Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,908,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Excellent..... so I can look forward to you fingerwagging the leftwing nutjobs on here
With pleasure! From now on, I'll be sure to finger-wag those comments just for you.

(I actually have called out liberals for name-calling too, you obviously just "missed" those posts)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2013, 04:29 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,908,733 times
On that note, A&M, when will I actually see YOU living up to the independent moniker? I only ever see you slamming liberals, so I expect you will do the same - condemn that behavior from both sides, or you're a hypocrite too. Do we have a deal?

Old 02-06-2013, 05:59 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,207,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
On that note, A&M, when will I actually see YOU living up to the independent moniker? I only ever see you slamming liberals, so I expect you will do the same - condemn that behavior from both sides, or you're a hypocrite too. Do we have a deal?
Didn't you know, being a tea partier means you are an independent.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:05 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,369 times
I dont oppose any Tea Party type that adheres to the foundations of the Tea Party. I could however, list establishment Republicans and Democrats that we absolutely need to boot from Washington. But that would take too long.

We need more Tea Party types in Washington. The only way we get things straightened out is to get rid of the establishment and get people like the Tea Party in there that actually know the Constitution and can help this country out.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,744,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Ha ha, yes ...the conservatives were too dumb to realize what it originally meant - here's a hilarious look at the terms use by the Tea Party and the fun that ensued in media:

Rise of an Epithet by Jay Nordlinger - National Review Online
Not everyone immerses themself in the gay culture.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
Not everyone immerses themself in the gay culture.

I had no idea it was a label placed on a gay sex act... Until I heard it here years ago, when the Ron Paul supporters got called that.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
We Tea Party members understand the constitution and understand the reasons behind the amendments.

I'll trade off gun regulations for 14th amendment changes.

Lefties only respect the 1st when it's language that they like.
Actually, I've never met a teabagger that knew much about his country's history. They're fairly ignorant about everything, but they are excellent parrots.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:04 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,477,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
It's just irrational. Like most liberal attitudes. Ascribe some evil intent to conservatives, them demonize them for it. It's liberal standard operating procedure. Most liberals I know are intellectually dishonest. They can't have an honest difference of opinion. They have to attach all sorts of malice to conservatives and label them the Bad Guys. I can't simply feel that lesser government involvement in individual affairs is the proper way to go. No, I must be racist and sexist and warmongering and hate poor people.
I can have an honest difference of opinion with conservatives. I have very close friends who are pretty conservative, but they're not Tea Party types. Tea party types are ignorant, bigoted parrots who don't know what the hell they're talking about. Their stupidity is truly astounding. And of course regular conservatives (you know, the ones with a brain) hitherto have tolerated them to gain votes, which is why I don't have a lot of respect for them either (politically speaking).

Of course now they're waking up to the fact that the Tea is actually poison, and are trying to get rid of it. Too little, too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Actually, I've never met a teabagger that knew much about his country's history. They're fairly ignorant about everything, but they are excellent parrots.
That's why they make the best peasants.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,878,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I had no idea it was a label placed on a gay sex act... Until I heard it here years ago, when the Ron Paul supporters got called that.
Actually teabagging is not limited to homosexuals.

All the teabaggers I have known intimately have been heterosexual women.

It is a liberal attempt to slur a conservative movement by inferring their members are gay. Why do liberals infer homosexuality is something to be ashamed of is what I wish to know.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:46 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Default Which tenet of today's Liberalism do you oppose the most?

If you had to describe just one aspect of modern day Liberalism that you oppose which one would you pick? Please limit it to only one, we simply don't have the space or time to talk about all of the negative aspects of modern day Liberalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies