Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,884,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Those are all liberal wack job nut cases not conserves... Libers are always the most vile and violent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
What can I say Jack. It is the truth....

Almost any time there is a crime of violence it is a lefty drug wacko behind it.

Almost anytime there is rape there is a wacko lefty doing it.

Just face the facts 99% of the timemass murders are lefties who figure out that for all their lives they have been lied too, and once they find out bambi isn't a real deer and can;t talk these lefties need to go OFF somebody....

Occupy was full of street squaters with a brown thing coming out from under them...

Most of that was vile and violent...

Most WAR is started by lefty's FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama etc..

being vile and violent is what lefties do....

1 more coffee and i am out of here.... 7:43 running late but my bride can do that sometimes.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 AM

46,174 posts, read 26,880,522 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

So, where does this "far right" come from?

There was nothing in your link that would link this guy to being a rightie..

So, now every time shoots someone, or threatens some one they are automatically a far right nut job?

Pretty sad....but typical of this OP....

Old 02-23-2013, 05:53 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,884,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

So, now every time shoots someone, or threatens some one they are automatically a far right nut job?

I thought these pantie waist liberals thought righty's were all rich..

That "Collection' of weapons is worth maybe 250 bucks on a good day countin' the camo rags on the marlin.
The fact the fruit cake nut bag threatened these leftys poly tics almost makes sence since they are nuthin' but dirt bag red commies in the first lace and have taxed NY to death.

Cumokofv Senior was hated by leftys and rightys equally back in 1990 when he laid off the whole soviet NY red guard, and dumped wackos into the street by the thousands... This guy looks like he was one of them to me.

The poor guy is the video was worked over NY tax style I guess, but he for sure is no right wing anything.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:00 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,211,956 times
Quote:

You actually need to watch the video and listen to it too.

The man threatened numerous democrats and "Obama Followers" according to the report of the man's facebook page.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You actually need to watch the video and listen to it too.

The man threatened numerous democrats and "Obama Followers" according to the report of the man's facebook page.
Well, there you go thinking someone did not watch the video.....

Does that classify him as a rightie?

What about a Nazi? What if he lived in Alabama and did the same thing, and threatened the people of that state, would he still be a far right rightie?

You on the left want everything bad to be someone on the right, and make them a "far right nut job."

Because you people are wetting your panties every time someone says something stupid and ignorant, does not instantly qualify them as a person on the right....

Old 02-23-2013, 06:11 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,376,973 times
Quote:
When is the insanity going to end from the far right???

Yet another right wing extremist has been arrested after posting a hit list of democratic politicians he wished to assassinate.

Luckily he was arrested before he could pull off the heinous crimes, and was found to have a massive stockpile of weapons,..

Man Accused Of Threatening Governor Cuomo And Mayor Bloomberg Allegedly Owned Stockpile Of Weapons « CBS New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yet he killed 4 less people than, Chris Dormer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Oh yeah look at the "arsenal" a whole 2 guns! OHHHH scary
Quote:
Yet he killed 168 less people than, Timothy McVeigh.

I wonder if they took his guns? LOL!
The mans problem was he was more interested in running his mouth and acting big, than actually paying the ultimate price, to stop tyrannical government overtake.
Our founding fathers must have had enough and were not going to take it anymore. They must have had some big huge brass balls!

Old 02-23-2013, 06:16 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,211,956 times
Quote:
Well, there you go thinking someone did not watch the video.....

Does that classify him as a rightie?

What about a Nazi? What if he lived in Alabama and did the same thing, and threatened the people of that state, would he still be a far right rightie?

You on the left want everything bad to be someone on the right, and make them a "far right nut job."

Because you people are wetting your panties every time someone says something stupid and ignorant, does not instantly qualify them as a person on the right....
Well I've read many posts here on city-data of incensed righties concerning Obama, liberals and democrats, and the profile in this story fits. It is mostly the right wing nuts who are mad enough to to do what he did, threaten public officials. Tea party and so called conservatives have showed up to town hall meetings of Obama and other democrats toting guns before, usually liberals or lefties don't do these types of things.

Of course I expect right wing fanatics to be in denial and place blame outside of their party affiliations for these actions, that's natural.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Well I've read many posts here on city-data of incensed righties concerning Obama, liberals and democrats, and the profile in this story fits. It is mostly the right wing nuts who are mad enough to to do what he did, threaten public officials. Tea party and so called conservatives have showed up to town hall meetings of Obama and other democrats toting guns before, usually liberals or lefties don't do these types of things.

Of course I expect right wing fanatics to be in denial and place blame outside of their party affiliations for these actions, that's natural.
Of course you do, anything that has to do with a gun, it is automatically a right wing nut job, tea party toting redneck gun owner.

So, the people here on CD are all far right wing nut jobs? WOW, pretty bold....

You mean people obeying the law, by showing up with guns? Notice how NOBODY got hurt either....now did they....

The lies that come from the left to push an agenda are amazing....

Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,768,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What can I say Jack. It is the truth....

Almost any time there is a crime of violence it is a lefty drug wacko behind it.

Almost anytime there is rape there is a wacko lefty doing it.

Just face the facts 99% of the timemass murders are lefties who figure out that for all their lives they have been lied too, and once they find out bambi isn't a real deer and can;t talk these lefties need to go OFF somebody....

Occupy was full of street squaters with a brown thing coming out from under them...

Most of that was vile and violent...

Most WAR is started by lefty's FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama etc..

being vile and violent is what lefties do....

1 more coffee and i am out of here.... 7:43 running late but my bride can do that sometimes.
You can keep making up and repeating lies, but that doesn't make them the truth

Virtually every mass murderer and nutcase has been a right wing extremist. It's been found quite a few times and the #1 terror threat to america is from homegrown right wing extremists.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
You can keep making up and repeating lies, but that doesn't make them the truth

Virtually every mass murderer and nutcase has been a right wing extremist. It's been found quite a few times and the #1 terror threat to america is from homegrown right wing extremists.
Can you provide anything to back this up?

Doubtful.....

You keep makin up and repeating lies, but no matter how many times you say it, does not make it the truth..

So, run off and provide the data....and no, I'm not going to look up your data that is NOT there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies