Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 05:56 AM

62,863 posts, read 29,098,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Only the republicans??? As if the left represents all things good and honest.

Actually many "whites" fear both parties!!!

And stop using the friggin race card. It has as much value as:
That's all this guy has is the race card. Does he actually think that any Republicans (white or otherwise) voted for Clinton (the white guy) when he ran for the presidency? Does he actually think that party policy has nothing to do with why people white or otherwise vote for a certain candidate? Obama is half white by the way. Why don't the same standards apply when blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama? Should we call them racists for doing so? The hypocricy of this guy and others like him are simply astounding, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 06:22 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That's all this guy has is the race card. Does he actually think that any Republicans (white or otherwise) voted for Clinton (the white guy) when he ran for the presidency? Does he actually think that party policy has nothing to do with why people white or otherwise vote for a certain candidate? Obama is half white by the way. Why don't the same standards apply when blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama? Should we call them racists for doing so? The hypocricy of this guy and others like him are simply astounding, isn't it?
What is astounding is people like yourself who are in denial about the hatred for this president.
When you call others using the forum hypocrites, all I can say is pot meet kettle and people who live in glass houses, you get the points, don't you?

Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Only the republicans??? As if the left represents all things good and honest.

Actually many "whites" fear both parties!!!

And stop using the friggin race card. It has as much value as:
I think you're being naive yes?
Racism is alive and doing well in America, especially towards a black family in the white house.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/1...fury-and-fear/

Old 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,293,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
What Americans are witnessing today is the culmination of four years of ultra-right wing propaganda inciting fear of change and hatred for other Americans; all Americans.

It is very evident when reading some posts in this forum.

Right Wing Propaganda Has Done Nothing But Incite Fear and Hatred of All Americans - Democratic Underground
The only thing conservatives can do when confronted with reality is to claim like little children, "well the left does it to".

See not even conservatives can deny the damage that their nativist rhetoric has on this culture. They know better than we do the impact that their rhetoric has on their supports.

So instead they play the liberals do it to game. It is sick, but I expect nothing else from conservatives whose bizarre beliefs about the world are difficult to comprehend.

The blatant hypocrisy that makes up most of conservative reactionary and overly simplistic thinking is very difficult to miss.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:00 AM

742 posts, read 678,233 times
This politicususa.com article is propaganda in itself. You ate it right up. "Real Liberal" that is not. Neither are most people who try to wear the label. Very far from it. A Progressive Nanny State is not Real Liberal.

By the way, didn't you "Real Liberals" learn from the left leaning Occupy WS that Obama is one of these corporate types just like the GOP you rail against?
'Occupy Wall Street': Obama's term is four more years of Bush — RT

Also, to mention that pre Obama in office, people were not throwing around race in the mainstream as much. Now mainstream news is making reports into racial reports-see the T. Martin case.
So much for hate being only GOP huh?

Oh, BTW, Fox new is just as corrupted as the rest. The "news" presented might as well be placement to curtail conservatives into a box for disinformation and mockery.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeking View Post
This politicususa.com article is propaganda in itself. You ate it right up. "Real Liberal" that is not. Neither are most people who try to wear the label. Very far from it. A Progressive Nanny State is not Real Liberal.

By the way, didn't you "Real Liberals" learn from the left leaning Occupy WS that Obama is one of these corporate types just like the GOP you rail against?
'Occupy Wall Street': Obama's term is four more years of Bush — RT

Also, to mention that pre Obama in office, people were not throwing around race in the mainstream as much. Now mainstream news is making reports into racial reports-see the T. Martin case.
So much for hate being only GOP huh?

Oh, BTW, Fox new is just as corrupted as the rest. The "news" presented might as well be placement to curtail conservatives into a box for disinformation and mockery.
I don't see white liberals doing some of the things white neo cons doing.

I don't eat anything up. Neither should you.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:17 AM

742 posts, read 678,233 times
Quote:
I don't see white liberals doing some of the things white neo cons doing.

I don't eat anything up. Neither should you.
Nope Obama isn't doing just that "typically support policies that favor the wealthy and corporations at the expense of the people,"-from your article.

-NDAA(said he would not sign)
-Re signed the Patriot Act(first signed by Bush!)
-Unmanned drones killing American-see recent news

Please research NeoCons. You'll find they are right up the ally with Obama and company.

Last edited by truthseeking; 02-08-2013 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: .

Old 02-08-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
I think you're being naive yes?
Racism is alive and doing well in America, especially towards a black family in the white house.

For the Radical Right, Obama Victory Brings Fury and Fear | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
Oh, knock it off! Most white, conservative Americans do not oppose Obama because of his race or skin color. Afterall he is half white. It is about his policies. White democrats voted for Obama, didn't they? Gee, do you think that has anything to do with party politics rather than race? I swear I am so sick of the race card pulliing I could puke! Are there some white Americans that are racists? Of course, but there are also racists in every race in this country. Grow up!

Old 02-08-2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
What is astounding is people like yourself who are in denial about the hatred for this president.
When you call others using the forum hypocrites, all I can say is pot meet kettle and people who live in glass houses, you get the points, don't you?
Most white Americans don't hate the president based on his race. What part of that aren't you getting? Sure there are some that do but not the majority so why do you constantly harp about a minority of whites? I'll tell you why, because if you didn't try to stereotype every conservative white American in that manner than what would you have? Your own agenda, hatred and racism is showing. Grow up!

Re-read my post #52 for the truth rather than playing the race card in here constantly.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:44 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,619,891 times
It's astounding that some people are so brainwashed that they honestly believe that Republican hate for Obama is simply because of racism. No, it couldn't be what we disagree with his policies, are concerned about the out-of-control budget, dislike his handling of foreign affairs, etc. Nope, it's only because he's black.

The fact that the GOP, hoisted by support from the Tea Party, made Herman Cain a leading Presidential candidate (until the scandal knocked him out of the race) should be evidence enough that the ideas of the person, not their race, are what we find important. Their race has NOTHING to do with it, just like Obama's race has no impact on our feelings about him (other than the occasional true racist).

The only time race seems to ever be brought up seems to be by the left. The race card is completely worn out at this point because it's been so overused by Democrats trying to paint any opposition to Obama as racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies