Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 AM

651 posts, read 705,283 times

Advertisements

The left has learned that to come for all the guns just wont cut it. So now its catch phrases that are designed to be euphemistic. Sensible gun regulation, Gun safety, BS on that one. LMAO

We don't want your guns, we don't want to ban guns we don't want to take your guns. BS they want your ARs and AKs. They want your M11s, they want your over 10 rd mags. They want all of these things right now. Thats taking someones guns. Its like saying the Nazi's did not want to imprison people. Well not all people but some they sure did.

Once these guns are gone they will come for revolvers and shot guns, they will call scoped rifles sniper rifles and they are much too dangerous for the civilian population to own. They could take down a plane. LOL. Like the 50 cal just drops planes out of the sky. Don't they know how hard it was for someone with a 50 cal machine gun or Maw duce to drop a plane when they were rattling off 650 rounds a min from a waste gun at a plane that was several hundred feet away? Now they say it could drop a plane when you shoot at it from 30000 feet. LOL They don't understand you would have to aim a mile ahead of that plane in any hope of even coming close. How much energy the bullet would lose if it could even get there.
The left with the help of the knee jerk reaction of the gun owners who are falling for this crap are creating straw men.

As with the local gun shops that gouge us when they can, I will not be there when times are good and Walmart has a lot of stock, as at least Walmart did not gouge me when they did get ammo in. So too I am not going to be there for you gun people who were not for us, when they come for your single shot shot guns or over and unders. If they ban my ARs I am going to fight to have over and under shot guns banned. ********* if your not there for our ARs and AKs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Cool story, bro.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default That's quite a screed you posted there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
The left has learned that to come for all the guns just wont cut it. So now its catch phrases that are designed to be euphemistic. Sensible gun regulation, Gun safety, BS on that one. LMAO

We don't want your guns, we don't want to ban guns we don't want to take your guns. BS they want your ARs and AKs. They want your M11s, they want your over 10 rd mags. They want all of these things right now. Thats taking someones guns. Its like saying the Nazi's did not want to imprison people. Well not all people but some they sure did.

Once these guns are gone they will come for revolvers and shot guns, they will call scoped rifles sniper rifles and they are much too dangerous for the civilian population to own. They could take down a plane. LOL. Like the 50 cal just drops planes out of the sky. Don't they know how hard it was for someone with a 50 cal machine gun or Maw duce to drop a plane when they were rattling off 650 rounds a min from a waste gun at a plane that was several hundred feet away? Now they say it could drop a plane when you shoot at it from 30000 feet. LOL They don't understand you would have to aim a mile ahead of that plane in any hope of even coming close. How much energy the bullet would lose if it could even get there.
The left with the help of the knee jerk reaction of the gun owners who are falling for this crap are creating straw men.

As with the local gun shops that gouge us when they can, I will not be there when times are good and Walmart has a lot of stock, as at least Walmart did not gouge me when they did get ammo in. So too I am not going to be there for you gun people who were not for us, when they come for your single shot shot guns or over and unders. If they ban my ARs I am going to fight to have over and under shot guns banned. ********* if your not there for our ARs and AKs.
You'll be able to relax in a few months when this whole thing has simmered down and all that's happened is expanded background checks.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:47 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Name the congressmen who are threatening going door to door to take your guns.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:51 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Quote:
Who said any of that spew you accuse people on the left of?

Oh yeah, 3 sentences in to Godwins law. Already a failure.

Quote:
Firstly if you know what's going to happen in the future, why haven't you used your abilities to win the lottery...or see how silly this thread is?

Where the hell did the airplane crap come in? I would like to see who said anything about that.

Quote:
Other way around, considering you are assigning beliefs and statements to "the left" without sourcing any of it. Classic projection. You usually only see this when some one knows what they are doing is wrong, and hate it about themselves, so paste it on the world around them to have an external focus for their loathing.

All I see is some one who is scared and angry all the time expressing it in illogical ways.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:07 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You'll be able to relax in a few months when this whole thing has simmered down and all that's happened is expanded background checks.
The people of NY, CO and all the other states passing unconstitutional, anti-defense laws would disrespectfully disagree with you.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:12 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Name the congressmen who are threatening going door to door to take your guns.
Who said this?

Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The people of NY, CO and all the other states passing unconstitutional, anti-defense laws would disrespectfully disagree with you.

They're welcome to.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:48 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Who said this?
Banning all guns, the opening poster.

I want to know the name of the liberal lawmaker who wants to go door to door, seizing guns, or banning all guns.

Who has proposed this legislation?

Old 02-17-2013, 01:15 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Banning all guns, the opening poster.

No, he said a few guns and was specific....

lets recap.....

Quote:
No where in there does it say all guns.....just certain guns....

Quote:
I want to know the name of the liberal lawmaker who wants to go door to door, seizing guns, or banning all guns.
Where did the OP or ANYONE say this? Still waiting.

Quote:
Who has proposed this legislation?
Are you not keeping up with the news...

Here, and let me break it down for you:

Assault Weapons - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Now, it has been said, that the ban will not hurt certain gun, but here is the "catch all" paragraph...

Quote:
A semiautomatic rifle that has a fixed
magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10
rounds, except for an attached tubular device de
signed to accept, and capable of operating only with,
.22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
Any gun that can accept a 10 round magazine of larger, will be banned.

Listen, I know this bill will not get past anything, the point being that that damn bill is even being introduced, period. It's sad that people even think like that.

Think of it like this, people drive drunk, because people drive drunk and is against the law, all cars shall have a breathalyzer in the car before starting the engine....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies