Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
there you go again with your sexist & discrimination remarks again.
I'm serious. What does a woman do? Tell EVERYONE she's packing heat?

Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I don't tolerate violence either, but if someone I care about takes a swing at me, my first reaction is not to pull a gun on them. You seem to live in a black and white world in which you either pull a gun on someone or you lay down and take the beating.
If you're are taking a swing at your SO, then you have other problems than love.....cause it not there....

Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I'm serious. What does a woman do? Tell EVERYONE she's packing heat?
Women are not allowed to have a gun, your going against everything you have been preaching....

Remember, women are supposed to be beaten, raped, and robbed....they are not allowed to protect themselves....

Old 02-07-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Women are not allowed to have a gun, your going against everything you have been preaching....

Remember, women are supposed to be beaten, raped, and robbed....they are not allowed to protect themselves....

You're either just downright silly, or have difficulty with reading comprehension.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
You're either just downright silly, or have difficulty with reading comprehension.
Maybe, but to understand your incoherent ramblings of lies and misconceptions I Have to be something...but reading comprehension is not one of them....

Old 02-07-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Maybe, but to understand your incoherent ramblings of lies and misconceptions I Have to be something...but reading comprehension is not one of them....
No maybes. Say yes, Chuck. You're not understanding what's on the screen.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:09 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,443,536 times
If you think having a gun makes you tough, you're beyond any form of rational salvation and you should take the gun and shoot yourself in the face.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
No maybes. Say yes, Chuck. You're not understanding what's on the screen.
I cannot comprehend lies...which you have been caught telling....here on CD, quoted in your own words...

What I fully understand, is that you are a liar, plain and simple....once again, caught in your own words...

Old 02-07-2013, 07:25 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,709 times
I am tough...but there's always someone tougher!

I carry a gun because only I am responsible for my own safety.
I carry a gun because it's my right.
I carry a gun because it's an equalizer.

..not because it makes me tough...I carry it to enable me to have a chance against a criminal or criminals who are out to hurt me.

CRIMINALS are the ones whom feel tough when they're armed...it emboldens them...so does being in a gang!

They often act in groups and although I'm a very good shot...nerves, adrenaline and the fact that it often takes multiple rounds to take down one person, let alone someone who is drugged out of their skull is why I want my gun handy and full of as much ammunition as possible.
I have no back-up like cops do....I need Firepower and lots of it!

I pray to GOD that I never have to use my gun for defense, but I want it there just in case. I have no fantasies of being a hero or such as is often thrown out there by people whom believe in a police state. They throw these insults as a means of bullying on the internet...to try to shame the pro-gun crowd and paint them as delusional.

The fact is that there ARE bad people out there. There are also law abiding citizens out there that have used their arms to stop mass shootings and other crimes. Overwhelmingly, unlike the police, they tend to get the bad guy quickly WITHOUT any collateral damage to innocents.

Just like the armed citizen in the Aurora CO church or the mother that hid with her children and shot the bad guy five times in the face...he ran away BTW! RAN AWAY after being shot five times in the face! Tell me we only need ten rounds....

For those that might throw the "Serve and Protect" BS on the side of the cop cars...The Supreme Court has ruled that the cops are not liable for your individual protection. The protection is of the community at large...arresting criminals after the fact...not protection FROM them in the first place.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,608 times
Lets see, I will take my AR15 and you can fight me with your pen. We will see who will prevail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies