U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,656,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
That's just as credible as anything else you post.
As in not at all.
As if anything you have ever posted is credible......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2013, 04:57 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,689,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
And, as others have asked, what on earth does his being pro-choice have to do with anything? If the allegations are true, he is beneath contempt, as pro-choice people would agree.

What COMPLETELY idiotic things to write. I can't believe either of you can be this stupid.

Yes, all people who think that women should have control of their bodies also believe that 61-year-olds have the right to have sex with 12-year-olds. And if you seriously believe that ANYONE in their right mind would think that that's OK, you really are as stupid as you are coming across.

I am pro-choice but wish that abortions were not necessary for some women. I also wish that so-called pro-lifers would allow REAL sex ed in schools, would mandate that health care pay for birth control, etc. -- in other words, would agree to allow things that have been shown by research to reduce the need for abortion. Doesn't that sound reasonable?!!
Great post! Thank you.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM

12,982 posts, read 12,259,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Abortion Advocates Attack Lila Rose: She's Just Too Pretty | LifeNews.com

Lila Rose does this work and here is an article about her.
I truly wish she expended as much energy taking care of babies and children already in the world, then I may have a single iota of respect for her. She is nothing more than a terrorist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Alleged video expose
So this was shot in Bubba's garage, or where exactly?

Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM

21,483 posts, read 13,694,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I truly wish she expended as much energy taking care of babies and children already in the world, then I may have a single iota of respect for her. She is nothing more than a terrorist.

So this was shot in Bubba's garage, or where exactly?
Are you talking about Clinton/Bubba? I don't think he has a PP clinic in his garage, but maybe.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:55 PM

10,005 posts, read 9,021,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
We'll put you in the "Okay for abortionists to have sex with 12 year olds" category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Looks like this guys action is ok with you.
Yes because I saw you pointing this issue out when the largest pro life organization in the world, the Catholic Church, just also happened to be running possibly the largest pedophilia ring in the world.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:29 AM

30,702 posts, read 33,484,787 times
Ultimately what does it matter? There is no political affiliation, church, organization, club, or label that doesn't have criminals in it. There is zero correlation between these things and criminal behavior, except for mentally unstable zealots that come in all colors and flavors. Is the intent of the OP to suggest "pro abortion" = "child sex abuser"? If so, big fat fail.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:32 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,839,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
So you cannot prove it's legit? We can do this all day.
It is presented as legit. If you think otherwise then please show us where it is not

Old 02-06-2013, 04:35 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,839,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Yes because I saw you pointing this issue out when the largest pro life organization in the world, the Catholic Church, just also happened to be running possibly the largest pedophilia ring in the world.
Another left in favor of pedophilla . Yes I am against pedophilla whether Catholic Church or pro abortionist

Old 02-06-2013, 04:44 AM

29,038 posts, read 45,039,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
As if anything you have ever posted is credible......
You have already proven you're not qualified to make that call... like, not even close.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:45 AM

29,038 posts, read 45,039,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Another left in favor of pedophilla .
You'd better have some DARN good evidence of such a claim... that's sick to even suggest, so I expect you can show us where that poster said such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or