Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
ROFLMAO! The adoption is an INDUSTRY, and quite lucrative. Stop deluding yourself. You're certainly not deluding me.
I sit on the board of an non profit adoption agency your ignorance is displayed

Old 02-04-2013, 10:36 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I sit on the board of an non profit adoption agency your ignorance is displayed
Aaaah, I knew there was a reason you were here promoting anti-abortion. How else can you get PRODUCT to promote your agency with, if not by forcing poor women to continue to pop out the product and keep you in service?

Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Aaaah, I knew there was a reason you were here promoting anti-abortion. How else can you get PRODUCT to promote your agency with, if not by forcing poor women to continue to pop out the product and keep you in service?
And adoption agencies differ in their financial ethics too.

Nonprofit adoption agencies often profit someone other than child | www.ajc.com

Old 02-04-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post

Really good article.

The law, however, doesn’t preclude big salaries for the agencies’ executives, or self-dealing by their corporate officers or high overhead costs that don’t benefit the children the groups are supposed to help.
For many private adoption and foster care agencies, nonprofit status in the child protection business leaves plenty of room for lucrative rewards, according to an investigation by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Even the non-profits are a business because it benefits so many well-paid individuals, and it behooves them to use poor women as cattle to pop out kids, or they'll be out of business.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post

Quote:
Really good article.

The law, however, doesn’t preclude big salaries for the agencies’ executives, or self-dealing by their corporate officers or high overhead costs that don’t benefit the children the groups are supposed to help.
For many private adoption and foster care agencies, nonprofit status in the child protection business leaves plenty of room for lucrative rewards, according to an investigation by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Even the non-profits are a business because it benefits so many well-paid individuals, and it behooves them to use poor women as cattle to pop out kids, or they'll be out of business.
You prefer killing them to adoption so you would never understand

Old 02-04-2013, 10:59 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
That's not true, as I have stated repeatedly.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
'

Look, now that I know that you're in BUSINESS to get poor women to provide your organization with PRODUCT it can sell, please take your fraudulent shpiel elsewhere.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
'

Look, now that I know that you're in BUSINESS to get poor women to provide your organization with PRODUCT it can sell, please take your fraudulent shpiel elsewhere.
We make no profit we take in all who need help who ask for it. We discuss all their options, provide mental care during and after birth . Your answer is to kill the babies let the mothers work through it mentally on their own. I have posted here since 2008 and have never tried to hide I'm on the board of a non profit adoption agency. So its not new to anyone but you. instead of vacuuming their babies out and leaving them to cope wit it we encourage them to think about adoption.The line for infant adoption is long. And its is not my profession so its no my business it is a voluntary position and i have a job

Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
We make no profit we take in all who need help who ask for it. We discuss all their options, provide mental care during and after birth . Your answer is to kill the babies let the mothers work through it mentally on their own. I have posted here since 2008 and have never tried to hide I'm on the board of a non profit adoption agency. So its not new to anyone but you. instead of vacuuming their babies out and leaving them to cope wit it we encourage them to think about adoption.The line for infant adoption is long. And its is not my profession so its no my business it is a voluntary position and i have a job
Non-profits, whether adoption or not, DO PROFIT by the salaries they make for those at the top of the echelon. I'd like to meet the CEO of a non-profit adoption agency that makes $10,000/year, or, better yet, NOTHING. Show him to me. And what's more, nearly ALL these are men. My sister adopted kids after she had her own biological ones. I know full well what the process is, and I know full well what a non-profit adoption agency is.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:15 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,778 times
Quote:
Tea partiers are pro-birth not pro-life. Learn the difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies