Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 10:52 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Murderer yes. Coward and hero no.

He is waging his own little guerrilla war.
He is? Really? What did that young girl he ambushed and murdered do ????

He is a COWARD nothing more.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 AM

3,599 posts, read 6,781,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Let's see. A criminal tells a story to save his own rear? Yup, I'd have to think the chances are good he's lying. Those cuts and bruises could have come from anywhere. And his story was supported by a person that we now know is a psychopathic murderer. And, after going through due process, it was found that the "hitting" story was a lie.

I think I know who is right.
Huh?

His story (Dorner's story) is supported by the alleged victim (the suspect who was beaten by a fellow LAPD officer Dorner reported for police brutality).

The father of the suspect who was abused by the police told the media his son told him he was beaten.

8,982 posts, read 10,457,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Whole lotta other political groups other than liberals hate cops. Just saying.
Yep, the ultra-libertarians on here who constantly refer to cops as "thugs" for example.

You wanna see a thug, just look at this guy who has murdered 3 people (so far) and is targeting Latino, Asian, and lesbian officers because of perceived or actual slights against himself, the police, and/or society in general.

Anyone who thinks he's a hero should have his or her head examined.

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleneO View Post
You don't have to be a liberal to hate the LAPD and there are liberals who don't as well as conservatives who hate them.

He's a hero to me. Just be glad more disenfranchised or angry black men aren't joining him....imagine for one moment if a million angry people joined him....hmmmmm?
First you say it's a damn shame that he killed three people, now you're telling us he is a hero to you. Which is it?

Also, how would you like it if someone murdered two of your family members because that person felt they had beef with you over a job?

Old 02-08-2013, 10:54 AM

670 posts, read 905,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Apparently, because his victims are cops. The mindset of cop-hating liberals is truly disgusting.
Only one cop was killed and why are you people not capable of having a discussion without resorting to labeling people liberals all the time? You sound like not very bright 1st graders.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:55 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I wouldn't call that rambling manifesto liberal. I mean he did support the assault weapons ban, but is that really a liberal position? I don't think it is. But beyond that he showed support for a lot of celebrities, Colin Powell who is a republican. George H. Bush who is a Republican.

He did speak about racism against himself as a black person, but that's not liberal, that's being a black person in America.
Yes, he's a liberal. Imagine what will happen when liberals find out Obama is a fraud, and they've been played. They live in a dreamland, when faced with corruption of their own, they go stark raving mad.
As I said, all they have to do is tell the truth, vindicate him, and he will stop stalking them.

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
There is nothing random about his targets, he warned them that he would be going after their famiies.
True. Random was not the right word. Two of his victims were completely uninvolved in what he perceived as wrongdoing against him. One was the daughter of the man that tried to help him. Random - no, sick and twisted - certainly.

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
you don't know what you're talking about. This whole thing stems from his trainer, or fellow officer, kicking a man that was schizophrenic. He reported the abuse, they took her side instead of his and was fired. He appealed, lost, and here we are.
Or, he made up stories of abuse by her because he knew he was going to be reported by her.

You believe the guy who goes out and murders the daughter of the guy who represented him at his hearing wouldn't possibly lie, that he was railroaded out? You're almost as sick as he is.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
A cold blooded murderer?
I SAID, "nevermind", after I read more about what was going on.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,306,635 times
L.A. is the land of the crazies!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.