Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2013, 11:57 PM

408 posts, read 607,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Their web site is back up but they need to restore some things. Read their post----
Update: the main website (chicksontheright.com) is back up and fully functional; however, we had to restore from a backup from this weekend... So all of the posts and comments since then are missing. We hope to have these restored by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!
My god this site is awful. Thanks for sharing

Old 03-21-2013, 04:54 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Who supports him is not the topic of this thread. This post keeps people up to date on what happens to him when his trial is over. If you don't care why keep reading it?
When you stop insinuating that:

1) Any pro-choice supporters support Gosnell.

2) Gosnell was educated, experienced, or licensed to perform late-term abortions;

Then I'll stop responding to your posts.

Old 03-21-2013, 12:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Then what do you call Medicaid?
Umm.... The anti-choice crowd did NOT build Medicaid after Roe v. Wade was passed.

Face it. The anti-choice crowd has done diddly-squat for anyone but themselves and their agenda. You don't care about kids. You care about forcing women to give birth. F.o.r.t.y.y.e.a.r.s. to build programs to help kids. F.o.r.t.y.y.e.a.r.s. to build programs to help families.

Where are they?

My god, The time and money spent on those looney websites alone could sustain a reading program in the inner city. The busy-bodies who spend all their time on those websites could be helping children who are here and in great need. You are NOT doing that. What part of that don't you understand?

Old 03-21-2013, 12:34 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,260,372 times
Quote:
You would need to see my bank account and tax returns but that's not happening.

By the way what are you doing? Plus, writing about it and posting it online gives others ideas how to help and gets out info they didn't know about. Many do that through their blogs. Consider this my blog.
In a way you are right. Thanks to you, and only you, I almost feel obliged to donate money to Planned Parenthood and intend to give money to them.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:21 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Umm.... The anti-choice crowd did NOT build Medicaid after Roe v. Wade was passed.

Face it. The anti-choice crowd has done diddly-squat for anyone but themselves and their agenda. You don't care about kids. You care about forcing women to give birth. F.o.r.t.y.y.e.a.r.s. to build programs to help kids. F.o.r.t.y.y.e.a.r.s. to build programs to help families.

Where are they?

My god, The time and money spent on those looney websites alone could sustain a reading program in the inner city. The busy-bodies who spend all their time on those websites could be helping children who are here and in great need. You are NOT doing that. What part of that don't you understand?
And you care about kids? Kill them is all you want to do with them. Geesh.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Your bank account is probably looking mighty small with all the time you spend on here spewing Pro-Life Terrorist ideology. Why don't you get yourself a real blog, if you're so hell-bent on spreading that nastiness? You'd reach a lot more... well, nuts. The only ones on here applauding you were already involved in the nastiness to begin with. I don't have to tell you that, you knew it.

Why thanks for the complement. A terrorist for the promotion of life. Might good title.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:25 PM

Default Prosecution Reconstructs Abortion Clinic in Court for Gosnell Murder Trial

Prosecution Reconstructs Abortion Clinic in Court for Gosnell Murder Trial | LifeNews.com

A macabre drama is unfolding in a Philadelphia court room as testimony is now underway in one of the most horrific serial killer cases in U.S. history. On trial for eight counts of murder and a host of other criminal charges is late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell, who is accused of birthing viable late-term babies alive, then snipping their spinal cords with scissors amidst appallingly squalid conditions.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:27 PM

Default I won't post the picture---it might rattle some pro-aborts delicate feelings on here

Moton also testified that she took photos of one particularly large baby, referred to by prosecutors as “Baby A,” with her cell phone that was estimated to be about 30-weeks gestation. Baby A had been delivered alive into a toilet where Moton said she cut the baby’s throat. Gosnell later joked that the baby was so large he could have walked to the bus stop.
News reports indicated that one female juror covered her mouth in horror as the photo of Baby A was displayed on the screen in the courtroom.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:30 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
And you care about kids? Kill them is all you want to do with them. Geesh.
Show me one post where I've said that. Show me one post that says I want to kill - or abort - kids.

I'm pro-choice because the idea of the government telling us what we can and cannot do with our bodies scares the fire out of me.

And the idea of a bunch of religious zealots making the decision on what we can and cannot do with our bodies scares me even more.

Go for it. Show me one post that says I want to abort children. There is a HUGE difference between being pro-abortion and being pro-choice. And you obviously do not understand that. (Since I've challenged you on this previously.) Read and learn because right now it's obvious you do not have a clue.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:31 PM

McMahon showed a particular insensitivity to women who were subjected to substandard abortions on rusty, bloodstained tables at Gosnell’s nasty mill where venereal diseases were spread through the reuse of dirty surgical instruments and the stench of cat urine and decomposing baby remains permeated the air.

“If you want Mayo Clinic standards, then you go to the Mayo Clinic,” he told the jury during opening arguments.

“Apparently Mr. McMahon doesn’t think that poor urban women are deserving of anything better than the dangerous practices and filthy conditions supplied by Gosnell,” said Newman. “His statement about clinic standards is grossly offensive. Even veterinarian clinics have to comply with basic health standards. It is appalling to think that anyone could make the argument that the dogs are deserving of better safety standards than women seeking abortions, no matter how misguided those actions might be.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies