Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 05:35 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,965,657 times

Advertisements

I'm not a "birther". Where the fool was born is irrelevant, and I don't care.
HOWEVER, I certainly WOULD like a viable explanation of the school records from Indonesia showing that his name is BARRY SOETORO, and that he was a CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, and a MUSLIM.
I have read that Indonesia does NOT allow dual citizenship, so the only way he could have been a citizen of that country would be to renounce his U.S. citizenship. If he did that, where is the record of him having regained his U.S. citizenship?
How about the records of the name changes: From Obama to Soetoro, then back to Obama?
I have read that "once a Muslim, always a Muslim": They will KILL you if you convert to Christianity. Why haven't they been hunting for him?
Of course, it is entirely possible that the school record is FRAUDULENT, and the FRAUD was perpetrated by his mother and step-father, as a matter of convenience.
Hmmm...the son of a drunk and a fraud..."The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree!" "Like Father, like son!" etc.
Please note that there is NOTHING about his BIRTH in the above questions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2013, 05:38 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,369 times
If this Orly Taitz character had any credibility and didnt come off as a moron, perhaps id take this seriously. But after seeing this woman debate or try and explain herself, I cant. She comes off as a complete moron and I struggle to see how she was smart enough to pass a bar exam

Old 02-06-2013, 05:54 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
HOWEVER, I certainly WOULD like a viable explanation of the school records from Indonesia showing that his name is BARRY SOETORO, and that he was a CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, and a MUSLIM.
you mean the application filled out by Lolo Soetoro before Stanely and Barack arrived in Indonesia? The one where Barack Obama could not be responsible for what his step-father wrote on the application? The one that SAYS that he was born in Hawaii?

Quote:
I have read that Indonesia does NOT allow dual citizenship, so the only way he could have been a citizen of that country would be to renounce his U.S. citizenship.
Its true. And Barack Obama was too old to become a citizen of Indonesia. to gain citizenship, barack would have to have been adopted by Lolo, and he wasn't. He was too old to be adopted (less than 5 years of age). He was 6 when he arrived in Indonesia.

Since Barack was too old to be adopted, he was too young to earn it the other way:
Be 18 years of age
Speak and read Indonesian fluently
Hold a job and earn a living on his own
Renounce his US Citizenship (Barack was too young).

Quote:
If he did that, where is the record of him having regained his U.S. citizenship?
He didn't so this is irrelevant.

Quote:
How about the records of the name changes: From Obama to Soetoro, then back to Obama?
since he didn't change his name (a minor can't change his name without an adult) this is also irrelevant.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:00 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
I have read that Indonesia does NOT allow dual citizenship, so the only way he could have been a citizen of that country would be to renounce his U.S. citizenship. If he did that, where is the record of him having regained his U.S. citizenship?
read up on indonesian citizenship requirements and a minor renouncing US citizenship:

Indonesian nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Therefore, parents may not renounce the citizenship of their minor children. Similarly, parents/legal guardians may not renounce the citizenship of individuals who are mentally incompetent. Minors seeking to renounce their U.S. citizenship must demonstrate to a consular officer that they are acting voluntarily and that they fully understand the implications/consequences attendant to the renunciation of U.S. citizenship."

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
there is no evidence of a legal name change. bill clinton used his step father's name for nearly 10 years before legally changing it. gerald ford used his step father's name for nearly 20 years before the legal change.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:09 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
That is how his stepfather apparently registered him, before Obama had ever even set foot in the country of Indonesia. You do know he was 6 years old, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven
Under US law (now and at that time) there is nothing that Obama, his mother, his step-father, or the government of Indonesia could have done that would have revoked his US citizenship.

A six-year-old cannot renounce.

Quote:
There are none because no names we ever changed. Obama is only one of at least three Presidents of the United States who briefly used their step-father's surname without a legal name change. The other two are Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford.

Quote:
I have read that "once a Muslim, always a Muslim": They will KILL you if you convert to Christianity. Why haven't they been hunting for him?
The answer is an obvious one. He was never a Muslim.

Quote:
Of course, it is entirely possible that the school record is FRAUDULENT, and the FRAUD was perpetrated by his mother and step-father, as a matter of convenience.
Or that the registration is simply wrong.

Quote:
Hmmm...the son of a drunk and a fraud..."The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree!" "Like Father, like son!" etc.
Oh? Was his father the most powerful person in the world too?

Quote:
And that improves them some how?

Old 02-06-2013, 06:18 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,404,620 times
Quote:
Yes, you are a birther. Don't kid yourself.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,130 times
It wouldnt be a "real" political forum on CD if OldManSoldier didn't post a birther thread.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:23 PM

490 posts, read 650,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Anyone who thinks Baracky is who he says he is deserves the country his legacy will leave. Thankfully, I'm old and won't be around to see the destruction and downfall.

And watch the little morons deflect to Orly, who has nothing to do with the person who is Baracky.
When is this going to happen. I've been hearing that crap for 5 years and yet somehow the sun rises each morning. You guys take paranoia to epic levels.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Did you know McCain was born in PANAMA! Did you care? How much agent orange did you smoke man?
If that were true, I'd support deporting him too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies