Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 PM

468 posts, read 553,536 times

Advertisements

Very sad story, I hope ALL decent people speak up against this madness brewing in all mixed societies today. This has happened in the past to others & it started with incidents like this one.

BOY thought to be one of Britain’s youngest suicides found dead after months of jibes, says family | The Sun |News

Note the school is in Birmingham, an area flooded with Pakistani muslim immigrants and where muslim crimes such as the infamous sex grooming gangs, are committed and often covered by the traitorous Liberal scum of the Brit media. Note how The Sun refers to the students as "Asian". Most people in Britain think of Sikhs and Orientals when they hear 'Asian' and those groups I believe have expressed anger at the lack of clarity in media reports over things like this. Neither Sikhs, nonmuslim Indians nor Orientals were involved in any of the sex grooming gangs or other various crimes...just the Pakistani muslims.

Very sad for this poor boy & his family. The nerve of the school's head telling the parents they didn't have to send their son to the school...cold and indifferent to bullying. I wish the parents would've removed the boy though; might've saved him but they probably thought the school would protect him. They didn't even care. If it were whites bullying Pakistanis or blacks then lord all hell would've broken loose.

PS: before any braindead Lib accuses me of anything; I'm not white or racist, just very alarmed at how muslims are rapidly ruining Europe (& soon, other places) & gaining unbelievable power in the process. Also, this was a damn racist crime and should have gotten far more exposure than it did. Is it now acceptable to bully people for being white?

Last edited by OnlyCurious; 02-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Add explanation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 09:17 PM

In sort of related news, interesting how the Brit mainstream media insists on demonizing ANYONE who criticizes muslims or expresses a desire to avoid dangerous areas and strange people...because it's apparently racist to be concerned about Pakistanis raping your daughters and harassing your sons, or to want to avoid volatile cultures. I guess this is the only time potential migrants can be criticized.

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants | UK | News | Daily Express

Thing is, most of the comments weren't racist at all. Normal for decent people to want to avoid strange cultures. How stupid of the UKIP rep to say:

Quote:
“Britain prides itself on being a ­welcoming and tolerant society and it is only right that we demand people coming to live here adhere to those ­values.
"Yet here are people wanting to come to Britain clearly not wanting to integrate within our society, based upon their prejudices.
Why aren't those words used to describe muslims in general in the UK and across Europe? Or hell, just about anywhere they go?
I wonder who are the safer and more productive people, the people with a culture that doesn't transport one to the 14th Century? Pakistanis or Romanians?

Old 02-25-2013, 09:22 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
All this political correctness nonsense. When a child kills himself, how sad ... enough is enough.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:25 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
I notoce that the liberals are silent.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM

Oh don't worry Harrier they'll be here soon with their ad hom retorts, lazy intellectualisms, diversions and general illogical behaviour.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Oh don't worry Harrier they'll be here soon with their ad hom retorts, lazy intellectualisms, diversions and general illogical behaviour.
How Liberals Argue

Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,635 times
Stop giving them welfare and they will riot. Thing is they will burn down their own town. LOL

Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
What is an Oriental? I never heard of that group of people before.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisetheclown View Post
Stop giving them welfare and they will riot. Thing is they will burn down their own town. LOL
Yes, and dude...I LOVE your username. Pennywise still scares me!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
That poor kid. Are the parents sure it was because he was white and not just bullying? If the admins wouldn't do anything, I would have switched schools. They should sue the school district. How horrible for that little boy and his loved ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies