Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2013, 09:43 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times

Advertisements

I'm really not concerned with Dorners issues. He probably was wronged but that isn't the big deal to me. What is the big deal is that he is doing to cops what they do to innocent people in this country every damn day and they just get away with it! Wrongful murder? If a cop does it then its ok! Bust in the wrong house, kill the homeowner & dogs in front of kids? No big deal if a cop does it. The police are out of control in this country and nobody in government will ever correct it. Cops are either involved in crimes themselves or covering for cops that are. There are no innocent cops!

Cops are just getting a very small taste of the terror that they inflict on innocent people every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
A FULL investigation IS being done. The FBI and the DOJ are conducting independent investigations into Dorner's allegations as we speak. All of the witnesses and persons he listed are being interviewed and whatever evidence he has alleged is being looked into.

That is why the DVD sent to Anderson hasn't been made public. These entities are conducting complete and thorough, UNBIASED investigations into the allegations. And I cannot wait until its done and the facts come out.

Of course, none of the anti police people here will believe what is written. They will all say hundreds, thousands of people all conspired to cover up the entire issue.

Dorner is a nut case and always has been. His behavior his entire life has proven it. He takes physical action against people whom he thinks "slighted" him, when it isn't necessary. He is 6'2" and weighs 270 lbs. His size has allowed him to bully his way through life on a physical basis. Now he is going to bully himself through life with a gun. Its no difference.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:44 AM

1,137 posts, read 971,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Most enemies of the state have a fan base.
Why do you think that is?

Hint: The state is the enemy of freedom. Government on a large scale, and it's revenue agents known as cops on a smaller, more local scale.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:46 AM

1,137 posts, read 971,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
A hero? A guy who ambushed and murdered an innocent young woman? Yeah some hero.
Allegedly.

Unless you are aware of a trial and conviction that no one else knows about.

Do not forget the people accusing him of killing her are the same ones actively trying to kill him now.

Dorner is a nutjob only in the sense that he supports gun control, and his views on race and politics are way off. When it comes to his account on his career with the LAPD, its evident he touched a nerve and that is why they are so triggerhappy now.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:47 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Not a shock. We have people (I use the term reluctantly) who are cheerleading this punk on this site.
yep and most of them are conservatives.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:47 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
What would you have them do?

Old 02-10-2013, 09:49 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
I think its those who are generally just not for law enforcement has little to do with political view.Mnay times they arejust nut cases that support a nut case like this one.

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I think he is a hero and I am no leftist.
Thanks for proving my point.

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Why do you think that is?

Hint: The state is the enemy of freedom. Government on a large scale, and it's revenue agents known as cops on a smaller, more local scale.
I change it to "All" after rethinking it.

The State isnt always the enemy of freedom. There are never absolutes.

FYI law enforcement liabilities always far out strip any and all income or assets generated.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:50 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,709 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
When you are dealing with LAPD it's a little hard to tell who the wackos are... probably ALL LAPD are wacko nut jobs fit to be chained in a mental institution... Most cops are a tad off...

That type 'A' for ass personality disorder.
I would agree. Where there is smoke, there is fire. For decades, the public has screamed racism, abuse, etc. Then, seeing that one of the Rodney King abusers was promoted to Capt is very disturbing and not productive to public relations. Now recently, LAPD shot up a vehicle. A whole sale change must occur for the LAPD to improve, not pockets of improvement.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Ever wonder why movies and stories such as the Godfather Saga and Goodfellas make so much money?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies