U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,651,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Does someone need to draw you a picture with crayons to get the picture?? The article provided enough info for everyone else to get the picture.

Put up links to support what science has proven regarding 4/5 year old children and sexual behavior/response.
Seems most are missing the BJ part......not sure how this is going over some peoples heads....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2013, 10:03 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,997 posts, read 5,722,731 times
Well this was interesting

Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 PM

8,743 posts, read 5,775,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Its ok. All we need is more garbage on tv, poor parenting, and society thinking everything is okay and little is off limits.
Not far off from all of that. Nothing like a proud liberal exercising their morally bankrupt "rights".

Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 PM

19,025 posts, read 22,220,225 times
When I was 4 years old, sex to me was cats were all female and dogs were all male..
I also learned hiding under mom's skirts wasn't a good idea...

These days, and seeing this is CAl, I am surprised the kids are not suing for equality. Maybe next week huh?

Old 02-06-2013, 10:11 PM

19,025 posts, read 22,220,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems most are missing the BJ part......not sure how this is going over some peoples heads....
Say what? You didn't really mean to say that like that right? LOL

Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 PM

44,651 posts, read 36,118,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
A lot of good parents now only let their kids watch videos that the parents know what is being shown. No reason to let kids watch TV, the stores are full of good, decent videos they can watch and most people have DVDs.
Yep.

My daughter and her husband don't have cable TV. All they have is Netflix and a DVD player. And they home school.

Their oldest is ten and she is so precious and innocent. All of their little kids are, really.

They may be sheltered but at least they're not giving some little boy a blowjob under the slide at school. They wouldn't even be able to comprehend something like that.

I remember when I was about twelve or so and someone explained oral sex to me. I distinctly remember thinking to myself, "You've got to be kidding me." Hell, I might have even said it out loud!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,651,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
When I was 4 years old, sex to me was cats were all female and dogs were all male..
I also learned hiding under mom's skirts wasn't a good idea...

These days, and seeing this is CAl, I am surprised the kids are not suing for equality. Maybe next week huh?
Guess you were born in the wrong era, 4 yr olds know so much more than tying shoe laces and counting to 10.

The bold above is too funny.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Say what? You didn't really mean to say that like that right? LOL
No not at all....

Old 02-07-2013, 01:24 AM

12,770 posts, read 9,835,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Its ok. All we need is more garbage on tv, poor parenting, and society thinking everything is okay and little is off limits.
I'm waiting for someone to say, this happened all the time, it's just being reported now more often.
Now we have a pregnant 8 year old, had a child at 9 by caesarian section, and mom didn't report it because she didn't think it was a crime.
9-year-old girl in Mexico gives birth to baby girl | GlobalPost

When did 8 year olds start having periods?

Old 02-07-2013, 01:32 AM

21,483 posts, read 13,680,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm waiting for someone to say, this happened all the time, it's just being reported now more often.
Now we have a pregnant 8 year old, had a child at 9 by caesarian section, and mom didn't report it because she didn't think it was a crime.

That is so true on here. LOL

Old 02-07-2013, 01:50 AM

8,743 posts, read 5,775,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies