Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
These so called Afrikans who sold our people were mulattoes of Arabs and enslaved Afrikan women. Our first holocaust, the Arab slave trade, is something I've thoroughly researched, how they Islamicized Afrikan people across northern Afrika, and although their methods were not as hypocritical as the European it was just as damaging, so spare your only defense it won't work on me.

And I'm not implying anything I said it once more and simpler so you can understand. Afrikan people civilized the European, this isn't the white washed history you're used to so ill know you'll deny it.

If not, then tell me how this country came to be.

You really don't know what you talking about, you really think those Jews of WWII are the prophetic people of the bible? Like I said you're pretty ignorant on this subject. And you can't even tell me when the collective enslavement of whites ended, I'll give you a hint it has to do with the Arabs and marmelukes.
You're right, I have no idea what you're talking about. It makes no sense at all. I know this will not convince you, but I have to respond. Whether the Jews of WWII were the prophetic people of the bible has nothing to do with the fact that Germans rounded up Jews all over Europe, used them as slave labor, starved many to death, killed them in mass firing squads, and eventually industrialized the mass killing of human beings on a scale never seen before in human history until the nuclear age (which they helped bring about). And all this happened within the last 70 years!

Jim Crow laws in America didn't end until 50 years ago, but I don't know what else can be done to rectify it that hasn't already been done. We have laws in place to outlaw discrimination in schools and in the workplace. We have affirmative action to increase the enrollment of blacks in colleges and for hiring. There are scholarship funds and grants to go to college, set aside just for black people. Really, the rest is up to you. But if you feel so badly about "Amerikkka", then feel free to go to Haiti or some African country and start anew. I think you'll start to appreciate America a lot more once you live in a third-world country.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I would agree with the basic premise and expand the syndrome to women, no matter what color their skim is. And also include other people who have experienced the same enslavement, Asian Americans, who were treated worse than slaves. At least slaves were property, and owners wanted to make sure the equity in the investment was maintained. Whereas, Chinese laborers in the United States had no freedom, and were also mistreated. No need to care about their health...just replace one with another.

Black people were not the only slaves in the United States. And consider the Irish...slaves to English lords. My own family escaped during the potato famine to come to the US...and were treated quite harshly.

Let's no forget the Holocaust. ..and Jewish refugees who came here from prison camps. Slaves to camp officials.

Oh....that blows the whole tbeory now....because Asians, and Jewish refugees worked hard to overcome being slaves....women as well...hmm..
Jasper,

Your conclusion has clearly come to fruition do to an error in reasoning. To start do you even know what the difference between slaves and cheap laborers/servants is? Both groups have historically provided labor either free, low pay or in hazardous environments. The great differentiator is the dehumanization associated with not being considered people. Have you studied the Maafa? Do you know a entire peoples legacy was stolen, their children taken, their identity replaced by deceitful lies, and tens of millions murdered? Can you seriously compare the greatest crime in recorded history to brief examples of history when these other groups were taken advantage of? The arguments I hear on the internet never seems to amaze me.

You mention, “Black people were not the only slaves in the United States”. Do you seriously believe other forms of American slavery is comparable to the most brutal and cruel crime ever?

Old 02-17-2013, 10:07 PM

267 posts, read 202,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You're right, I have no idea what you're talking about. It makes no sense at all. I know this will not convince you, but I have to respond. Whether the Jews of WWII were the prophetic people of the bible has nothing to do with the fact that Germans rounded up Jews all over Europe, used them as slave labor, starved many to death, killed them in mass firing squads, and eventually industrialized the mass killing of human beings on a scale never seen before in human history until the nuclear age (which they helped bring about). And all this happened within the last 70 years!

Jim Crow laws in America didn't end until 50 years ago, but I don't know what else can be done to rectify it that hasn't already been done. We have laws in place to outlaw discrimination in schools and in the workplace. We have affirmative action to increase the enrollment of blacks in colleges and for hiring. There are scholarship funds and grants to go to college, set aside just for black people. Really, the rest is up to you. But if you feel so badly about "Amerikkka", then feel free to go to Haiti or some African country and start anew. I think you'll start to appreciate America a lot more once you live in a third-world country.

Spare your bs please that Jewish holocaust was a politically orchestrated event so the ashenknazi Jews could form the own country within Palestine along the Gaza strip, the number killed is inflated, there's not even six million corpses but the propaganda you been fed has warped your mind, just as it did mine.

This is child's play compare to what we went through and an insult to my entire people.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Spare your bs please that Jewish holocaust was a politically orchestrated event so the ashenknazi Jews could form the own country within Palestine along the Gaza strip, the number killed is inflated, there's not even six million corpses but the propaganda you been fed has warped your mind, just as it did mine.

This is child's play compare to what we went through and an insult to my entire people.
They couldn't find six million corpses because most of them were burned to ashes and fed into the rivers - hence my description of industrialized mass killing. You can deny the Holocaust all you want, but most sane people know the truth.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:24 PM

267 posts, read 202,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
They couldn't find six million corpses because most of them were burned to ashes and fed into the rivers - hence my description of industrialized mass killing. You can deny the Holocaust all you want, but most sane people know the truth.
I'm not deny just toning down the sensationalism but then I could care less about these same Jews that participated in the slave trade and stole the true Hebrews legacy.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:42 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Ignorance is most definitely bliss.
I know too many successful African Americans who made it BY THEMSELVES and on the merit of their own character and work ethic to believe that a mindset of perpetual victimhood does ANYONE any good.

You can call it ignorance if you like - and dismiss my beliefs, I really couldn't care less. Meanwhile, my African American relatives, and my biracial kids that I raised to abhor the "Cult of Victimhood" are leaving some of you in the dust.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Dismiss yourself from this thread, I want to save you the embarrassment that will come upon you... All jokes aside.
You don't have the ability to embarrass me.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Well Europeans did consider it a sin to take baths, the bubonic plague and European dark ages ended when Afrikan Islamic moors civilized you people it started in Spain and spread throughout the continent. Before I go zmy further you do know that to kill the plague all they had to do was wash their hands. The European had sewage they would toss in the streets from their windows, dead decomposing bodies littered the streets, this isn't revised history you were simply give half truths and whole lies.
I wish modern day Africans would figure out how to stop the spread of AIDS in their countries.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:45 PM

799 posts, read 1,094,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
You don't have the ability to embarrass me.
Try me. Any claim you bring up I have debunked and I will do it again.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Try me. Any claim you bring up I have debunked and I will do it again.
You haven't debunked a thing. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

And I really wish you'd learn how to use the "quote" feature. But please - carry on. You're quite enlightening, albeit not in the way you probably think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies