U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:26 AM

77,484 posts, read 33,024,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Should I go dig up article after article of pro-lifers breaking the law? Or can we all agree that there are bad people in all groups of society? This is a very immature debate tactic, by the way.
It might be but indeed if a news story about a pro-lifer breaking the law came out, it would get posted. While you might not post it I doubt you would condemn it.

I agree with your big picture here but it's not that simple unfortunately. The pro-choice movement has indeed promoted ideas that allow child molesters get away with their crime. I'll explain.

They argue that underage girls should be able to go behind their parents back or even against their parents wishes and get an abortion with no questions asked. Just do it and go home.

Many times the reason she is pregnant is at home. She got pregnant by a step dad or son. The above does nothing to deal with that situation. You want her to go behind the parents back? Fine, but only with an investigation into the reasons she got pregnant in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM

9,138 posts, read 6,715,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
LifeSiteNews Mobile | Pro-abortion leader caught soliciting 12-year-old for sex

Scott Richard Swirling, 61, thought he was discussing plans to meet a District man who was offering to let him have sex with his preteen daughter, authorities said.

It turns out Swirling was dealing with an undercover D.C. police officer.
National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association. He was an executive director at one point.

I have never heard of the NFPRHA. Have you? I wonder how many Family heath planing associations or organizations there are in the US? And I wonder how many employees...past and present... these organization have had?

Get my drift.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 AM

28,206 posts, read 20,614,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Have not seen to condemn
See my previous post.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 AM

29,125 posts, read 21,913,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oh for heaven's sake! More immaturity. Where in the hell did I say I was in any way, shape or form ok with this???
Well, you did criticize the existence of the thread.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,223 posts, read 1,585,195 times
Quote:

Scott Richard Swirling, 61, thought he was discussing plans to meet a District man who was offering to let him have sex with his preteen daughter, authorities said.

Whats the problem?
He'll make sure abortion is available once he corrupts 12 year old girls raising the odds exponentially that they will need these services before they are 18. Also raising the odds that they will not graduate high school much less attend college.

Sounds like smart business to me, make sure there is a demand for the services he wants to make sure are available.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM

6,335 posts, read 4,404,033 times
Quote:

And football players kill their ex wives/girlfriends, what does that have to do with football?

Nothing

Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 AM

This bears repeating.
Quote:
Sexual predators who impregnate underage girls rely on cooperative abortion clinics to cover up their crimes. As Live Action, Life Dynamics, and others have documented, Planned Parenthood abortion clinics frequently fail to comply with mandatory reporting laws.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blog/pro...ar-old-for-sex

Old 02-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Well, you did criticize the existence of the thread.
The thread is one of the weakest arguments for banning choice.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The thread is one of the weakest arguments for banning choice.
I didn't arrive at such a conclusion as to what was the thread objective.

It is straightforward reporting.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I didn't arrive at such a conclusion as to what was the thread objective.

It is straightforward reporting.
This is a politics forum, not a news forum.

The thread is a stupid argument for banning choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or