Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2013, 11:58 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Blame it on Bush.
Well, everything IS his fault - right? Or is it Obama's fault today? I dunno, those politicians all look alike to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 12:00 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you like to discuss politics but not get political. Got it.
No, I like to discuss politics in the context of POLITICS. Turning issues which have nothing to do with politics into something political is what annoys me... keep up, please.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I'm not going to hold your hand. If you can't educate yourself on the topic at hand then stay out of it.
from now on, i do like you and post no sources.

Hitler and Satan were both republicans LOL

but on a serious note, you should be able to back up your claims.

i dont see where he says he voted for Obama, and supporting an assault weapons ban does not mean he did either or have you not seen the polling data lately?

Old 02-17-2013, 01:08 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,931,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

The Left Thinks Chris Dorner is a Superhero :: ConservativeVideos.com
A whole new thread on the fact that you don't know what the left is thinking?
Okay, we knew that already.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:17 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times
Another thread on this murdering coward? Give it a rest.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:40 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
from now on, i do like you and post no sources.

Hitler and Satan were both republicans LOL

but on a serious note, you should be able to back up your claims.

i dont see where he says he voted for Obama, and supporting an assault weapons ban does not mean he did either or have you not seen the polling data lately?
Then your not looking. Like I said educate yourself about the topic at hand or go away. If you cared you would have already looked.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:41 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

The Left Thinks Chris Dorner is a Superhero :: ConservativeVideos.com
Not really. Most of the people who think Dorner was cool are the anti-police types around here. And those people tend to be conservative...they see the police as an extension of the government, and so they basically spit on all of them. I could name some names.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:42 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
No, I like to discuss politics in the context of POLITICS. Turning issues which have nothing to do with politics into something political is what annoys me... keep up, please.
Every issue has political connotations. If you don't thinks so then you haven't been paying attention........especially on a political board.

If you don't want certain conversations to go "political" then go to a non political board. Why is that so hard to grasp? Bellowing about it isn't going to change anything. You like to bellow though.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:59 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,273,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I would physically attack anyone who used such racist language, too.
So, I am a black police officer. You are saying I am completely justified and beating the hell out of every single person who called me the "N" word in the past 24 yrs? In your opinion that is alright and PERFECTLY justifiable for a police officer to do that? Your worse then he is.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:00 AM

651 posts, read 705,008 times
No right wing person will see him as a hero. It is either the whites who hate being white and see whites as oppressors or blacks who hate whites. That is it. He was a mental idiot who got all he deserved. A nice bullet an Viking funeral.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies