Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
What proof do you have that it was a lie? Maybe check out The Blaze or Breitfart, you might find some conspiracy theory to back you up.
I have checked your selected sources and find nothing at all about that conspiracy theory. However, I refuse to look at Media Matters to see what they say about such a thing.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What does it matter? Nobody can look at the picture and make any serious claim that he is being knocked back by it. He's standing damn near straight.

And Roy, I've fired damn near everything from a Beretta M9 to an M109A1 155mm Howitzer. I ran the OP5 Firepower Demonstration at Fort Bragg where we engaged with everything from the M1911A1 up to Mark5 500lb bombs dropped by the Air Force and the 30mm cannon on the A-10. I had custodial responsibility for nuclear warheads for gods sake.

And I don;t pretend I can hold a birthday candle to the power of the President of the United States.

I am always tickled by the nattering chipmunks who in their delusions of grandeur believe that they are hurting the president's feelings by calling him a "*****" or a "pansy." Hell. I'm tickled when they call Hillary Clinton puerile names. These are people who have accomplished essentially nothing significant in their lives and whose names will be lost to the oblivion of history withing five years of their deaths... whining about people who have made history.

It's quite droll.
Did you read your second paragraph where you were holding forth so hard? Of course, neither of us can compare to the power of the President of the United States but what law keeps us from saying whatever we want to about him other than the ones about threatening his death, which I have never done.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:53 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,035,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
He screwed up, not Beck.
Between you and me YOU are the one who brought up Beck's name, again what is your point?

Old 02-04-2013, 03:54 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,223,612 times
Quote:
And yet... you're the one who went straight to the gay interpretation.

Let it out, Sol. It's not healthy to be that repressed.
Hey HistorianDude,....I'm not interested in your gay propositions.

Buzz off!!

Old 02-04-2013, 03:58 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Hey HistorianDude,....I'm not interested in your gay propositions.
Then why do you keep coming back fishing for them?

Old 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
FYI,...since you apparently can't read,....it was another poster who claimed to be an Expert Rifleman.

Not me.

Read with comprehension.....
You were certainly criticizing/attacking someone who is an Expert Rifleman, therefore, what credentials do you have to be a judge?

You admit that you are NOT an Expert Rifleman yet you feel free to judge others regarding something about which you have no expertise. We'll all keep that in mind when reading your attacks.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Of course iy seems that way to you. You and Larry Craig.
More progressive name calling has just happened.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:03 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Did you read your second paragraph where you were holding forth so hard? Of course, neither of us can compare to the power of the President of the United States but what law keeps us from saying whatever we want to about him other than the ones about threatening his death, which I have never done.
No, you can't say "whatever you want" regarding the President. When you make a threat on the President's life, you are breaking a law and then finally your wish will come true and the feds will pay you a visit.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:03 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Did you read your second paragraph where you were holding forth so hard?
Read it? I wrote it, Roy. Are you under the impression that there's more than one of me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
Of course, neither of us can compare to the power of the President of the United States but what law keeps us from saying whatever we want to about him other than the ones about threatening his death, which I have never done.
Oh... I have never claimed you did not have the absolute right to make yourself look like a pygmy mouse lemur railing at a pachyderm. It's cute. But the elephant neither notices nor cares.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I'm actually pretty well known for not having much of a temper.

I thought that too till you started that progressive style name calling. NOw I really do wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies