Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 09:45 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
What I have difficulty understanding: Why do you guys (right leaning folks) keep calling President Obama king, the One, the Annointed One and such?

You do know he's just the President right?
Because he acts like and thinks he is one. Also, the way you on the Left fell in love with him and think he has all the answers. Like Chris Rock said:
Quote:
“The President and the First Lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country,” Rock said at a press conference. “And when your dad says something, you listen. And when you don’t, it usually bites you in the ass later on. So I’m here to support the president.”
Read more: Chris Rock calls Obama America

lmao. THIS is how the left views the Obama's. That's why I say what I say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
[quote=SourD;28150850]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
After calculating how many jobs were added with how many were lost, we ended up with 157,000 more jobs than the previous month.

If you can't understand that, then I can't help you.

Yeah, your math you are using is so good that the UE rate went UP .1% after adding 157k jobs? How is that even possible?
B/c of the same metrics that have been used to count unemployment since Nixon. As the economy improves, people that weren't looking for jobs, start looking again.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
[quote=SourD;28150850]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
After calculating how many jobs were added with how many were lost, we ended up with 157,000 more jobs than the previous month.

If you can't understand that, then I can't help you.

Yeah, your math you are using is so good that the UE rate went UP .1% after adding 157k jobs? How is that even possible?
Because more people who left the labor force are now looking for work as the economy improves.

Please try to keep up.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Posts 11 and 15 tell me nothing. Its all either old or fabricated news.
Give me something to read that's for real. I'm still not getting anything out of you Obama people except the same old pelosi quotes.
No more deflections, just some real facts please.
LOL!!! I just knew you would refuse to believe the truth. The FACTS posted in post #15 are neither "old" nor "fabricated"! ROFL!

Old 02-09-2013, 01:09 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
LOL!!! I just knew you would refuse to believe the truth. The FACTS posted in post #15 are neither "old" nor "fabricated"! ROFL!
Give me some real proof.
And stop slapping yourself.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:12 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
More deflection. How exactly has the public sector stabilized? I don't see that at all.
Ignore my alias. Its just letters, not my entire existence. Paranoia runs deep here.
The public sector has not stabilized; it's going down the toilet right now. The private sector has stabilized.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
If you compare today with the end of W bush's era, then you know the economy has improved significantly.

If you fail to see it then I can't help you.
Show me the comparison. Budget maybe? Or are you deflecting too?

Old 02-09-2013, 01:14 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Because he acts like and thinks he is one. Also, the way you on the Left fell in love with him and think he has all the answers. Like Chris Rock said:

Read more: Chris Rock calls Obama America

lmao. THIS is how the left views the Obama's. That's why I say what I say.
You can say whatever you want, but the dude is going to serve his two terms and leave the White House, same as every other president.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:52 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,948,701 times
Quote:
Give me some real proof.
And stop slapping yourself.
Post 15 shows real, unbiased data as you'll ever find. I had to force feed it to you and you still can't handle it. If you refuse to believe it, then your cognitive biases are showing. You claimed those graphs are old... (they aren't). You claimed those graphs are fabricated... (they aren't).

Have you looked at your 401k lately or do you just like to stick your fingers in your ears whenever someone lays the truth on you like a ton of bricks? Face it, you can't stand the idea that the country is better off today than when Obama first took office. Even when the facts are staring you right in the face, you shun them or try to make excuses to continue your ridiculous fantasy that things are worse today because of Obama. Why do you make yourself look foolish on purpose???

Old 02-09-2013, 12:33 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,042,034 times
Hell no, you must be deaf, dumb and blind.

It's only getting worse and worse.

Obama is good at something though. Lying his ass off and bull****ing his leftwing nutters into thinking everything is gravy.

It must be, if you are on food stamps and never leave your house until 10 PM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies