Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 01:34 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Oh so you're a birther?

He was born in Hawaii and has proven this time and time again. Why is it that a black president has to go through hoops on fire to please you, but a white president doesn't have to provide anything?

He was legally elected with 270 electoral votes from the electoral college or did you forget how the voting system works in this country?

Like it or not, Obama is OUR Commander-In-Chief and if he isn't a legitimate president, then clearly Congress would be impeaching him. Seeing how they haven't done that in the past five years, then obviously that must mean Obama IS a citizen, IS our President, and most of all is YOUR Commander-In-Chief.

So now that I know you're a birther, I can pretty much write off your opinion as being insane vitriol.
No he is not a natural born Citizen. He has proven nothing. Hawaii has proven nothing. Anyone who supports Obama is un-American.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:39 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
No he is not a natural born Citizen. He has proven nothing. Hawaii has proven nothing. Anyone who supports Obama is un-American.
He is a natural born citizen. Otherwise he wouldn't be President of the United States. Hawaii proved he is a citizen of this great nation and he is YOUR Commander-In-Chief. I bet that just eats you up inside, huh?

Nice to know that you can support the POTUS just so long as he's white, but the moment a black POTUS is up in office? NOPE IT'S UN-AMERICAN TO SUPPORT HIM.

Please. Prove that he isn't American, prove that he usurped 270 electoral votes, and prove that he's an illegal citizen. Cite your sources.

I support Barack Obama not because he's a liberal Democrat, but because he is YOUR and MY Commander-In-Chief. I would think being a Veteran like myself would teach you something about loyalty to the chain of command, but now I see that you are only loyal when it suits you.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 PM

You know what Old Army Soldier? Don't even bother replying. You're going onto my ignore list. I've got better things to do than to entertain some non-American, poor excuse of a military veteran that you are.

You bring shame to the Veteran name and have no idea what it means to be loyal to this country. You need to learn patriotism and FAST.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,474 times
Quote:
You know what Old Army Soldier? Don't even bother replying. You're going onto my ignore list. I've got better things to do than to entertain some non-American, poor excuse of a military veteran that you are.

You bring shame to the Veteran name and have no idea what it means to be loyal to this country. You need to learn patriotism and FAST.
He knows about patriotism but only to those he sees fit to be patriot too like many in this country he's a selective patriot. I wonder if he really did serve or if he's just another "soldier" who was drummed out of the military for being a disgrace to the uniform. OR perhaps he was a soldier, tell me OAS are you big into Call of duty or Command and Conquer is that where you got your purple heart from ?

Old 02-16-2013, 02:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
He knows about patriotism but only to those he sees fit to be patriot too like many in this country he's a selective patriot. I wonder if he really did serve or if he's just another "soldier" who was drummed out of the military for being a disgrace to the uniform. OR perhaps he was a soldier, tell me OAS are you big into Call of duty or Command and Conquer is that where you got your purple heart from ?
24 posts and finally the word heart appears. People have been using Obama's words purple stars all along and finally someone accidentally says heart and doesn't even realize that that is not what Obama said.

As I recall Purple Heart is something that is not allowed to wounded survivors of the shooting by that Muslim terrorist in US uniform who was shouting Allah Ahkbar while shooting them. Those people aren't allowed a Purple Heart because the administration of Obama says they were shot in a workplace blow up. All were in service of the US and some were about to be shipped to Afghanistan. I wonder if Obama made that mistake on purpose to attempt to make it appear that he didn't know what a Purple Heart is.

In the end lets compare the two words star and heart to see how he made that serious gaffe that you people are trying so hard to give him a pass for.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
He is a natural born citizen. Otherwise he wouldn't be President of the United States. Hawaii proved he is a citizen of this great nation and he is YOUR Commander-In-Chief. I bet that just eats you up inside, huh?

