Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hilarious idiocy.
So, it was the GERMANS who were trying to do in the Jews!

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Meh.... those Yalies gotta stick together.

3,345 posts, read 3,074,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Clinton??

And yet you call me partisan. Sadly indicative of your entire party.
I am not like you girl..... I don't have a party, I like thinking and acting for myself, unlike blind partisans like you who spew uneducated rants toward the other party while their own party does the same things and they are quiet

Yeah, Clinton, where is your outrage over those innocent lives destroyed by his bombs

Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
I am not like you girl..... I don't have a party, I like thinking and acting for myself, unlike blind partisans like you who spew uneducated rants toward the other party while their own party does the same things and they are quiet

Yeah, Clinton, where is your outrage over those innocent lives destroyed by his bombs
You....don't.....get...it.

You simply are unable to comprehend what resulted from our invasion of Iraq, instead blaming the violence on imaginary weapons of mass destruction. Furthermore, people like you simply don't care about all the innocent Iraqi's who perished, or about the American soldiers who died for a lie.

You truly embody the worst traits and stereotypes of Americans, but it really goes farther than that. You embody the worst traits of what it means to be a human being. Angry, violent, uncaring and ignorant are only a few of those.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
Wow! Instead of Bush's presidency looking like catastrophic failure it now only looks like a mere horrific failure...thanks, he needed it.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
You....don't.....get...it.

You simply are unable to comprehend what resulted from our invasion of Iraq, instead blaming the violence on imaginary weapons of mass destruction. Furthermore, people like you simply don't care about all the innocent Iraqi's who perished, or about the American soldiers who died for a lie.

You truly embody the worst traits and stereotypes of Americans, but it really goes farther than that. You embody the worst traits of what it means to be a human being. Angry, violent, uncaring and ignorant are only a few of those.
Obviously, YOU don't get it.... the double standards by your ilk is borderline insane...... you like calling people names who tell you the truth.... love to see you come from behind that keyboard loser.....

Typical faux liberal.... running his mouth and talking crap and doing nothing more than show himself to be hateful of everything outside of his own little bubble. So basically, in your sick drug induced world, the only lives which mean anything are those who died when Bush was president.... but nobody elses life means anything because a Dem did it

You are really a pathetic subhuman douchebag

Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,324 times
Last time i heard wmd can be moved by vechicle. Its not like they stay right where they are built. They are made to transport to where they will be used. Also boarders dont stop them either. Theres something called roads that go to boarders. Check syria and i bet you find some of those wmd.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Obviously, YOU don't get it.... the double standards by your ilk is borderline insane...... you like calling people names who tell you the truth.... love to see you come from behind that keyboard loser.....

Typical faux liberal.... running his mouth and talking crap and doing nothing more than show himself to be hateful of everything outside of his own little bubble. So basically, in your sick drug induced world, the only lives which mean anything are those who died when Bush was president.... but nobody elses life means anything because a Dem did it

You are really a pathetic subhuman douchebag
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Thanks for confirming my previous post.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Wow! Instead of Bush's presidency looking like catastrophic failure it now only looks like a mere horrific failure...thanks, he needed it.

This actually has little to do with the failures of W Bush, which even most Republicans would allow, were numerous. This one is about the failure of the left. They fell head over heels for a propaganda ploy that should have been easy to discredit. I knew it 5 years ago, after I read the book 'Cobra II' by NYT reporter Micheal Gordon about the Iraq invasion.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Thanks for confirming my previous post.
You confirmed mine..... you proved yourself to be a one way partisan hack,

Let us know when you take your blinders off

Winning arguments with little Democrat kids is so easy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies