Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 12:28 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The Feds are investigating a hack attack, in which someone got access to the Bush family's private emails.

Among the data leaked were two paintings GWB made, and then emailed to his sister.

The paintings are self-portraits of W taking a shower, and soaking in a bath tub!!!

Take a look, it's a crack-up... Ol' Dubya is about as weird a painter as he was a president ( his SISTER??? What the actual... )

Bush Family Emails Hacked (PHOTOS) | TPM LiveWire
Ok......that is just plain weird (and I'm trying to be kind and to kind of give him the benefit of the doubt).

But, still.........weird. Really, really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies2011 View Post
Wow how ironic. He had no problem invading the privacy of others so I have no problem invading his. Especially when there are such glorious results. This is the funniest thing ever. I can't believe people elected this loon to be president of the united states.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 12:33 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The Feds are investigating a hack attack, in which someone got access to the Bush family's private emails.

Among the data leaked were two paintings GWB made, and then emailed to his sister.

The paintings are self-portraits of W taking a shower, and soaking in a bath tub!!!

Take a look, it's a crack-up... Ol' Dubya is about as weird a painter as he was a president ( his SISTER??? What the actual... )

Bush Family Emails Hacked (PHOTOS) | TPM LiveWire
Not bad for a 90 year old amateur. At least he has an interest in art. Can't say that about junior.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:35 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Wow how ironic. He had no problem invading the privacy of others so I have no problem invading his. Especially when there are such glorious results. This is the funniest thing ever. I can't believe people elected this loon to be president of the united states.
If you think Bush is a dimwit, just read the posts from his fan club here.

It is the Dumbing Down of America illustrated. Those paintings are almost as awful as his Presidency......

Old 02-09-2013, 12:35 AM

2,471 posts, read 4,018,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
The one in the shower had a sadness to it. I feel it is about him and a loss of self confidence. kind of makes me like him as a person (not a president) a bit more.
With those ripping deltoids he painted on himself, it looks like he's got plenty of self confidence.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:36 AM

80 posts, read 67,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
If you think Bush is a dimwit, just read the posts from his fan club here.

It is the Dumbing Down of America illustrated. Those paintings are almost as awful as his Presidency......
Reading the comments from his supporters make me realize how bad the American educational system is.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Not bad for a 90 year old amateur. At least he has an interest in art. Can't say that about junior.
well at least your name appears to be apropos. the paintings are done by junior. i hear senior has done some amazing paper mache work though and jeb has done some breathtaking finger paints. really, they're a talented artistic family. the modern day peales!

Old 02-09-2013, 12:39 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal technique View Post
Reading the comments from his supporters make me realize how bad the American educational system is.
It is intentional, Republicans are always attacking our public school system, as they want everyone to be just as stupid as they are. That, in turn, means a greater chance to vote for people like George W. Bush.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 AM

80 posts, read 67,818 times
Quote:
well at least your name appears to be apropos. the paintings are done by junior. i hear senior has done some amazing paper mache work though and jeb has done some breathtaking finger paints. really, they're a talented artistic family. the modern day peales!
It looks like paint by numbers or paintings by the hack who paints those political Jesus paintings. Bush is going to have to shoot his gun otherwise the lunatic fringe will call accuse him of being a sissy.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal technique View Post
It looks like paint by numbers or paintings by the hack who paints those political Jesus paintings. Bush is going to have to shoot his gun otherwise the lunatic fringe will call accuse him of being a sissy.
eh i don't know. in order to call bush a sissy they'd have to acknowledge he exists... i think he's safe.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:00 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
OP's a stalker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies