Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 02:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Courts, history, and the words of the founding fathers all prove you wrong.

Only a fool refuses to admit they are wrong when faced with evidence to the contrary.

You have proven over and over again you do not know what you are talking about in regards to the 2nd Amendment, and the Constitution in general.

It's time for recess little girl, run along and let the grownups handle the intellectual stuff.
I think she is just taken with herself and has recently learned how to spell 'gun fondlers'.

We must remember back when the CONS was written women could not vote. Maybe after the revolution we should reinstate that again. You can clearly see why now.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:24 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
Quote:
I think she is just taken with herself and has recently learned how to spell 'gun fondlers'.

We must remember back when the CONS was written women could not vote. Maybe after the revolution we should reinstate that again. You can clearly see why now.
^^^ Ha ha ha...so true!

What do the Federalists papers have to do with gun rights? LOL Oh chickie....you need an education!

Old 02-12-2013, 02:54 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
To have honor...one must acknowledge the truth...which she does not! She can't even have an honest debate without resorting to childish name calling!

This thread is troll infected and has gone so far off course it should just be abandon now as it has no more value.

Go troll elsewhere waawaa and draper.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:58 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
To have honor...one must acknowledge the truth...which she does not! She can't even have an honest debate without resorting to childish name calling!

This thread is troll infected and has gone so far off course it should just be abandon now as it has no more value.

Go troll elsewhere waawaa and draper.
Pot meet kettle

Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times
Quote:
Troll infected? It was a troll thread from the jump.

"Are gun owners really tougher, braver, and more masculine than non-gun owners?"

Obviously not a serious question.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:18 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
^^^ Ha ha ha...so true!

What do the Federalists papers have to do with gun rights? LOL Oh chickie....you need an education!
Luv the Federalist nuts! I'd completely forgotten them! Thanks for reminding me. Aren't you those nuts that pay more attention to a bunch of opinions that written anonymously to influence votes on how to write the Constitution, than to the Constitution itself?

Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
That's the exact description of a cowardly bully - someone who is scared s__less but hides behind a gun. Take his gun away, and you'd better have a box of Depends ready for him.
Only in your mind.....because that is what the left tells you to say....

Old 02-12-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Do tell, what are you going to say when the SC decides that it will reverse itself in a new case, as it has often done, and you're STUCK with the Second Amendment by itself, which is a MILITIA Amendment? did not know it was going back the SC, are you a mind reader?

Are you going to whine? Say the Amendment doesn't have the subject militia in it? That the SC is a buncha ninnies that don't know what they're doing? Is that it? Seems you are doing the one whining, because the SC has already disagreed with you...
Quote:
And you can begin by dismissing these:

Ahhhhhhhhh what's wrong? Someone speaking the truth...and you don't like it, so therefore they are wrong....

Logic - you're using none So, you got nothing to respond...figures....

The Supreme Court - they can reverse themselves...did not know it was going back the SC, are you a mind reader?

Case Law - if the SC reverses itself, these are going to be worthless, as they base their decisions on the SC did not know it was going back the SC, are you a mind reader?

History - History? Like what? That the Second is for Militias? Educate yourself, which you have yet to do...

The Federalists papers - WTF is this doing here? This is not the Constitution nor a law. Educate yourself, which you have yet to do...

The American way - Same with this one What about freedom of choice? Oh, that's right....you don't care unless it is about you...

Truth - You have been provided with the truth and you fail to even recognize it.....

Sanity - What you lack Yes, you lack this....
Typical leftist BS....nothing to really say....just blah blah blah....

Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Pot meet kettle
I see you are still sticking up for a liar? Why is that?

Old 02-12-2013, 03:43 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I see you are still sticking up for a liar? Why is that?
I'm sticking up for myself, the poster took a jab at me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies