U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 02:45 PM

5,102 posts, read 5,979,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
What is going on in the far left in America? Far left "comedian" Bill Maher is ASSAULTED (I didn't see any weapons or attacks when I actually watched the program, as opposed to getting told about this by some wingnuts site)repeatedly on his live HBO TV show last week.

These people are 9/11 conspiracy theorists and they, like a handful of people who desperately need psychoanalysis, claim that Bush used a remote control to fly the planes into the WTC and then used bombs on others.

99.99% of sane and intelligent people realize and agree that 9/11 was an Islamic attack on innocent Americans. Even Bill Maher, a far, far left extremist "A far, far left extremist?"

Extremists are people that hyjack planes and fly them into buildings or blow abortion clinics or Federal buildings. Putting a comedian and talk show host in that category demonstrates a severe lack of knowledge, maturity and grasp of issues and history
knows that. He is actually sane.

But the nutcases on the radicalized far left keep attacking him on his show. So this happened more that Friday night? Other nights? I watch his show every week and he hadn't been interrupted - oh excuse me "attacked" on previous programs (though he discussed his how nuts he thought that group of people was) It got so bad that Bill himself got up and helped kicked one of the nutcases out.

Guys, I am not trying to defend Bill Maher here, I honestly do NOT agree or like Maher, but WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE FAR LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY????

Well the true anti-military establishment in this country is known to be far right groups who don't trust the government at all and form their own militias. Again these far right groups. Militias would also fall under "extreme."

The far left (far right) in this country has become so crazy, so radical that it will attack relentlessly anyone (even its own far left friends enemies) whom they disagree with. They care not for free speech or free religion or free thought (so true) . It is their way or... death?!? See Oklahoma City, Atlanta etc etc.

Scary stuff. Any thoughts???

Here is the video - YouTube - 9/11 Conspiracy Hecklers, Real Time with Bill Maher

Guys the extreme/radicalized far left in this country is dangerous and crazy right now, because they cannot stop Iraq, even if they elect their beloved Hillary. So the far left is enraged and is ready for blood. They are attacking everyone, even people who are slightly to the right of them!! You all better watch it....

I do not agree with the far left, but these guys are scary. No one in the far right is this insane and illogical. Someone will probably be killed by these left-wing loons soon....
----------
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 02:49 PM

223 posts, read 546,954 times
Must you scream and be incredibly shrill in all of your posts?

Also, do you know any other descriptive words beside "far-left" and "liberal?"

Contrary to what Sean Hannity and Glen Beck say - Not everyone who disagrees with you fits nice and neatly under those labels. Besides, I fear the wacko Christian Right (I mean WRONG) a HELLUVA lot more than some leftist with a conspiracy theory.

With that being said; yes, those who actually believe that 9/11 was pulled off by the govt. are incorrect, but that does not mean that the govt. did not see it coming and turned their eyes and ears as an excuse for a larger agenda.

Oh yea, Bill Maher is no leftist - he is what is known as a Libertarian and is actually FOR small government - as opposed to the so-called republican coservatives that are in charge now.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:26 PM

5,396 posts, read 7,068,718 times
Nirvana Guy, it appears you have caused some confusion with your terminology. For giggles could you provide a chart with whom you consider "Left", "Far Left", "Radical Left", "Dangerous Far Left", and "Extremist Far Left" along with your definitions of each term... for the rest of us to refer to and understand for future reference? Thank you!

Old 10-23-2007, 04:17 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,658,853 times
Bill Maher is not far left. He's not even liberal. He is a Libertarian.

Old 10-23-2007, 04:22 PM

1,352 posts, read 4,228,329 times
Well I'm far from insane and I know many people both well to do and some not so well to do that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. I don't think it's fair for you to label people just because you might not agree with what their thoughts or beliefs are.

BTW I like Bill Maher, LOL

Old 10-23-2007, 04:53 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,311,063 times
Hey Nirv Guy,
What are you doing watching a leftist like Bill Maher? Shouldn't you be watching some TV evangelist instead? Maybe god will punish you if watch Bill Maher again. Something to think about.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:33 PM

5,149 posts, read 7,219,890 times
My belief that 911 was not a conspiracy is based somewhat on the way the administration has planned and executed the Iraq debacle, the inaction on Hurricane Katrina. They're too incompetent to have masterminded and pulled off a 911.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:49 PM

433 posts, read 1,409,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
Not everyone in 9/11 conspiracy circles are liberals. You'll also find plenty of far-right skinheads, survivalists, neo-fascists, and similar with those same views.

It's interesting you would say that. Both the Neo-Nazis and the Skinheads are against both Bush and the Iraq war, like Liberals!

Old 10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
PPG

508 posts, read 1,318,681 times
This thread = . I guess they don't teach american education in the bible, the only book that some people read. Labels belong on canned goods in the supermarket. I guess to the OPoster everyone has something written on their forheads. I don't think it's very christian like to name call and label, but I guess it depends on which bible you are reading from.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:26 PM

294 posts, read 399,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
#1, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are probably 50/50 split "leftwing nuts" vs. "rightwing nuts."

more left wing

#2, Bill Maher is not "far far left." A little left of center and a social libertarian, yes... but "far far left"? Not even close.

um ok, i would say maybe far left but not a little left of center
i think clinton managed to burn up the few remianing right wing nuts at waco
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies