Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 08:11 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
This is a direct consequence of the JFK administration's decision to empty the psychiatric hospitals.
Living proof huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Sigh. You should find something else to discuss. You aren't intelligent enough to understand what's going on. So keep watching CNN for you info.
In your opinion what would be the best source to get information about Dorner?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I dont think they really support him...they do it to be controversial.

I doubt anyone would invite him into their home with their family.

it's like those that have a tiger or lion as a pet...eventually it's gonna rip your face off.
Controversial?? Really? Oh lord. If people would be a little more aware of situations and stop being dumbed down, research and watch current events unfold, you'd SEE what's happening.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:19 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
I don't support murder or anything like that. But, if this guy was such an evil man, why didn't he just kill those two people instead of tying them up? I mean he would have been long gone if he did that. Right?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
What is worrying is that there were many on his side from the various postings I saw on the internet.
That so many people would cheer him on about getting revenge on the LAPD shows there is something to be worried about in our society today.

I'm sure it did not escape the eyes of the government either.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:23 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Controversial?? Really? Oh lord. If people would be a little more aware of situations and stop being dumbed down, research and watch current events unfold, you'd SEE what's happening.
Do tell us.

Because it looks like some guy was probably wronged by the LAPD, and retaliated by going on a killing spree. Now he's being hailed as some sort of hero by crazies who think gunning down innocent people is something to be celebrated. Maybe they're doing it for attention. Maybe they genuinely support him, in which case I hope someone intervenes and gets them help before they also go on a shooting spree, because they're clearly f**ked in the head.
Quote:
However, in the US one is suppose to be innocent until proven guilty.
In court, yes. This is not court. People are allowed to judge him based on the available evidence, which indicates overwhelmingly that he did in fact murder some people.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:24 AM

1,137 posts, read 972,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Do tell us.

Because it looks like some guy was probably wronged by the LAPD, and retaliated by going on a killing spree. Now he's being hailed as some sort of hero by crazies who think gunning down innocent people is something to be celebrated.
In court, yes. This is not court. People are allowed to judge him based on the available evidence, which indicates overwhelmingly that he did in fact murder some people.
Who dictates what evidence is put out?

Oh, thats right, the same organization that killed him.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
In your opinion what would be the best source to get information about Dorner?
Chris Dorner Becomes First Human Drone Target on US Soil | Pakalert Press

Old 02-13-2013, 08:26 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Where is the proof he killed anyone?

Wait, there is none. The cops Waco'd him instead.
The proof is in his writtings and his actions. the man was a cold blooded murderer who deserved exactly what he got.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Who dictates what evidence is put out?

Oh, thats right, the same organization that killed him.
So what's your alternative theory on who wrote the manifesto and who shot those people? Massive conspiracy to get rid of Dorner and discredit him by killing a bunch of people and pinning it on him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies