Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 11:40 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Our rich elite encouraged more and more immigration thinking that it would increase their wealth...Well it did. In the process it lowered our wealth. I notice that even our police force has gotten funny. Recently a couple of cops came buy regarding a noise complaint. We are a family of musicians and were having drinks after Easter dinner...One cop as the new typical small white guy who was the result of affirmative action hiring. The other cop was the same but bigger. He had an odd face- I could not tell if he was Latino...Arab or what ever..but I did notice his attitude.

The dark skinned cop was looking at us (older white folks that appeared to be the old establishment) the same way a predator looks at prey. The dark skinned cop was sizing us up but knew it was not time yet for the attack or take over. We represented to him - what is left of the old guard...oddly were were not because we are not real anglos...but I don't think he could tell who we were. It's just a matter of time when a Muslim cop for exapmple will persecute a white person with a drink in his hand...or a woman he considers an infidel.

Our stint as the white immigrant elite was short lived...It was nice while it lasted but the nation has changed...we are aging and we have to move over...Those of great wealth are also not immune to the invasion. They will get theirs but much later. I am the canary in the coal mine.
The dark skinned cop was probably looking at you funny because he was a cop and you weren't.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:40 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Also: Law enforcement will be key in this new world of white minority. Laws mean nothing with out armed enforcement. As the face of law enforcement changes from white to darker tones, White people will become the new black.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:43 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The dark skinned cop was probably looking at you funny because he was a cop and you weren't.
No - I don't have a problem with police...or authority. Also I read people extremely well. I could tell he was a new recruit and that he was feeling out the waters. He did not speak and let the white guy do all the talking. It was a confidence issue with the darker cop. He understood that the white minority still controls the police force and the courts...but he was no fool. I sensed that he was a visionary and understood that our days were numbered.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:46 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Really? What might those be?

The "death" of any culture is not an "oh well" proposition.

And I think your demonstrable racial/ethnic complex allows you to be flippant in ways that you wouldn't be if persons of African descent were waning in numbers and power.... which is actually what is going to happen.... especially if Miami serves as an example of what the future may hold for this country (where black people are the very bottom of a totem poll where a non-Latin white and white Latin elite look down on blacks for being BOTH non-white AND non-Latin!)

(Even if Oleg Back is being his typical overly dramatic and hyperventilating self, as whatever "white culture" will not die off anytime soon).

Old 04-09-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Our rich elite encouraged more and more immigration thinking that it would increase their wealth...Well it did. In the process it lowered our wealth. I notice that even our police force has gotten funny. Recently a couple of cops came buy regarding a noise complaint. We are a family of musicians and were having drinks after Easter dinner...One cop as the new typical small white guy who was the result of affirmative action hiring. The other cop was the same but bigger. He had an odd face- I could not tell if he was Latino...Arab or what ever..but I did notice his attitude.

The dark skinned cop was looking at us (older white folks that appeared to be the old establishment) the same way a predator looks at prey. The dark skinned cop was sizing us up but knew it was not time yet for the attack or take over. We represented to him - what is left of the old guard...oddly were were not because we are not real anglos...but I don't think he could tell who we were. It's just a matter of time when a Muslim cop for exapmple will persecute a white person with a drink in his hand...or a woman he considers an infidel.

Our stint as the white immigrant elite was short lived...It was nice while it lasted but the nation has changed...we are aging and we have to move over...Those of great wealth are also not immune to the invasion. They will get theirs but much later. I am the canary in the coal mine.

Where do you come up with this stuff?! It must be scary to live in your head

And btw: "Small white guy product of affirmative action hiring"? Yeah, what AA program encourages the hiring of traditionally disadvantaged "small guys" to the police force?

Old 04-09-2013, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The "death" of any culture is not an "oh well" proposition.

And I think your demonstrable racial/ethnic complex
Now that's funny.

Quote:
allows you to be flippant in ways that you wouldn't be if persons of African descent were waning in numbers and power.... which is actually what is going to happen.... especially if Miami serves as an example of what the future may hold for this country (where black people are the very bottom of a totem poll where a non-Latin white and white Latin elite look down on blacks for being BOTH non-white AND non-Latin!)
Not that it matters, but I am non-white AND Latin. We're not gonna die.........we're gonna multiply.

Quote:

(Even if Oleg Back is being his typical overly dramatic and hyperventilating self, as whatever "white culture" will not die off anytime soon).
Maybe it won't. It's not a priority for me. However, I can say that the proportion of the population that is white will continue to diminish.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
No - I don't have a problem with police...or authority. Also I read people extremely well. I could tell he was a new recruit and that he was feeling out the waters. He did not speak and let the white guy do all the talking. It was a confidence issue with the darker cop. He understood that the white minority still controls the police force and the courts...but he was no fool. I sensed that he was a visionary and understood that our days were numbered.
All that gleaned from simply looking at a visionary but callow rookie cop who didn't speak. So tell me, Oleg........do you know the Powerball numbers for next week?

Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Now that's funny.
If you say so.

Your bizarre racial classification system you share with the likes of Hitler, the KKK, and plantation slave owners smacks of the 1800s, and is increasingly becoming irrelevant in today's world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario
Not that it matters, but I am non-white AND Latin. We're not gonna die.........we're gonna multiply.

... which goes back to why I believe you have a weird complex with your "identity"... something I can't quite understand but appears to be very important to you.

If every black person in America mixed into the population, the country wouldn't even resemble a Middle Eastern complexion. Probably Southern Italy. Or Argentina.

And anyway, you have never shown how a Latinization of the population EVER improves the situation for black people in a country. There is no example to point to that I can think of.

One can merely take a tour on the DR and listen to any tour guide go through pains to distinguish themselves from the Haitians to figure that one out.

Or go to Miami where the "we're better than X" conversations among Latinos tend to amazingly correlate with a hierarchy based on how dark the country of origin is.

Black and Latin = just one peg above black American in heavily Latin areas.

Face it: The death of influence of "white liberals" (if anything, most of the ideals of freedom, striving for racial equality, end of slavery, gay rights, women's rights etc. are the result of the efforts and education of "white liberals" in modern history)... would actually be a BAD thing for the country if it were to occur. Which it won't.

Quote:
Maybe it won't. It's not a priority for me. However, I can say that the proportion of the population that is white will continue to diminish.

And? Again: White Jewish Americans are 2% of the population and 30% of government, finance and business.

It's clear that numbers matters to you, when in reality, they do not, except superficially. Young people do not have your obvious hangups. I am 30, I am sure I have way less obvious hangups than you, and my brothers who are 6-8 years younger have even less hangups.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
If you say so.

Your bizarre racial classification system you share with the likes of Hitler, the KKK, and plantation slave owners smacks of the 1800s, and is increasingly becoming irrelevant in today's world.
I am old-school, I'll admit that........but you are showing that you are uniquely talented - and insane - by placing me in the same sentence, much less the same category, as Hitler, the KKK and plantation slaveowners.

Congratulations.

Quote:

... which goes back to why I believe you have a weird complex with your "identity"... something I can't quite understand but appears to be very important to you.
Whatever turns you on, homes.........

Quote:

If every black person in America mixed into the population, the country wouldn't even resemble a Middle Eastern complexion. Probably Southern Italy. Or Argentina.
There are a lot of brown people in Southern Italy.............

Quote:
And anyway, you have never shown how a Latinization of the population EVER improves the situation for black people in a country. There is no example to point to that I can think of.

One can merely take a tour on the DR and listen to any tour guide go through pains to distinguish themselves from the Haitians to figure that one out.
And that's pretty funny, because aside from language, there's not much difference between the two, at least in the border and southern Dominican regions.

Quote:
Or go to Miami where the "we're better than X" conversations among Latinos tend to amazingly correlate with a hierarchy based on how dark the country of origin is.

Black and Latin = just one peg above black American in heavily Latin areas.
I've heard all the BS. Doesn't make a bit of impact on me. It just makes me able to understand more conversations.

Quote:
Face it: The death of influence of "white liberals" (if anything, most of the ideals of freedom, striving for racial equality, end of slavery, gay rights, women's rights etc. are the result of the efforts and education of "white liberals" in modern history)... would actually be a BAD thing for the country if it were to occur. Which it won't.
So why are you telling me this? I am more liberal than conservative on most issues.

Quote:
And? Again: White Jewish Americans are 2% of the population and 30% of government, finance and business.
OK.........

Quote:
It's clear that numbers matters to you, when in reality, they do not, except superficially. Young people do not have your obvious hangups. I am 30, I am sure I have way less obvious hangups than you, and my brothers who are 6-8 years younger have even less hangups.
I don't have any hangups at all.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
I am old-school, I'll admit that........but you are showing that you are uniquely talented - and insane - by placing me in the same sentence, much less the same category, as Hitler, the KKK and plantation slaveowners.

Congratulations.

Stare into the abyss, Lucario....

Quote:
There are a lot of brown people in Southern Italy.............

Which brings us back to why you believe having tanned skin makes you "not white"?

You do realize that white people - like black people - are actually very diverse in appearance.

Quote:
And that's pretty funny, because aside from language, there's not much difference between the two, at least in the border and southern Dominican regions.
There's a world of cultural difference.

Quote:
I've heard all the BS. Doesn't make a bit of impact on me. It just makes me able to understand more conversations.

It has way more of an impact in discussing what a "white" "minority" US will ACTUALLY look like and BE like for other groups.

Quote:
So why are you telling me this? I am more liberal than conservative on most issues.

Because it's on point.

Quote:
I don't have any hangups at all.

Riiiiiight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies