Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 02:44 PM

62,863 posts, read 29,098,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Hell the libs think that anyone who is not a lib is a tea party member. You have to remember what mentality you are dealing with here.
I know it's hilarious, isn't it? Everyone on the right is a teaparty member according to the libs and lefties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How dare he take a swig of water or disagree with anything dear leader has to say. I remember one of the darlings of the left at one time screaming this to their cheers........... how times have changed..........

Hillary Clinton - I am Sick & Tired (Right to Protest) - YouTube

The libs need an "icon" upon which they can vent thier hate and anger. This target changes from year to year.

Cheney
Bush
Palin
Romney

........now Rubio.

These "symbols of hate" must work much the same way that images of Christ and the Virgin Mary work for us in the Catholic church.

3,345 posts, read 3,073,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
The fact that everyone is talking about him taking a sip of water versus what he said explains a lot about how we end up with the government we have.
The Demotards are just mad that he didn't pay extra taxes on that water

6,331 posts, read 5,207,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
The fact that everyone is talking about him taking a sip of water versus what he said explains a lot about how we end up with the government we have.
The sip of water was awkward and funny as hell. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Too bad you guys have no sense of humor.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
He is the enemy in your eyes. That is what is wrong with the left. Anyone who doesn't agree is the enemy. Their character is assassinated all with the help of the propaganda masters in the media. They are right now digging up dirt on Ben Carson I'm sure to attack him next in case he dare speak his mind again. It's pathetic.
Geez...aren't you at least a little uncomfortable with all the jock riding you're doing? I mean, aren't you a guy?

Dude, no one is sweating Marco Rubio. Let it go. Really.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
The Demotards are just mad that he didn't pay extra taxes on that water
If most Republicans were as staunch, dedicated, and militant as you, they'd win a lot more elections.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,579,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The sip of water was awkward and funny as hell. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Too bad you guys have no sense of humor.
That would explain all of the inane shows that pass for comedy these days.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez...aren't you at least a little uncomfortable with all the jock riding you're doing? I mean, aren't you a guy?

The only one sweating is Marco Rubio.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Yet you lefties jump around screaming on multiple posts about Rubio? Now you have to infer some sort of homosexual desires on the OP? Why is that. Oh that's all you got I forgot. That is all liberals ever have you can't argue facts or anything else so resort to schoolyard 3rd grade insults. More pathetic posts from the liberals.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:05 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
No, I consider far leftists who lie because they feel embarrassed to admit the truth to be liberals. If you follow and read others posts you can see the truth. Look at you for instance, you call yourself a moderate and then contradict yourself all the time

You wouldn't know what a fact was if it stood in front of you and called itself one....
Actually, I call myself a liberal, I haven't been a moderate since the 90's. Clearly you get your facts from the wrong place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies