Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMike View Post
Open your eyes while you are out from under that rock you live. Watch and see how blatant
people abuse your tax dollars. Detroit is a great place to view the festiviites.
Good...since you live closer to Detroit than i do, go view the festivities. Have a good time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 04:45 PM

26 posts, read 20,247 times
It is so stupid we even have to debate this. People on welfare are supposed be the be suffering not us right?. I mean I have never taken welfare a day in my life I work hard everyday but I don't get to eat that way. Welfare is just used as a ploy to be lazy and live life easy. No job no problem you can live life better on welfare.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:56 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,713,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck 1952r View Post
I mean I have never taken welfare a day in my life I work hard everyday but I don't get to eat that way.
Aaah. Finally I get some relief!

You know, I was beginning to miss the typical right winger that usually comes along to tell us how he was once homeless and now he's the owner of a company, which he built from the ground up collecting cans 24 hours a day.

Now, I'm not going to say you win the award for biggest bser of the right wing, since you only gave us the right wing story which says, "I work, I really really work, and only right wingers work and the rest are mooching," but it satisfied me a lot nonetheless.

I need to hear that hypocritical, lying BS now and then. It makes me laugh my _ss off and be grateful I'm a lib.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,268,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post

You know, I was beginning to miss the typical right winger that usually comes along to tell us how he was once homeless and now he's the owner of a company, which he built from the ground up collecting cans 24 hours a day.

Now, I'm not going to say you win the award for biggest bser of the right wing, since you only gave us the right wing story which says, "I work, I really really work, and only right wingers work and the rest are mooching," but it satisfied me a lot nonetheless.

I need to hear that hypocritical, lying BS now and then. It makes me laugh my _ss off and be grateful I'm a lib.
Keep expanding the programs and giving away more tax dollars and eventually you will run out of enough payers into the system to support those that live off the system.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,571,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Keep expanding the programs and giving away more tax dollars and eventually you will run out of enough payers into the system to support those that live off the system.
Libs will never understand this.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:05 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,268,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Libs will never understand this.
Well soon enough medicare and SS financial issues will come home to roost.
Right now it's still just angst and words with no action.

Some states are now cutting back on benefit amounts as the rolls are growing but their revenue isn't.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:10 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,571,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well soon enough medicare and SS financial issues will come home to roost.
Right now it's still just angst and words with no action.

Some states are now cutting back on benefit amounts as the rolls are growing but their revenue isn't.
Yup. Can't wait for it to blow up either.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 PM

26 posts, read 20,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post

You always seem to make me laugh with your typical communist post!.I didn't build my company though I have worked there 37 years. It seems that those welfare puppies never actually get jobs so that counts for about 40 percent of the left wing being moochers. Yes some left wing nuts have jobs. I mean really you libbies really need to get out into the real world. Really you do but why would you guys care? I mean to be liberal you either have to be on welfare or make over 250k. A year.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:03 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,632,392 times
aaahhh, the 47%ers fighting tooth and nail for their freebies and handouts. Tell me again, why do they deserve your money?

Old 02-22-2013, 09:06 PM

820 posts, read 1,013,599 times
The problem is these "poor" people with kids get big tax checks back and welfare but don't have any priorties in spending or getting money back,simply no accountability.It's not rocket surgery to figure this out.Just like white collar crime just on a different scale.More government and politics equals more corruption,"unfairness" and non accountability.The whole system is corrupted and just getting worse.And what's up with all of the north face jackets in the lower income areas?Just a big disgraceful mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies