Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 10:54 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,605,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Yes, and? What about the police officers who responded to the actual scene? Not who saw it 12+ hour safter the fact, in a sterilized environment? What about those police officers, who still today cannot return to work, due to the trauma they received that day?

Seems no cares about them...
Dr. William Begg, the ER doctor, saw Sandy Hook victims much sooner than 12 hours, as soon as they could be whisked away in an ambulance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2013, 11:01 PM

25,741 posts, read 16,359,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Yes, and? What about the police officers who responded to the actual scene? Not who saw it 12+ hour safter the fact, in a sterilized environment? What about those police officers, who still today cannot return to work, due to the trauma they received that day?

Seems no cares about them...
I care about them but I didn't know they were suffering. I can't even imagine what they saw.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:02 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,256,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I care about them but I didn't know they were suffering. I can't even imagine what they saw.
Interesting, since I have posted SEVERAL threads on CD about it.

Sandy Hook The Aftermath

Here is ONE of them.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,256,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Dr. William Begg, the ER doctor, saw Sandy Hook victims much sooner than 12 hours, as soon as they could be whisked away in an ambulance.
Uh, Dr William Begg isn't the coroner now is he? The article said coroner's and it still doesn't change anything I said. How about the police officers who were there, when bodies were strewn about, 5 yr olds screaming at the top of their lungs, scared, urinating/defecating in their pants, blood everywhere, shell casings, brain matter on the wall, et al?

Dr William Begg didn't see, nor experience any of this. He was in his nice warm, comfortable ER room. He had water, food, comfort and was SAFE.

The officers who responded to that scene had NONE OF IT. They had to go in there, put their lives on the line, suffer the emotional trauma, shut up, and get on with it. All for about 1/4 th of what Dr William Begg makes.

I'll stand for those officers thank you.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,873,489 times
Criminals dont have empathy. They dont care about peoples emotions, or how they might feel. Liberals dont seem to understand this. Practical, unemotional solutions need to be taken to protect children NOW.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,160,585 times
There were only two people taken to the ER from Sandy Hook that day. Only two wounded. I'm not sure why the newscaster is saying that the ER was "overwhelmed with victims" that day. It's simply not true.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,971,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
There were only two people taken to the ER from Sandy Hook that day. Only two wounded. I'm not sure why the newscaster is saying that the ER was "overwhelmed with victims" that day. It's simply not true.
It's MSNBC, you've got a better chance of getting the truth from MTV or Spike than from MSNBC.

The man clearly told quite a few lies during his little speech, I guess fact checking it's allowed any more.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,610,086 times
"Riveting" is not the word I would use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
You seem to have forgotten they lay in the school overnight. They weren't 'whisked' anywhere.

Whisked? Riveting? Oh, I get it! It's a word game.

Quote:
That goofy redhead is Lawrence O'Donnell, pundit at MSNBC. He ain't no newscaster.

He's about as far from credible as anyone could possibly be.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,356,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
If you are going to present numbers, you really need to present where they are from.
Yeah because nobody in the whole wide world would believe a place like Illinois has any type of violence.
Just ask the mayor of Chicago, you can find him setting up roadblocks in chick fil a drive thrus.

Old 02-06-2013, 02:10 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,605,366 times
Quote:
Dr. Begg, the Emergency Room doctor at nearby Danbury Hospital, treated two of the children who did not survive their gun wounds. I think that is what he found so shattering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies