Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 11:56 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,957,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So some coached up witnesses appear............
More like some liars appear with cop badges on their shirts, and have a camera and mic ON. To Last Chance anyone that hasn't seen......... hold on to yer chair.....

'Burn that Mother Fer' Down! Burn that Mother Fer' Up!

I want that guys head on a platter too.. The guy that said it and the guy that just perjured himself.

I guess if your are a cop you can just go around shooting trucks innocent people and burn the fer's down at will and there is NO Law for you....

Well if there is no LAW for COPS then is No Law for me either..... it can't be both ways.

I will assume you know better than to play with grain dust in a silo, and or tear gas with matches too

Doing that is going to make a rather impressive fire.

On the other hand I can put out a lit ciggy but in a full bucket of gasoline no problem.... Kick that bucket over hard and toss another lit butt over it and the results may remove your eye brows!

I can also mig weld a FULL tank of gasoline, but it helps if yer life insurance is paid up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,031,298 times
There are reasons why a wallet would survive. A wallet is densely packed with non flammable items like leather and cash. If it was in the pocket and under a heavy body I wouldn't be surprised to find it virtually unharmed.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times
Your gutted links to homes on fire on the inernet have no bearing to that cabin. You have been asked numerous times to look at that picture and show me anything that is left other than the foundation. What is your answer............go ask a firefighter. LOL

You continue to dance around the actual topic..............the fire in the cabin that Dorner was supposodly in. Not some fire pictures you found on the internet. Continue your rants. You apparently have to be right all the time for some reason. You and your mirror must have some real knock down drag out tussles.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:01 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,493 times
Quote:
Yes it is very unusual to carry three wallets.
No it isn't and its actually recommended that you keep certain pieces of information away from each other.

ID's should be separated from your credit cards (all any robber needs is your Zip code, and they can get that off your ID). Money and coins should be separated from your Credit cards.

And you again jump into a thread without knowing facts. It is stated in the news that it was hi MILITARY ID wallet that was found in San Diego. I'm sorry, but many soldiers do not keep their normal wallet with their Military ID. It's not even recommended to do so.

Heck, police officers rarely keep their BADGE wallet with their other forms of id, money, credit cards.

Quote:
You claim you carry around three wallets with you? Nobody I know has ever done that........ever.
sorry, but you are wrong. I keep three wallets. Some people keep two. Some people have five (check book wallet?) coin purse is a wallet to many.

I have separate wallets because of the danger of theft.

Quote:
Makes no sense.
Only to someone who doesn't prepare.

Do you keep your id with your credit cards? then you're a fool to do so. All one has to do is steal your wallet, and they have access to your private information (address and id# on your DL) which can be used to open up more credit card accounts. And they can then use your information to call your credit card company (with all those CC's in your wallet) and make changes, since they now have your wallet that has your ID and can confirm information.

You ID has information. Just drop it into google, and they can google your identity. Get names of your pets, your mother's maiden name, so on so forth. OOPS. all the information that is used by CC, banks and others to get access to your accounts.

After being the victim of Identity theft, I take these precautions now. and these are precautions that everyone should take.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
There are reasons why a wallet would survive. A wallet is densely packed with non flammable items like leather and cash. If it was in the pocket and under a heavy body I wouldn't be surprised to find it virtually unharmed.
Keep on posting because the ignorant wish to remain ignorant.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Your gutted links to homes on fire on the inernet have no bearing to that cabin.
Yes it has. It shows exactly a coutner argument to your non-supported argument.

Again, another post where you post your ignorance for all to see, when you have yet to talk to a Firefighter.

Why is that? (don't have to answer, we all know why)

why oh why do you continue to ignore the obivous?

Quote:
Personal property found on or with the deceased may be of assistance in supporting a presumptive identification, although it should be remembered that people may be wearing clothing or jewellery belonging to someone else! Similarly, documents, such as driver’s licence etc (that have survived the fire!) may not belong to the deceased.

Read more: http://www.forensicmed.co.uk/patholo...-the-deceased/

Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM

At least you should have no trouble voting. When they ask you for ID you just drop a pile of ID's on the table. I don't use credit cards I have a debit card. I think if you use credit cards your a fool. Your think everybody does what you do and anybody who doesn't is doing something wrong. Sorry to break it to you but most folks don't carry around three wallets and a purse with em full of coins. You tell your credit card company your pets name? Why? Your mutt got a card on your account?

Google. LOL.

If you lose your wallet you call your credit card company and tell em your cards are stolen if that is the case. I don't have to worry about that though. You do. Tough world you live in worrying about your credit cards. Get rid of em and stop paying the beast and you wont' have as many worries. That is a precaution everybody should take.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,823,165 times
It makes me wander if he has gooten a new license caling the other was losss etc and deliberately left it near border as some type of plan o im being i mexico. Who know and we might just findreports are inaccurate like many times.As to why it survived cabin we'll just have to wait and se;wouldn;t we.I mean lookig at the inaccuracies and people who can find anyhting a sure sign of a conspiracy its not surprising at all really to see specuation at ths point.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes it has. It shows exactly a coutner argument to your non-supported argument.

Again, another post where you post your ignorance for all to see, when you have yet to talk to a Firefighter.

Why is that? (don't have to answer, we all know why)
The only relevant fire picture is the one showing what is left of that cabin which is nothing. Your countering nothing. Calling names just shows your desperation to be right something you need to seek help with.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:09 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,867,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

Quote:
You do know that military ID's are usually carried in a "wallet" by itself, right? That way they are not mixed up with your regular wallet, can be easily recognized by any soldier you flash it to, and you can enter bases without trouble.
No, I don't "know that," and I'm from a military family (dad, husband, brother, and three kids and their families). In fact, I myself have a military ID and all of us carry our military IDs in our ONE wallet. I'll be using my very handy military ID which is in my only wallet, to enter a military installation tomorrow in fact.

Quote:
It's not unusual to have many "wallets".
Of course, I'm not saying that NO OTHER PEOPLE carry more than one wallet - but it's not the norm. Especially when you're on the run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies