Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 06:24 AM

651 posts, read 705,008 times

Advertisements

I agree that all news is not news but opinion pieces. Yes, Fox news included and maybe at the top of the heap. What MSNBC is for the left, Fox is for the right. You still have a brain and can think for yourself. You can filter out all that clap trap. I am liberal on many things and conservative on others. There is no party that is a one size fits all for me.

What does it hurt me if two men want to marry? What business is it of mine if some woman want to have some cells removed that is not a baby? What business is it of yours if I own and shoot an AR? We all live in a society not some grass hut we built in an island alone so a national health care system would be best for all people in that society. I don't need a military that has a foot print in some 200 lands. I don't think that people coming here illegal is a good thing. I don't believe in giving them a fast track to citizenship is right.

I can make my own decisions and don' t need some party to tell me how to think. I agree with Rachel Maddows that she should be able to marry who she wants, but not that she can tell me what gun I can own. I have a right that was addressed in the bill of rights to own a gun, she does not have a right written in the bill of rights to show she can marry Marry.

I don't need some bubble headed bleach blond from Fox telling me that Obamacare is evil. I think what is evil is a company making money on the health of others. I think we need a central government to do what company's can or should not do. Roads and bridges, health care and military, prisons and national parks, education and environment care. I also think that privacy and individual rights are important.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:25 AM

1,264 posts, read 1,551,471 times
Thankfully we had just enough of the population voting with their heads last November.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies