Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 07:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
How did they all survive infancy prior to Obamacare?
Did they?

Air Pollution, Asthma Burden Unevenly Shared Among U.S. Children

Poverty and Asthma

Old 03-20-2013, 07:32 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
How did they all survive infancy prior to Obamacare?
Well, I don't know. Because there certainly were no government programs for the poor prior to Obama. Damn, he invented the poor. For all I know, he gave those poor kids asthma.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:44 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Asthma is a serious disease that is costly to treat.

People like the OP don't want abortion to be legal. But they are also unwilling to pony up to pay for healthcare for children born into poverty. (The children they insist must be born.)

It's been 40 years since Roe v. Wade and the anti-choice group has failed to build a system, in all that time, to actually HELP children. They are really good at demonstrating. Demonstrations don't pay for medications needed by innocent kids born into horrible circumstances. They claim to care about kids. But the evidence doesn't support that claim. Pity. In 40 years they could have done something productive to actually help all these kids they claim to care about.
Then what do you call Medicaid?

Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Her link doesn't work, but I am totally using the word douchecanoe from now on.

Their web site is back up but they need to restore some things. Read their post----
Update: the main website (chicksontheright.com) is back up and fully functional; however, we had to restore from a backup from this weekend... So all of the posts and comments since then are missing. We hope to have these restored by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

Old 03-20-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
There are only 24 hours in a day. You spend most of your time on this political propaganda. When do you have time to help hungry and kids born with genetic disorders?
You would need to see my bank account and tax returns but that's not happening.

By the way what are you doing? Plus, writing about it and posting it online gives others ideas how to help and gets out info they didn't know about. Many do that through their blogs. Consider this my blog.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:01 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Ah, Huffpo ..... a beacon of fair and objective reporting.

BTW, with or without Obamacare smoking cigarettes indoors and having lots of cockroach droppings around really ought to be dealt with by parents.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:02 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well, I don't know. Because there certainly were no government programs for the poor prior to Obama. Damn, he invented the poor. For all I know, he gave those poor kids asthma.
Maybe he could start a cockroach cleanup initiative.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I have asked you this question repeatedly, and you refuse to answer, please provide proof of anyone who supports Gosnell. Anyone, anywhere?
Here are some who don't care what he does. Silence says a lot about them when they are news agencies and should be reporting the news on him.

Big Three Networks Ignore Abortion Doc Who Snipped Babies' Necks | LifeNews.com

ABC, CBS, and NBC’s morning and evening newscasts have yet to cover the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, which began on Monday. Gosnell is charged with murdering seven babies who were born after viability in his rundown abortion facility. The Big Three also gave the story minimal coverage back in January 2011, after the Philadelphia physician was arrested. ABC completely ignored it, CBS Evening News aired one full story, and NBC gave just 50 words on Today.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:29 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Here are some who don't care what he does. Silence says a lot about them when they are news agencies and should be reporting the news on him.

Big Three Networks Ignore Abortion Doc Who Snipped Babies' Necks | LifeNews.com

ABC, CBS, and NBC’s morning and evening newscasts have yet to cover the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, which began on Monday. Gosnell is charged with murdering seven babies who were born after viability in his rundown abortion facility. The Big Three also gave the story minimal coverage back in January 2011, after the Philadelphia physician was arrested. ABC completely ignored it, CBS Evening News aired one full story, and NBC gave just 50 words on Today.
Hmmm, well that's not what I asked you, is it? I asked who supported Gosnell, and asked you to provide proof.

But since you posted your usual tripe from inaccurate sources stating none of the major news networks were covering the trial, I feel obliged to debunk the link, so here are just 3 of many stories (Google really is great!):

Doc Fights Charge That Aborted Babies Born Alive - ABC News

Defense calls Philadelphia abortion doctor's case 'a lynching' - U.S. News

Dr. Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial: Worker gives graphic testimony about abortion clinic procedures - Crimesider - CBS News

Why do you continue to believe the lies published in those rags? Honestly, how embarassing for you.

And not one news outlet or pro-choice supporter supports Gosnell.

Again, slowly, no one supports Gosnell.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Hmmm, well that's not what I asked you, is it? I asked who supported Gosnell, and asked you to provide proof.

But since you posted your usual tripe from inaccurate sources stating none of the major news networks were covering the trial, I feel obliged to debunk the link, so here are just 3 of many stories (Google really is great!):

Doc Fights Charge That Aborted Babies Born Alive - ABC News

Defense calls Philadelphia abortion doctor's case 'a lynching' - U.S. News

Dr. Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial: Worker gives graphic testimony about abortion clinic procedures - Crimesider - CBS News

Why do you continue to believe the lies published in those rags? Honestly, how embarassing for you.

And not one news outlet or pro-choice supporter supports Gosnell.

Again, slowly, no one supports Gosnell.

Who supports him is not the topic of this thread. This post keeps people up to date on what happens to him when his trial is over. If you don't care why keep reading it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies