Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 PM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is it child abuse or neglect to let your kid do this?
I would say a very gross case of neglect. Not so much the money, but the kid singing about all of that vile stuff. It's disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 05:06 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Lil Poopy...LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
For the vast majority, nice cars, nice houses, nice lifestyle.
I highly doubt they are investing their money in an IRA, a 401k, or a variety of stocks and or commodities. They are more than likely spending their money on trinkets and other crap. Over/under on poverty is 10 years.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:26 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would say a very gross case of neglect. Not so much the money, but the kid singing about all of that vile stuff. It's disgusting.
For some reason you guys have thin skin when it comes to rappers. If it makes you feel better, consider him an actor. No one considered having the little girl star in Aliens or the little girl star in Exorcist as child abuse. It's just words, most of them inconsequential. It's definitely not "gross neglect." Get over yourselves.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Lil Poopy...LOL.

I highly doubt they are investing their money in an IRA, a 401k, or a variety of stocks and or commodities. They are more than likely spending their money on trinkets and other crap. Over/under on poverty is 10 years.
If he buys a million dollar house, he can always sell that when he get's poor. I known a lot of washed out actors, musicians, athletes and none of them were ever truly poor.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:35 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
America's values are declining. Even the Oscars were singing about seeing female body parts and naming the women.. and the liberal hollywood crowd says they are for women.. what a farce.. seeing our children being used with sexual content is disgraceful. . Americans laugh at this stuff... they are being desensitized by TV , youtube, any way to promote secular godless no value system..They are brainwashing the generations coming up with garbage to feed on.And tne worse part is, nothing is shameful today..and no out cry that the standards are gone .. America doesn't stand up for anything today.. the liberal media has no shame. Americans just keep watching it soaking it up like a sponge.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
For some reason you guys have thin skin when it comes to rappers. If it makes you feel better, consider him an actor. No one considered having the little girl star in Aliens or the little girl star in Exorcist as child abuse. It's just words, most of them inconsequential. It's definitely not "gross neglect." Get over yourselves.
I wouldn't put my child through that. Most of the rap music I see out there today in the mainstream is foul. Rapping about pimping, selling drugs, and murdering other people, and glorifying it. Think about how that kid might grow up. So I have a thin skin. So what?

Old 02-25-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't put my child through that. Most of the rap music I see out there today in the mainstream is foul. Rapping about pimping, selling drugs, and murdering other people, and glorifying it. Think about how that kid might grow up. So I have a thin skin. So what?
Like most kids who listen to rap only richer and more famous.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Like most kids who listen to rap only richer and more famous.
I never said that. But we aren't talking about rich kids. We are talking about THIS particular case.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
I never said that. But we aren't talking about rich kids. We are talking about THIS particular case.
Yup, his father is trying to ensure his son becomes rich.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:25 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Quote:
I'm sure if you could have your kid makes millions you wouldn't bat an eyelash at him rubbing against some girl, or singing about drugs or whatever. You're setting him up for the rest of his life with all the money he could need. You can save your morals for something more important than saying 'naughty' things.
So in your mind prostitution is OK.
Or is this just OK because they're black?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies