Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:24 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I agree with another poster who says it's really hard to tell what media source is actually reporting the unblemished truth rather than a redacted biased worthless piece of propaganda....

And to the OP regarding Post #3, conspiracies? and the famous well-worn conspiracy phrase:

Do some research about these subjects and you'll have a better understanding as to what is going on in the world and why.

Why on Earth should I believe those conspiracy sources any more than items the media reports on?

They report THE TRUTH?

LMAO, BTW the OP forgot chemtrails.....
There is a list of 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. Here are two instances:

I found Operation Northwood to be quite interesting. This was the creation of the Joint Chiefs of Staff as a CIA operation where the CIA would conduct terrorism attacks within the US, including highjackings and bombings and taking down an American passenger aircraft, real or staged attacks on military facilities. The purpose behind this plan was to go to war with Cuba after Castro came into power. JFK stopped this "plan" from happening.

Even more interesting was Operation Snow White. Infiltration of over 5,000 Scientologists (from the Church of Scientology) into 136 government agencies. How it could relate to what is happening today with known, and it goes without saying, unknown, Muslim Brotherhood members, members who have family affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and sympathizers infiltrating our government. These are educated people placed in positions that give them access to people and information. The theory is to manipulate those in power to destroy this country from within. This was discovered in documents dated 1991. It takes a very long time, grooming and educating people to enable them to secure positions in government, and alot of patience to destroy a government without using force to overthrow it.

Before you comment and seeing as how you advise others to do some research, you should read about those two operations in fuller detail. Regardless of the source, the facts are the facts.

Here are the list of the 33 conspiracy theories that were true.

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True ~ RiseEarth

Old 02-11-2013, 12:29 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
The average american citizen is too fat dumb and happy to realize that our government is corrupt and that there are outside influences that are infiltrating and deteriorating our way of life. They won't believe it and don't see it because it is so gradual..

Old 02-11-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
The average american citizen is too fat dumb and happy to realize that our government is corrupt and that there are outside influences that are infiltrating and deteriorating our way of life. They won't believe it and don't see it because it is so gradual..
Without actual force there is nothing for them to see. It's the wars on the other side of the world that distracts them from the little baby steps and the absence of force in our own country that is slowly turning the tide of how we currently live. One of the biggest indicators is that we are no longer competing with the world in education. Our education system is slowly being manipulated into deteroriation. Keep the people stupid and ignorant and they will follow.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:47 AM

552 posts, read 738,241 times
There is a difference between being delusional and being enlightened. A conspiracy theory is a theory therefore doesn't enlighten me. Global warming on the other hand is real, but people choose to ignore it. I believe there are a lot of things to be afraid of, but I do not live on fear.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 AM

279 posts, read 482,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
There is a list of 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. Here are two instances:

I found Operation Northwood to be quite interesting. This was the creation of the Joint Chiefs of Staff as a CIA operation where the CIA would conduct terrorism attacks within the US, including highjackings and bombings and taking down an American passenger aircraft, real or staged attacks on military facilities. The purpose behind this plan was to go to war with Cuba after Castro came into power. JFK stopped this "plan" from happening.

Even more interesting was Operation Snow White. Infiltration of over 5,000 Scientologists (from the Church of Scientology) into 136 government agencies. How it could relate to what is happening today with known, and it goes without saying, unknown, Muslim Brotherhood members, members who have family affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and sympathizers infiltrating our government. These are educated people placed in positions that give them access to people and information. The theory is to manipulate those in power to destroy this country from within. This was discovered in documents dated 1991. It takes a very long time, grooming and educating people to enable them to secure positions in government, and alot of patience to destroy a government without using force to overthrow it.

Before you comment and seeing as how you advise others to do some research, you should read about those two operations in fuller detail. Regardless of the source, the facts are the facts.

Here are the list of the 33 conspiracy theories that were true.

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True ~ RiseEarth

Very good article.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:58 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
There is a difference between being delusional and being enlightened. A conspiracy theory is a theory therefore doesn't enlighten me. Global warming on the other hand is real, but people choose to ignore it. I believe there are a lot of things to be afraid of, but I do not live on fear.
But there are those theories which have since been proven true.
A poster just linked an article about 33 conspiracy theories that were proven true.
It may take decades before the truth comes out..by then the damage is done.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMountainMan View Post
Every human on the planet should look at this!

Since I can't go into detail and post many articles about the subject on this forum, I am sorry to the moderator that had to go through my prior thread and spend time deleting such items, I did not know I couldn't post them. Anywho, if you want to be informed, do some research on these subjects.

New World Order, The New Order of the Barbarians, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, 9/11 The Road To Tyranny, Infowars.com, Project Blue Beam, Operation Northwoods, Operation Paper Clip, MK Ultra Mind Control, Iron Mountain Report, Illuminati, Banksters and the Globalist Elite, Federal Reserve a sham, Obamas Science Czar and population control, truth about vaccines, underground government bunkers, Oklahoma City Bombing, Georgia Guidstones, The Impact of Science on Society, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, RFID Tags and human microchips, Utah Spy Center, Government using TV's, X Boxes, Dishwashers, Drones to spy on the populace, Media in hands of 6 mega corporations, Democide, etc. Do some research about these subjects and you'll have a better understanding as to what is going on in the world and why.
How has "being enlighted" changed your daily life?

Old 02-11-2013, 09:50 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Just curious, what is your personal view on this subject, would you rather just go about living in darkness as to what is really going on in the world and just being content living in your own little bubble with warm fuzzy feelings without a true understanding and a broader scope of the Powers That Be? Or would you personally rather be informed to the real picture behind the picture about government, politics, banking, education (indoctrination) science, media, social sciences, etc? Which view do you side on and why?
Which picture is real? How do you know?

Old 02-11-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
You do know that there are multiple conspiracy theories regarding global warming? They remain theories because nothing has been proven 100% either way.

Global warming conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are multiple sides to a conspiracy theory, some make sense and warrants one to think from another angle, and there are far more that are off the chart theories.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:49 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,562 times
Quote:
Just curious, what is your personal view on this subject, would you rather just go about living in darkness as to what is really going on in the world and just being content living in your own little bubble with warm fuzzy feelings without a true understanding and a broader scope of the Powers That Be? Or would you personally rather be informed to the real picture behind the picture about government, politics, banking, education (indoctrination) science, media, social sciences, etc? Which view do you side on and why?

Transparency in government is something we should continue to fight for. Money given, trade-offs made, etc. We should continue to press for transparencies. Of course, I'm specifically worried when large corporations are buying senators. . .i..e Comcast buying off multiple levels of government to stop competitors.

Those are the real . . .issues we have. Some of it pisses you off. .

Yet I would note that I don't think there is any global linked conspiracy. I.e. does comcast buy off local town councils to lock down cable rights? sure. . .

Does banking and multiple goverments fake large events. . no.

The bigger the conspiracy, the harder it falls these days. . .its just not possible. Its the little buy offs you have to worry about.

Before transparency, I fear Jerry Mandering is a bigger threat than anything noted above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies