Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:52 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,059,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Hey give him a break maybe he had Lucky Charms for breakfest!!!!
More likely Lucky Reefer!!

Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,070,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Huh? Does something infinitesimal like 'binders full of women' ring a bell when it comes to slow days in lala land?

0bama is the biggest screwup in politics and he always gets a pass from his fellow morons.

Oh, they irony...

George W. Bush Quotes

Quote:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]"I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." —George W. Bush, speaking about Saddam Hussein, Manchester, N.H., Oct. 5, 2002 [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Quote:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]"You see, the Senate wants to take away some of the powers of the administrative branch." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002 [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Quote:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Quote:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." —George W. Bush April 23, 2002 [/SIZE][/SIZE]
Just a few samples FROM THE BIGGEST SCREW UP IN POLITICAL HISTORY....and let's now remember the pass he got from the right wing extremists here.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
No he is not a natural born Citizen. He has proven nothing. Hawaii has proven nothing. Anyone who supports Obama is un-American.

Anyone who doesn't support the Commander in Chief and the President of the United States is ANTI-American, and are free to leave expeditiously on the first kick-in-the-ass ferry that is available.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Ronald Reagan was a patriot who served as Captain in the Air Force.

And committed treasonous acts and defrauded the American people. He was also an idiot, but that's neither here nor there.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:31 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,433,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Anyone who doesn't support the Commander in Chief and the President of the United States is ANTI-American, and are free to leave expeditiously on the first kick-in-the-ass ferry that is available.
Actually I am a proud United States American veteran who supports and loves the Constitution that I took the Oath to defend. I will not defend nor support that boy occupying the oval office.

'

Old 02-16-2013, 04:44 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,437,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
24 posts and finally the word heart appears. People have been using Obama's words purple stars all along and finally someone accidentally says heart and doesn't even realize that that is not what Obama said.

As I recall Purple Heart is something that is not allowed to wounded survivors of the shooting by that Muslim terrorist in US uniform who was shouting Allah Ahkbar while shooting them. Those people aren't allowed a Purple Heart because the administration of Obama says they were shot in a workplace blow up. All were in service of the US and some were about to be shipped to Afghanistan. I wonder if Obama made that mistake on purpose to attempt to make it appear that he didn't know what a Purple Heart is.

In the end lets compare the two words star and heart to see how he made that serious gaffe that you people are trying so hard to give him a pass for.
No it's not be accident I actually know what a purple heart means and I would think the president would either just because someone makes a spelling error does not mean he/she does not know what it means. That "muslim" terrorist was also a US SOLDIER who snapped and killed other soldiers, these soldiers who were injured were not injured in another country they were the victims of a madman with a gun.

Quote:
Actually I am a proud United States American veteran who supports and loves the Constitution that I took the Oath to defend. I will not defend nor support that boy occupying the oval office.

'
I don't deny your proud or a veteran but I don't think you believe in the same U.s. constitution most everyone in the u.s. believes in and what's worse is that you are a birther, how much more of a disgrace to the uniform can you be that you end up degenerating into a cranky old man?

Old 02-16-2013, 05:05 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
No, he is your Commander-In-Chief. You don't actively serve under him, you are a Veteran therefore he is your Commander-In-Chief. Easy as that really. I don't know why you keep referring to yourself as a civilian when you've served in the military. You are a Veteran, not a civilian.
I don't believe that at all. Roysoldboy served his time, was discharged several decades ago and is not subject to recall. He is a former soldier who is now a civilian and does not serve President Obama. So Obama is not his CIC.
Right. I was honorably discharged 2 years ago (in three days that is) and though I am subject to recall for another 2 years or so, I consider whoever the POTUS is my CIC. That right now is Barack Obama. Whoever replaces him I'll consider him or her my CIC. Again it's as simple as that.

Any Veteran past or present now as Barack Obama as their CIC for as long as he is president. He may not hold any authority over them, but that doesn't change the facts.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have never given any thought to any military chain of command since I served my total of 8 years, 3 on active duty and 5 in the reserve as demanded by the laws of that day. I don't consider any of the Presidents since Kennedy to have been my CIC since mine was Eisenhower and I have not been in the military, in any way since, 1962. Nope, I am a civilian and a veteran but Obama is not my CIC. Where did you get that crap?
Correction: you are a Veteran. A civilian is someone who has never served in the military. Whoever the POTUS happens to be is your CIC, simple as that. You may not answer to him or have any obligation to him, but as a Veteran even you can see what I'm getting at.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:30 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,048,154 times
Quote:
Actually I am a proud United States American veteran

'

You want the President to prove he was born in this country? Do the same. Prove you are a veteran who saw combat in Vietnam.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 02-16-2013 at 06:43 PM..

Old 02-16-2013, 06:38 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,069,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Correction: you are a Veteran. A civilian is someone who has never served in the military.
A civillian is someone who never was or no longer is in the military. The ETS date of one having served places the once military person back into civilian life. Your still wet behind the ears, sailor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies