Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2013, 09:21 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
This really reminds me of Rambo, the whole justification of violence by violence, especially against those who are just in the way. And the disregard for personal responsibility. We're ALL responsible for our OWN actions. He's killed the daugher and fiance, and random officers in a different city, and vows to keep it up. In no way can this nutcase be 'excused' for these. If he was 'wronged' (which is questionable) he would be one of many in human history. What if everyone set out for blind revenge?

The shot out in Corona was blocks away from family and I used to live in the area where the two Riverside cops were ambushed. Even at night there are a LOT of people out in that area. If a civilian had been hit would that be excusable to under this rational? Collateral damage?

Calling this guy a 'hero' is 'justifying' his acts in exactly the same way that those who 'justify' the acts of some cops do.
Civilians were hit! But not by Dorner, but by 7 dumbass cops who thought 2 Asian women looked like a big black guy, even though his truck was a different make, different color, and had 4 doors! Yeah, expert cops with guns firing 40 rounds! It's funny to see all those cops wetting their panties while they violate innocent civilians' civil rights while trying to find one guy!

Old 02-10-2013, 09:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I think he is a hero and I am no leftist.
Killing an innocent woman and her fiance........what kind of hero does that?

Just what is this guy showing us that we need gun laws to be protected from the left and whatever side your on? Anarchist, I'm I correct?????

Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
"This is still America." I take exception to that silly immature spoiled foolish statement. If your not happy then leave. Have you visited other countries and stayed for a significant amount of time? Trust me, you will not have a voice in other countries. In America, you have the freedom to voice your concerns. Matter of fact, in other countries this clown would have been blasted in the streets, with no camera coverage and no opinions. This incident is specific to a wacko and the LAPD so dont unnecessarily broaden the scope.

To your anticipated reply, cry me a river!!!...because I am sure you will whine about the same old crap.
Perhaps you need to study our history?

Talk about an immature and ignorant response...

Old 02-10-2013, 09:26 AM

1,137 posts, read 971,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Killing an innocent woman and her fiance
Uh, he is only accused of that, and the only people accusing him are the same ones trying to kill him.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Civilians were hit! But not by Dorner, but by 7 dumbass cops who thought 2 Asian women looked like a big black guy, even though his truck was a different make, different color, and had 4 doors! Yeah, expert cops with guns firing 40 rounds! It's funny to see all those cops wetting their panties while they violate innocent civilians' civil rights while trying to find one guy!
With any hope what's in their panties isn't exactly wet if you get my drift, because these 7 shouldn't be able to get jobs flippin burgers in a Micky Dee's after this.

Too bad that 70+ year old woman did friggin shoot back... I would have.... There is no difference between cops and criminals... One set works for the state and Govt and are just goons out for taxes and the others are private .....

I can't stand either one. Just wish I had a picture of the NH Statie I draped my wife's red and blue strap dress across his chest when he told me my historical show could not go on with any fire or weapons.

That action wiped the smirk right off his face, and considering there were 11 more staties as witness and a whole school he couldn't just beat me down, but I am sure he would have liked to.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:35 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
"This is still America." I take exception to that silly immature spoiled foolish statement. If your not happy then leave. Have you visited other countries and stayed for a significant amount of time? Trust me, you will not have a voice in other countries. In America, you have the freedom to voice your concerns. Matter of fact, in other countries this clown would have been blasted in the streets, with no camera coverage and no opinions. This incident is specific to a wacko and the LAPD so dont unnecessarily broaden the scope.

To your anticipated reply, cry me a river!!!...because I am sure you will whine about the same old crap.
When you are dealing with LAPD it's a little hard to tell who the wackos are... probably ALL LAPD are wacko nut jobs fit to be chained in a mental institution... Most cops are a tad off...

That type 'A' for ass personality disorder.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:38 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
How do you get 'the left' out of that link?

I didn't see any declarations of political affiliation.

Sounds more like wacky right wing support:

lone ranger
bucking the system
guns
shootings
guns
guns
guns

Old 02-10-2013, 09:40 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Uh, he is only accused of that, and the only people accusing him are the same ones trying to kill him.
He left a manifesto behind and the left has tried to cover up some of what was said......he even commented on Michelle new bangs He didn't indicate would regret what he was doing....matter of fact he wants gun control What a wacko and those who follow.........

Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
All enemies of the state have a fan base.

FYI OP this phenomenon cuts across all political ideologies depending on the agenda.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:43 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I think he is a hero and I am no leftist.
A hero? A guy who ambushed and murdered an innocent young woman? Yeah some hero.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies