Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 09:24 AM

3,599 posts, read 6,781,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
If the Hotel Workers story jibes with the LAPD's, then what I'm inclined to believe is that, being a psychopath, Dormer pre-emptively tried to accuse someone ELSE of being the brutalizer.

The killing of 2 people in a garage..who have absolutely nothing to do with the police brutality case..makes it apparent to me that this is a psychopath and not some wrongly accused guy taking a stand against a corrupe orginization.
So the victim's story that he told his father he was beaten up isn't true? And the hospital records support he had cuts and bruises.

Who's right? We don't know? Right?

And to turn around and fire a guy for reporting police brutality against another officer without 100% proof this was a lie. Says something about a department trying to retaliate again dorner.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:24 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Figures you and others would take the side of a cold blooded murderer.
Mr. Donner has probably done more for this country than you.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
My quotes are not working for some reason..but....gonna chime in anyway. This guy is good. Average LE can't take him without heavy losses...and he has the latter methods and mindset at his disposal.

This guy will go down hard. And, he has cop weapons and writing cop training. Plus, some training tbat cops don't have. But...hey, he cleared for the academy. With flying colors. Ex military intel, SERE, small arms expert, yea....NIS is higb on the list for civilian LE to recruit.

Maybe, just maybe, he will run up against an armed citizen, who has enough on the ball. My guess is this will happen, before the Law gets to him. We will see....

Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
You are right, I never murdered innocent people unlike Mr. Donner.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:36 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,740 times
Quote:
While lucky for the women, it's really sad that these women lived. The police not only shot up the blue truck arbitrarily for being a blue truck but they're such poor shots both of these women will live to sue the LAPD back into the stoneage. Hopefully they will need to sell their pensions and guns to pay for the lawsuits.
Nope, the cops are immune to civil suits unless they act criminally with malicious intent.

Any time it is considered an "accident" by a reasonable person they are immune. Of course, that "reasonable" person is usually they DA or the judge so essentially they are immune unless some damning evidence comes up. And then usually they are still immune or found not guilty (Rodney King) or given a ridiculously low charge (Oakland cop that shot the cuffed suspect).

Of course, if the cops break in to your house on accident, instead of the neighbors, and you shoot them thinking you are getting invaded guess what happens to you if they don't shoot you down...

Prison...

Ain't America grand???

Old 02-08-2013, 09:36 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
So the victim's story that he told his father he was beaten up isn't true? And the hospital records support he had cuts and bruises.

Who's right? We don't know? Right?

And to turn around and fire a guy for reporting police brutality against another officer without 100% proof this was a lie. Says something about a department trying to retaliate again dorner.
If you manage to get through a few pages of the guys online manifesto, you will see clearly what he is.

A psychopath with a huge chip on his soldier. I assume that was planted by the LAPD as well...all however many crazy pages of it.

The scary thing is that apparently LAPD's screen process doesn't work very well.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,304,441 times
Quote:
Sure as hell shouldn't give him a ticket to go and murder innocent people. Too bad he simply didn't just take himself out instead of having to prove a point. My thoughts on the matter given the current circumstances are that this man should never have been hired by LAPD, let alone any other LEA for that matter. Sooner or later, even if he did remain on the force, he would probably have snapped anyway. This is a classic case of someone who slipped through the cracks.

I'm sure cops get fired everyday for vaious reasons, even if they feel they were terminated wrongfully. I don't see them going off the deep end and holding an entire region hostage. This man is no hero and I hope he is stopped ASAP before others have to die.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:50 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale
Sarah Palin was crucified when jared loughner shot gabby giffords simply because she had targeted her district as one to try and win. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's a bit more than that. Palin put a gun target on Gifforrds district. http://www.boingboing.net/2011/01/08/sarahpac_0.jpg
how is it 'a bit more than that'?

you just repeated what alphamale said

^this one was okay, though..

Old 02-08-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil3 View Post
Sure as hell shouldn't give him a ticket to go and murder innocent people. Too bad he simply didn't just take himself out instead of having to prove a point. My thoughts on the matter given the current circumstances are that this man should never have been hired by LAPD, let alone any other LEA for that matter. Sooner or later, even if he did remain on the force, he would probably have snapped anyway. This is a classic case of someone who slipped through the cracks.

I'm sure cops get fired everyday for vaious reasons, even if they feel they were terminated wrongfully. I don't see them going off the deep end and holding an entire region hostage. This man is no hero and I hope he is stopped ASAP before others have to die.
It's the LAPD holding this region hostage. Not Mr. Donner. Don't believe the lies fed to you by people who arbitrarily shoot at blue trucks.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You are right, I never murdered innocent people unlike Mr. Donner.
We don't know if Mr. Donner killed those people, killed them under what circumstances, or even if they're all that innocent to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies