Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:41 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That applies more to MSNBC than it does to Fox News.
Multiple studies have already shown that FOX is the most deceptive news channel and that it's viewers are the most uninformed about the facts. Point me to something that says it's actually MSNBC.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I listed 14 to your 10.

And the ones I listed are not on the propaganda network (MSNBC). You must be mixing that station up with a real cable news station (Fox News).
Which of the ones listed have their own show where they espouse Liberal views? Morning Joe is as Conservative a show as Shep Smith and Greta VS

Old 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,069,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Good for her.

I always tell my students that they can't cite Wikipedia.
Censorship is an UGLY thing!!

Old 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Multiple studies have already shown that FOX is the most deceptive news channel and that it's viewers are the most uninformed about the facts. Point me to something that says it's actually MSNBC.
Read the stats I supplied on post #57.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Which of the ones listed have their own show where they espouse Liberal views? Morning Joe is as Conservative a show as Shep Smith and Greta VS
Geraldo Rivera.

I wouldn't classify Shep's show as conservative. It's a news update show. Greta's is a current events show with guests. She certainly doesn't lean conservative. In fact, she basically doesn't give her opinion; she asks others for their opinion. You must not watch her show because you would already know that and would not label her show as "conservative."

Old 02-16-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Read the stats I supplied on post #57.
Negative coverage and reporting facts are not the same thing.

Quote:
Geraldo Rivera.

I wouldn't classify Shep's show as conservative. It's a news update show. Greta's is a current events show with guests. She certainly doesn't lean conservative. In fact, she basically doesn't give her opinion; she asks others for their opinion. You must not watch her show because you would already know that and would not label her show as "conservative."
Geraldo? A Liberal? Lol...

I've watched both shows sporadically, and I've never seen either either of them or their guest fail to drive the discussion to the Conservative view point.

The only saving grace is that Shep Smith sometimes dismisses the most absurd Conservative talking points to stand up for his Conservative beliefs. Like he did when he refused to support torture as something acceptable.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Too bad the u.s. is not like Canada where they actually have broadcasting ethics where Fox "news" is actually banned from the air waves because of the repeated nonsense and lies. Maybe if this country had ethics they'd be gone from here to.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Too bad the u.s. is not like Canada where they actually have broadcasting ethics where Fox "news" is actually banned from the air waves because of the repeated nonsense and lies. Maybe if this country had ethics they'd be gone from here to.
Yep. FOX even fought for the right to lie to the Supreme Court and won.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Maybe you should read post #57, too!

Old 02-16-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Negative coverage and reporting facts are not the same thing.
It shows how very biased MSNBC is. Far, far more than Fox News.

Quote:
Geraldo? A Liberal? Lol...
He does have liberal elements, yes. Did you see his debate with Bill O'Reilly about illegal aliens?

Quote:
I've watched both shows sporadically, and I've never seen either either of them or their guest fail to drive the discussion to the Conservative view point.
Many, including I, would disagree with that.

Quote:
The only saving grace is that Shep Smith sometimes dismisses the most absurd Conservative talking points to stand up for his Conservative beliefs.
It's not the "absurd" conservatives you have to worry about, it's the wacko liberals!

Quote:
Like he did when he refused to support torture as something acceptable.
Torture? What torture?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies