-called native Americans.
I know that Hispanics are WHITE people that came from Spain! I don't need some xenophobic person telling me how my culture is! lol. And so now there were no native americans? Omg, what crack are you smoking, put down the crack pipe and read a history book. Yes the native americans migrated here, but they were here FIRST.

Quote:
This will be my last reply to you and the last time I read your insults anti-American, ethnocentric posts! You've been reported.

I don't care what language one chooses to speak at home but out in mainstream speak the language of this country. It is rude not to do so and is an unassimilation factor. I never said that English is our "official" language (although it should be). English is our de facto national language. Even congress declared that a few years ago.

I see so the Spanish conquerors were someone to admire even thought they also did vile things to others when they came over here. By the way, why did THEY come over here? Europeans from England, France, Germany, Italy, etc. were just country bumpkins? You're racism towards non-Hispanics whites comes shining through with every post.

Jealous? To want our immigration laws respected and enforced is "jealousy?

Follow the rules of the forum. Only posting in English is allowed. Whining like a 5 year old? As I said you have been reported. So long, since you can't be civil in here.
Wow, anti american, ethnocentric? You know, I don't think that I come off that way, but I do, it is only because I have to DEFEND myself against white supremacists such as yourself who fear change and want nothing more to do than to instill fear in others because you fear change and think that your race is so much better than mine, I mean after all, can't let anyone else get a leg up can we? I knew you were going to say something about the language thing which is why I put what I did, I don't care if it's rude, you are talking about my posts, isn't there something that is called the first amendment that protects my right as an American for me to say what I want within reason? And just so you know, I actually get paid a pretty good salary to speak Spanish all day, thanks.

As for why the spanish came over here, you should know this, they came for glory, power, honor and conquest, not because they were ran out of their country because they couldn't hack it. I never said that people from those countries were country bumpkins, but any of the puritans and religious zealots that ran away and criminals that were exiled from those countries are. Say what you want, but your posts sound just the same, anti hispanic, xenophobic and fearful.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:11 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
In your example, the $900 Million would be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Like an avaricious parasite, proof positive Liberals can't keep their eyes off other people's EARNINGS.
Quote:
and we sure are quick to call people names, aren't we? Positive proof of a conservative that they cannot reason or talk in a civilized manner, but must use names and put downs to get their point across.
All one has to do is look at the decimated urban centers where Democrats and Liberals have held a monopoly on government to see the parasitic destruction they have wrought. In all of such urban centers, much of the tax-base (Corporate, personal, business) have escaped from such jurisdictions due to avaricious tax policies. Indeed, if the name fits, it's deserved.

Detroit
Newark
Chicago
Washington DC
Prince Georges County, MD
Baltimore
New Orleans

The list goes on and on and on...

Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
What a crock!
Yes, what a crock. That is my point. I was criticizing, not supporting, the previous poster's attitude toward people who want to control immigration.

Smoke_Jaguar4 said:

The only people concerned about a white minority are poor, under-educated whites who are losing their jobs to offshoring and immigrant labor. The rest of us really don't care.

I said:

This sums it up quite well. For many whites the issues of immigration and demographic transformation are just a means to display status, an easy way to say "you're a loser and I'm not."

I am describing his attitude, not yours Old Glory, and not my own. I am criticizing this attitude, not supporting it.

Am I being clear?

Last edited by The Dark Enlightenment; 07-31-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies