Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
It wouldn't matter regardless. Any researcher worth their weight in dried dog poop knows that correlation doesn't mean causation.
That`s all you got? I was hoping to have my questions answered rather than having to assume some one is making up their own stats.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
this thread has already been done, we have gone through how wrong it is once before, ddo we really have to do it again ?

none of those people had registered with the Democratic party

THREAD CLOSED
As closed as a liberals bottom feeding mind? Obviously not. Reading the loon reactions here there's a lot of truth to the OP's post.
LOL

Old 02-05-2013, 03:34 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
this thread has already been done, we have gone through how wrong it is once before, ddo we really have to do it again ?

none of those people had registered with the Democratic party

THREAD CLOSED
Maybe, maybe not....BUT know this, the FT Hood shooter is still waiting to go to court because he wan't to wear his beard and they won't let him. He's a Muslim sympathizer and has ties to Alkida and the Taliban.

A real nutter and POS.....

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-06-2013 at 03:20 AM..

Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
The Columbine killers although too young to vote , came from families that were registered Dems and openly liberal.
Eric Harris's parents were conservatives, his father was retired military, and Harris had been trying to enlist in the Marines. No evidence exists regarding the party registrations of either set of parents, though Littleton (where I also live) is a conservative community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38
The Virginia Tech murderer wrote hate mail to GW Bush. Good golly, I wonder what his political persuasion was.
So you admit that you do not actually know?

Quote:
The Colorado THeatre killer was a registered Democrat who was a staffer on the Obama campaign and was a member of Occupy Wall St.
All three of these claims are false. He was not registered to vote at all, and had never worked for any political campaign or participated in OWS.

Quote:
The Newton killer was a registered Democrat.
Adam Lanza was not registered to vote. His mother was a registered Republican and a doomsday prepper.

And the Ft. Hood shooter never lived in a state where there was partisan registration. So he couldn't have been a "registered" anything.

You fail.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:43 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Has your research been peer reviewed? Tell us how you found the voter registrations of these inmates and what percentage of them are dems/reps.

well, has your research been peer reviewed? has it been saying that "shall not be infringed" actually means we can write laws against it?

lol, yeah right

Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
well, has your research been peer reviewed? has it been saying that "shall not be infringed" actually means we can write laws against it?

lol, yeah right
Yep. The Supreme Court says so.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Quote:
Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

~ Antonin Scalia writing for the majority

Old 02-05-2013, 06:00 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
The Columbine killers although too young to vote , came from families that were registered Dems and openly liberal.

The Virginia Tech murderer wrote hate mail to GW Bush. Good golly, I wonder what his political persuasion was.

The Colorado THeatre killer was a registered Democrat who was a staffer on the Obama campaign and was a member of Occupy Wall St.

The Newton killer was a registered Democrat.

Most homicides are gang related. Most incarcerated in prison are Democrats. Most criminals are DEmocrats. You want to solve the gun issue keep the guns out of the hands of liberal DEmocrats.
Do not forget about the Democrat domestic terrorist groups, such as the Miami Seven, the Buffalo Six, and the Fort Dix Five.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:11 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,973 times
The libbies in this thread scrambling for damage control have me laughing a lot.
Good job OP!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:16 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
The libbies in this thread scrambling for damage control have me laughing a lot.
Good job OP!
Me, too. Quite enjoyable.

"I see exploding heads!!!"

Old 02-05-2013, 07:16 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Good job OP!
Trying to score points for "your side" on the dead bodies of shooting victims is distasteful. It's unsavory when liberals do it. It's unsavory when conservatives do it. Please everybody stop it and get some class. Or a conscience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies