U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2013, 06:37 PM

19,025 posts, read 22,232,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post
A bad dog who bites, shoots, stabs, chokes, punches, kicks, and anything else dirty I can come up with. I'm not dying today.

Girly men can just get their sorry ass killed and do nothing. Nothing like a pro WWE wrestler who has to do it for real once. The first time they see a weapon, they drop a load in their shorts. Maybe just get knocked out with a blackjack and wipe their tears as they come to when their wallet is gone along with their car.

So called Badasses....or mall ninjas have lived amongst real men for centuries. Hey, at least the gals get along great with them. The ones who are not armed themselves that is.
I have killed a few dogs.... real ones, sent to get me...... Both by cops and by some idiot.... When it comes to a bump in the night, I will take a gun every time.

Already have....... At my age I am not getting down on my knees for anyone..... I am not dying today either, unless a high power decides it's my day to die in bed. I went hiking yesterday on ICE with crampons on my boots for 4 miles...... So I am not ready for the death bed yet.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM

6,396 posts, read 4,407,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I've seen quite a few people link guns to masculinity and bravery. Are they correlated?

This isin't about gun rights, I support the 2nd amendment and don't support Feinstein's proposal to ban "assault weapons" Keep all your guns and high capacity magazines, buy 100 more if you can afford it.

Bill Maher Subject Cojones American Males Lack Thereof - YouTube
Ridiculous.

The owning of anything has nothing to do with masculinity, or femininity.

It has nothing to do with bravery.

Some people buy a gun for protection, some for target shooting, some to take out in the country and plink at targets.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:49 PM

16,884 posts, read 13,035,946 times
Quote:
I've seen quite a few people link guns to masculinity and bravery. Are they correlated?

This isin't about gun rights, I support the 2nd amendment and don't support Feinstein's proposal to ban "assault weapons" Keep all your guns and high capacity magazines, buy 100 more if you can afford it.

already bought almost 2000 magazines since the week before sandy.

link them to masculinity? i think my daughters would have a problem with you saying that they are masculine, when they are all feminine.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:50 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,746,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I have killed a few dogs.... real ones, sent to get me...... Both by cops and by some idiot.... When it comes to a bump in the night, I will take a gun every time.

Already have....... At my age I am not getting down on my knees for anyone..... I am not dying today either, unless a high power decides it's my day to die in bed. I went hiking yesterday on ICE with crampons on my boots for 4 miles...... So I am not ready for the death bed yet.
Good plan.

Die Hard - Have a few laughs - YouTube

Die Hard Trilogy - YouTube

Old 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM

3,029 posts, read 2,116,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Do you not know the difference between the words their and there?

I bet I know what your "answer to every little situation is."

Raise taxes.
You got all that from a commonly made mistake? Wow! You must have the one brain shared by all the right wingers today. Lucky you.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM

3,391 posts, read 3,739,430 times
Quote:

No, but I think you're on to something. Gun ownership feed a certain concept of masculinity a lot of people buy into.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:58 PM

34,282 posts, read 18,575,986 times
Quote:
haha another ignorant non knowledgeable leftist attempting to show evidence that a move it is the same as real life...............Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 02-04-2013, 07:04 PM

19,025 posts, read 22,232,950 times
Quote:
Yeah man, but i don't do it in the movies......
I must say the GS dogs were far harder than the dobbie... The fool who set the dobbie on me a other 2 guys my friends and we each had GF's on our arms in a part was just that a fool. I don't know why he did, but I heard him tell that dobbie, and I stood my ground having time to wrap my jean jacket on my fore arm.

offered than and that was IT. That dobbie too a bigger bite than it could deal with, and I broke it's neck Oh well..... maybe because i was raised around digs the one i fear hasn't been born yet.

Even in Fla I was offered job in a foreign car shop because 1 I removed a ft suspention cross member from a MGB faster the the owner and the buyer could reach a agreed price and 2 because i got to rough housing with the owners GS guard dog... I didn't know it could no longer growel or bark

I got a lot more hair than Bruce does too......

Old 02-04-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
haha another ignorant non knowledgeable leftist attempting to show evidence that a move it is the same as real life...............Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
But it is real life and I'm not a anti-gun person.

Matter of fact, the first clip happens to me damn near everyday.

Shhhh

Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yeah man, but i don't do it in the movies......
I must say the GS dogs were far harder than the dobbie... The fool who set the dobbie on me a other 2 guys my friends and we each had GF's on our arms in a part was just that a fool. I don't know why he did, but I heard him tell that dobbie, and I stood my ground having time to wrap my jean jacket on my fore arm.

offered than and that was IT. That dobbie too a bigger bite than it could deal with, and I broke it's neck Oh well..... maybe because i was raised around digs the one i fear hasn't been born yet.

Even in Fla I was offered job in a foreign car shop because 1 I removed a ft suspention cross member from a MGB faster the the owner and the buyer could reach a agreed price and 2 because i got to rough housing with the owners GS guard dog... I didn't know it could no longer growel or bark

I got a lot more hair than Bruce does too......
Come on fellas, you are slipping on me. Don't you know Bruce is one of the few Hollywood stars who is PRO-GUN.

Really...like fer realz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies