Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 08:14 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You support the murders Dorner committed?
Did I say I did? Read wtf I said before asking me anything.

I read what you said and I asked you a question based on the post I quoted. My question stands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 PM

1,473 posts, read 3,570,972 times
Criminals have been heroes in our history especially during the 20's, 30's. Bonnie and Clyde come to mind. John Dillinger. I recall my dad talking about Dillinger with some degree of admiration. There are still plenty of people who admire Hitler. People like rogues. Have you not been in school and seen how some teachers seem to like the bad boys and cut them all sorts of slack? I have. I think at some level some people admire the rotten ones because they feel so powerless themselves. For goodness sakes, there are women who get in contact with murderers on death row to have a relationship.

Bizarre people all over.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:16 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If you actually had Black friends then you would know that the VAST MAJORITY of Black Americans are not "worshipping" Dorner.

Stop the race baiting!
Especially from a poster who posts about black people being obsessed with race,. I am black and I am actually around black people on a daily basis and most do not condone his actions, but many understand.

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Had quite a few Black friends on my facebook feed supporting him.
That's odd. My friends haven't been pro-Dorner on Facebook. So maybe that says a lot about the circles that you happen move in.

720 posts, read 1,407,778 times
[quote=Magritte25;28252272]So, you want us to take what you say at face value. That would be the enlightened thing to do. Yet, when we believe news reports or the government we're sheep.

Sorry, HUGE double standard there. Give us some evidence, then we'll talk.[/QUO

Lol.....ok, I'll go investigate myself.

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
The people he killed were killed for a reason. If he was a cold blooded killer, he would have killed everybody he came in contact with. The couple he tied up in the cabin. Would have been easier and taken much less time to kill them. The guy with the truck, he told him "I don't want to hurt you, I am just clearing my name". All of them walked away unharmed.
How about that young woman and her fiance'?

Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
The people he killed were killed for a reason. If he was a cold blooded killer, he would have killed everybody he came in contact with. The couple he tied up in the cabin. Would have been easier and taken much less time to kill them. The guy with the truck, he told him "I don't want to hurt you, I am just clearing my name". All of them walked away unharmed.
And what was reason was that?

Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Dorner killed innocent people. That was bad. So was it when Obama did it, and Bush did it. and Clinton did it, etc...
\

Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,872,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
They didn't run, they were ordered to stand down because the upper brass thought their presence would only make the situation worse - instead it allowed it to erupt, but luckily the Koreans were around to shoot some of them (but not enough).

Anyway, stand up to what? LAPD has 10,000 officers to police a city of 3,500,000. Anyone who thinks we live in an oppressive police state is delusional.

We're just luckily that the trash tends to be highly concentrated and a bit nervous about leaving their comfort zone. To paraphrase, we're over there, so they aren't over here.
And most of the trash is found in Parker Center. A place named in honor of a former Klansman and racist policeman.
The Racist Legacy of the LAPD

Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 PM

68 posts, read 51,090 times
Quote:
All intentional homicide is done for a reason - in Dorner's case, none were done for a justifiable reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies