Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
After having Morgan fire an AR15 at a gun store Nugent and Morgan went at it. Morgan has reformed a bit in that he let Nugent talk now and then without interrupting. If you watch the video you can hear Morgan talking about hunting wild hogs in Texas with AR 15s. I don't think I would do that since those animals could absorb a lot of .223 bullets without being deterred at all. He proved his ignorance so well with that statement. You can see him shooting that AR 15 at least as close as I would my 9 mm handgun and doing a great job of hitting the target.

The score on this one, to me, is Nugent 1, Morgan 0. When will that boob stop trying to take away all our guns? If you watch the video be sure to see the weapon they are really after in the foreground. Yep, they are using the rifles as an excuse but a really after our handguns.

If you can't read the article or see the video because it comes from the Blaze, maybe you can see it on YouTube where it doesn't have any Blaze contamination.

Here is the link without The Blaze contamination,
Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Now that so many attempts at deflection have come in, I would like to suggest that deflectors watch the video at about 5:22 to see Morgan's poll numbers. Notice how much they fell between December and the present.

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ‘You’re So Full of Crap’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
Thanks for showing Roy.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
After having Morgan fire an AR15 at a gun store Nugent and Morgan went at it. Morgan has reformed a bit in that he let Nugent talk now and then without interrupting. If you watch the video you can hear Morgan talking about hunting wild hogs in Texas with AR 15s. I don't think I would do that since those animals could absorb a lot of .223 bullets without being deterred at all. He proved his ignorance so well with that statement. You can see him shooting that AR 15 at least as close as I would my 9 mm handgun and doing a great job of hitting the target.

The score on this one, to me, is Nugent 1, Morgan 0. When will that boob stop trying to take away all our guns? If you watch the video be sure to see the weapon they are really after in the foreground. Yep, they are using the rifles as an excuse but a really after our handguns.

If you can't read the article or see the video because it comes from the Blaze, maybe you can see it on YouTube where it doesn't have any Blaze contamination.

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Now that so many attempts at deflection have come in, I would like to suggest that deflectors watch the video at about 5:22 to see Morgan's poll numbers. Notice how much they fell between December and the present.

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ‘You’re So Full of Crap’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

i like that part that ted says "an armed society is a polite society"

Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
After watching...I have to wonder how long it will be before ol' Piers gets an NFA weapon. Looked like he we having a really good time with the M2. He also seemed pretty impressed about all the little holes the AR put in that target, someone should have shown him what a shotgun can do.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:56 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Quote:

Ted blew.
Ted- "An armed society is a more polite society."
Piers- Do you know what countries have the most weapons per capita?"
Ted (puzzled)- "America and Switzerland?"
Piers- "America and YEMEN! Are you saying Yemen is a polite, civil society?"
Ted (deer in the headlights).

Yah Ted was great at regurgitating NRA senseless talking points. He was good at that. But Piers shot, firguratively, that "logic" down.

And those poll numbers?
69% want gun registration.
58% want semi auotmatics banned.
And 56% want extended clips banned.

Yep those poll numbers are down to an OVERWHELMING majority of Americans. Does the NRA serve you lead flavored kool-aid?

Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
This is how Ted Nugent got his start: Extolling the virtues of LSD usage.

Amboy Dukes - Journey To The Center Of The Mind - YouTube

Back in the day, I saw him perform in a loincloth; he jumped from the top of a large amp with his back to the audience, and it was not a pretty picture. Judging by his recent behavior, Ted left part of his mind somewhere in the center of an otherwise empty head.
Of course, you watched Morgan and Nugent? I knew you didn't.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Ted blew.

Yah Ted was great at regurgitating NRA senseless talking points. He was good at that. But Piers shot, firguratively, that "logic" down.

And those poll numbers?
69% want gun registration. 78%
58% want semi auotmatics banned. 62%
And 56% want extended clips banned.62%

Yep those poll numbers are down to an OVERWHELMING majority of Americans. Does the NRA serve you lead flavored kool-aid?
So you didn't see the numbers in Dec on that board? Oh well, who would expect you to put them on this board so those who refused to look would see that all of them are over 5 down from last months. I inserted the numbers from December so people could see how much they have dropped. It appears to me that the Senate better take care of that Feinstein bill pretty quick or they will drop even lower.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:58 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Didn't he say that he would either be dead or in jail if Obama was reelected? What a liar.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:17 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,669 times
Quote:
Ted blew.

And those poll numbers?

All I know is that 100% of me will ignore some idiot limpwrist that tries to ban what I already own.
That's all that matters to me.
Go to the hoods and the ghettos and confiscate that stuff, then maybe I'll listen to your idiot yapping
Until then, shut your pie hole

Old 02-05-2013, 11:25 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,901 times
Quote:
Ted blew.

And those poll numbers?

Yemen as late as 2008 had a homicide rate of under 4 per 100,000 which is actually less than that of the USA (Current Worldwide Homicide/Murder Rate)

Of course after the "Arab Spring" Yemen was one of the hardest hit countries, but that's a separate issue. They're having a revolution.

Anyways, Morgan's statistics are from 2007 (Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

In this case guns prove their usefulness. Unlike Egypt, Libya and Syria which enjoy intense media spotlight and outside intervention (including money and weapons shipments), the people of Yemen are killing their government one man at a time with their guns and very little outside help or even attention. A lot of inspiration for Americans.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 PM

922 posts, read 1,908,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
All I know is that 100% of me will ignore some idiot limpwrist that tries to ban what I already own.
That's all that matters to me.
Go to the hoods and the ghettos and confiscate that stuff, then maybe I'll listen to your idiot yapping
Until then, shut your pie hole
+1 I wish I could give you more reps. Its time for some to realize gun owners have a right to not give up ANY guns, nor be banned from buying more. The lib anti gunners cant win a debate against Ted, so instead they go into name calling. Its there base tactic to isolate then attempt to humiliate to discredit anything said. They don't like Teds draft dodge but love Hanoi Jane Fonda. I liked Ted's point that " 99.999% of gun owners are good people, leave us the hell alone."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies