Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times

Advertisements

This is like asking if eating pizza makes one more Nigerian.

one has pretty much nothing to do with the other.

and billcrapheadmar just sucks. I wish him health and happiness in this world and a long long long long afterlife explaining to god why he doesnt exist.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:16 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Those are the words of progressives who want to take all our guns away. I hope they don't cry too hard once that happens and they see why it had to happen.
Romney is a progressive?

Old 02-04-2013, 03:16 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Are gun owners really tougher, braver, and more masculine than non-gun owners?

Yet another simpering whine from the usual paranoid gun-haters, trying to pretend gun owners claim to be something they'd never claimed to be? And then trying to bash the gun owners for it?

You guys need some new material. This one is SO old and tired.
Oh for heaven's sake that's just patently bullcrap of the first order! You gun nuts constantly make that assertion; even in the title of your threads for cry'n out loud. Aren't you reading the same stuff I'm reading on here?

Now for the benefit of those who can tell the difference; I don't give a rat's patoot for your 2nd amendment nonsense, you want to own a rifle, a Glock 45 ACP WHATEVER; fine, so be it, you don't need a constitutional amendment to permit that choice in my mind, leave it at that but don't come off your rocker over those who don't agree and challenge the popular myth that the anti gunners are weak in both the mental and physical spectrums.

So many threads have materialized with titles that hypothesize the anti gunners are all weaklings who would prefer people to die rather than defend themselves etc., etc.,

Old 02-04-2013, 03:17 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I've seen quite a few people link guns to masculinity and bravery. Are they correlated?

This isin't about gun rights, I support the 2nd amendment and don't support Feinstein's proposal to ban "assault weapons" Keep all your guns and high capacity magazines, buy 100 more if you can afford it.

Bill Maher Subject Cojones American Males Lack Thereof - YouTube
I think men that carry a gun are not only less masculine, but they lack self-confidence, and they think a gun will give them the self-confidence they lack.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:20 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh for heaven's sake that's just patently bullcrap of the first order! You gun nuts constantly make that assertion; even in the title of your threads for cry'n out loud. Aren't you reading the same stuff I'm reading on here?

Now for the benefit of those who can tell the difference; I don't give a rat's patoot for your 2nd amendment nonsense, you want to own a rifle, a Glock 45 ACP WHATEVER; fine, so be it, you don't need a constitutional amendment to permit that choice in my mind, leave it at that but don't come off your rocker over those who don't agree and challenge the popular myth that the anti gunners are weak in both the mental and physical spectrums.

So many threads have materialized with titles that hypothesize the anti gunners are all weaklings who would prefer people to die rather than defend themselves etc., etc.,
Well, do you have a different hypothesis? If so, lets hear it.

Most anti-gunners have likely never held or owned a gun in their lives. So how can this bias be any more relevant than that of the pro-gun set who believe exactly that those anti-gunners are in fact less masculine?

Old 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I've seen quite a few people link guns to masculinity and bravery. Are they correlated?

This isin't about gun rights, I support the 2nd amendment and don't support Feinstein's proposal to ban "assault weapons" Keep all your guns and high capacity magazines, buy 100 more if you can afford it.

Bill Maher Subject Cojones American Males Lack Thereof - YouTube
Gun nuts are the biggest cowards on the planet. A lot of dudes who own guns are fearful cowards.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:04 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I've been active on a few firearm forums lately to get an inside view of the gun nutters and their views on the issues. Many, if not most are delusional, paranoid freaks that need an arsenal of weapons to feel like tough guys.
What, did you go to rambo.com and figure that was a true gun site? LOL...ignorance...

Old 02-04-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I think men that carry a gun are not only less masculine, but they lack self-confidence, and they think a gun will give them the self-confidence they lack.
Glad those are only your thoughts...that is not the thoughts of those carrying, but keep on believing what ever the left wing memo says for that day!

Old 02-04-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Gun nuts are the biggest cowards on the planet. A lot of dudes who own guns are fearful cowards.
Yep, ONLY because you say so............

Or

People who don't have a gun only want to be raped and give their valuable possessions away....

Old 02-04-2013, 04:07 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I'd reckon most guys that carry guns have more testosterone than Bill Maher.
I'd reckon that most girls that carry guns have more testosterone than Bill Maher.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies