U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-11-2013, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,326,058 times
Reputation: 27564

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
His stupidity ..... he should have just joined up with the good Al Qaeda terrorists overthrowing Egypt, Libya and Syria, and he could have avoided the wrath of Obama and the Pentagon's war on terror, and received military equipment and financial assistance instead.

That's what he gets for not keeping up with the latest trends in "Club-terror". Maybe he didn't get the memo.
Well from what I've read the USG has connected him with every terror attack going from 9-11 right up to and including the Ft Hood shooting. To read their reports he's just as infamous as Bin Laden.
We just have to trust their "information".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-11-2013, 12:10 PM
 
1,597 posts, read 976,116 times
Reputation: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
His stupidity ..... he should have just joined up with the good Al Qaeda terrorists overthrowing Egypt, Libya and Syria, and he could have avoided the wrath of Obama and the Pentagon's war on terror, and received military equipment and financial assistance instead.

That's what he gets for not keeping up with the latest trends in "Club-terror". Maybe he didn't get the memo.
It's war of terror.

It's the good terrorists most people want to withside. Withcide?

Sua spontecide!

Is Obama a good terrorist, or a bad terrorist?

Fear in every pot, man.

All ya gotta do is believe real hard, and paranoia magically turns into real fear.

Yes We Can! Yes We Can!

Dick Cheney is soooo jealous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM
 
9,065 posts, read 5,593,906 times
Reputation: 3824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Not sure how you came to that little bit of make believe since the "left" has been all over the issue since day one and has never let it rest of a minute.

Oh, never mind I forget that you are conservative Republican with a bad case of situational concerns. the situation being anything done by Obama.
Oh give me a flucking break .... situational concerns ? You lefties are so steeped in your own kool-aide it's unbelievable. To deny that Obama has been given a blank check from the left goes beyond delusional, but it sure fits the overall pattern.

Are there idiots on the right? Of course there are ... plenty of them too .... but given that Bush Junior left office as the most unpopular president in the history of the United States kinda dismantles any claim of blind partisanship to that clown to any comparative extent that we absolutely see with the ObamaBots.

The hard cold truth is, an element of the Right are just not very bright and are easily deceived by political rhetoric, but that's not the case with the left. I don't believe the support Obama receives from the left can actually be explained as just political partisanship and deception as much as I'm sure it's political congruity, because it's no secret that the progressives have long been activist traitors to the American ideal, who have long despised the constitution and the founding principles of our Constitutional Republic. There has been an ever present desire for wanting to destroy that structure and replace it with an authoritarian Marxist-Communist model. In that sense, Obama IS "The One" they've been longing for, and golly gee they have found their Messiah .... and the destruction of the nation is but a foregone conclusion at this point. The sad reality is, the delusional left aren't going to like the results, because things are not going to turn out like they've been led to believe ... they're just too stupid to understand that they have always served the role of useful idiots .... mere tools of their own future destruction, right along with the nation they've long despised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 01:20 PM
 
9,065 posts, read 5,593,906 times
Reputation: 3824
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well from what I've read the USG has connected him with every terror attack going from 9-11 right up to and including the Ft Hood shooting. To read their reports he's just as infamous as Bin Laden.
We just have to trust their "information".
And, let's not forget that like a lot of other Al Qaeda boogie men, Awlaki has been "killed" before. Back in 2009 he was reported dead in another successful blow against the evil forces of Al Qaeda:

Imam Linked to Ft. Hood Rampage Believed to Be Among 30 Al Qaeda Killed in Airstrike | Fox News

The reality is, there is no reality. These boogie men are creatures to be rolled out, killed off, and later dusted off and rolled out again to say "Booo" from the bushes and caves and hideouts they have all over the world.

The public deserves the FEMA camps ... and the population may really need to be reduced by 90% ... because these lies and overt frauds are just too easy ... the PTB probably have good evidence to support this "useless eater" thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Round Rock, Texas
8,308 posts, read 8,318,228 times
Reputation: 6886
Apparently Obama is as good a Constitutional scholar as Harvard MBA George Bush was a financial whiz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,856,300 times
Reputation: 6453
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh give me a flucking break .... situational concerns ? You lefties are so steeped in your own kool-aide it's unbelievable. To deny that Obama has been given a blank check from the left goes beyond delusional, but it sure fits the overall pattern.

Are there idiots on the right? Of course there are ... plenty of them too .... but given that Bush Junior left office as the most unpopular president in the history of the United States kinda dismantles any claim of blind partisanship to that clown to any comparative extent that we absolutely see with the ObamaBots.

The hard cold truth is, an element of the Right are just not very bright and are easily deceived by political rhetoric, but that's not the case with the left. I don't believe the support Obama receives from the left can actually be explained as just political partisanship and deception as much as I'm sure it's political congruity, because it's no secret that the progressives have long been activist traitors to the American ideal, who have long despised the constitution and the founding principles of our Constitutional Republic. There has been an ever present desire for wanting to destroy that structure and replace it with an authoritarian Marxist-Communist model. In that sense, Obama IS "The One" they've been longing for, and golly gee they have found their Messiah .... and the destruction of the nation is but a foregone conclusion at this point. The sad reality is, the delusional left aren't going to like the results, because things are not going to turn out like they've been led to believe ... they're just too stupid to understand that they have always served the role of useful idiots .... mere tools of their own future destruction, right along with the nation they've long despised.

Great post, and good points. The delusion is when things happen right in front of you, and you turns a blind eye to what is happening around you. Part of that, believe as i say, not as i do.

Don't like the pressure, and being bullied to believe a certain way, or people make you ought to be the bad guy, gal, Bull. And people talk about brainwashing oh please.

The naive and faint at heart, are delusional and brainwashed, they don't see it, that is their freaking problem.

And your right, those who serve the role of useful idiots, or useful servants, serve the purpose of those who are looking to destroy the Nation they long to despise.

Believe as you may, but those of us who do care about this Great Nation, leave us the hell alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:23 PM
 
1,597 posts, read 976,116 times
Reputation: 178
Believers are connivers.

I don't like 'em.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,326,058 times
Reputation: 27564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Apparently Obama is as good a Constitutional scholar as Harvard MBA George Bush was a financial whiz.
Actually I think he is and has an excellent legal team. He has found ways to do what he's done and not go against the constitution.

He drone invaded Libya via memo to Congress.
He deferred deportation and gave people work permits by changing "the process" rather than the law.

No, I'd say he's one very smart guy who knows exactly where the line is that he can't cross and uses the gray areas to his full advantage to implement his agenda.

And there's not a damn thing Congress can do about it either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:31 PM
 
78,037 posts, read 33,277,428 times
Reputation: 15595
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Actually I think he is and has an excellent legal team. He has found ways to do what he's done and not go against the constitution.
Recess picks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 72,326,058 times
Reputation: 27564
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Recess picks.
They all do that. But it is interesting that Obama did some while Congress was still in session.
Hit the press for a bit and has since died down. Almost like it never happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top