Nice to know that you can support the POTUS just so long as he's white, but the moment a black POTUS is up in office? NOPE IT'S UN-AMERICAN TO SUPPORT HIM.

Please. Prove that he isn't American, prove that he usurped 270 electoral votes, and prove that he's an illegal citizen. Cite your sources.

I support Barack Obama not because he's a liberal Democrat, but because he is YOUR and MY Commander-In-Chief. I would think being a Veteran like myself would teach you something about loyalty to the chain of command, but now I see that you are only loyal when it suits you.
How in hell do you think that getting 270 electoral votes makes the man natural born? How in hell do you think he is the Commander in Chief of any civilian? I have been out to the Army since 1957 and he sure as hell wasn't my CiC back then and isn't now since I am not in the service but am a civilian. Sometimes I have to marvel at you people of the leaner class and the terms you try to use to protect that man.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Birfer's.....LOL

Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How in hell do you think that getting 270 electoral votes makes the man natural born?
I don't think that. I do know that he met the requirements to run for presidency. One of which was to be a natural born citizen of the United States, so in sense getting 270 electoral votes helps prove my point.

Quote:
How in hell do you think he is the Commander in Chief of any civilian?
Veteran and civilian are two different things. Civilians are those who have never served in the military. Veterans, such as you and I, are those who have served and as such we will forever be known as Veterans. The POTUS isn't the Commander-In-Chief of civilians, of course. He is that to all military personnel, past or present.

Quote:
I have been out to the Army since 1957 and he sure as hell wasn't my CiC back then and isn't now since I am not in the service but am a civilian.
No, he is your Commander-In-Chief. You don't actively serve under him, you are a Veteran therefore he is your Commander-In-Chief. Easy as that really. I don't know why you keep referring to yourself as a civilian when you've served in the military. You are a Veteran, not a civilian.

Quote:
Sometimes I have to marvel at you people of the leaner class and the terms you try to use to protect that man.
I just marvel at the stupidity of birthers. I'm not calling you one, but I'm just correcting OAS on the fact that Obama is a natural citizen. The fact that OAS is a veteran and says things this is shameful and pathetic. He knows nothing of loyalty to the chain of command or loyalty to country.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:46 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,024 times
[quote=adiosToreador;28276859]No, he is your Commander-In-Chief. You don't actively serve under him, you are a Veteran therefore he is your Commander-In-Chief. Easy as that really. I don't know why you keep referring to yourself as a civilian when you've served in the military. You are a Veteran, not a civilian.quote]

I don't believe that at all. Roysoldboy served his time, was discharged several decades ago and is not subject to recall. He is a former soldier who is now a civilian and does not serve President Obama. So Obama is not his CIC.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I don't think that. I do know that he met the requirements to run for presidency. One of which was to be a natural born citizen of the United States, so in sense getting 270 electoral votes helps prove my point.

Veteran and civilian are two different things. Civilians are those who have never served in the military. Veterans, such as you and I, are those who have served and as such we will forever be known as Veterans. The POTUS isn't the Commander-In-Chief of civilians, of course. He is that to all military personnel, past or present.

No, he is your Commander-In-Chief. You don't actively serve under him, you are a Veteran therefore he is your Commander-In-Chief. Easy as that really. I don't know why you keep referring to yourself as a civilian when you've served in the military. You are a Veteran, not a civilian.

I just marvel at the stupidity of birthers. I'm not calling you one, but I'm just correcting OAS on the fact that Obama is a natural citizen. The fact that OAS is a veteran and says things this is shameful and pathetic. He knows nothing of loyalty to the chain of command or loyalty to country.
I have never given any thought to any military chain of command since I served my total of 8 years, 3 on active duty and 5 in the reserve as demanded by the laws of that day. I don't consider any of the Presidents since Kennedy to have been my CIC since mine was Eisenhower and I have not been in the military, in any way since, 1962. Nope, I am a civilian and a veteran but Obama is not my CIC. Where did you get that crap?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies