Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 03:18 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,431,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Full Faith and Credit clause, something YOU have yet to read and understand.
Obama's birth certificate can be challenged, especially after the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department has found the document to be a forgery. Full Faith and Credit sounds nice and fancy to you but we do not just go about blindly accepting full faith and credit without analyzing the alleged birth certificate. His alleged birth certificate needs to be proved and admitted as evidence in a court of competent jurisdiction. Such having been done, the court would give the birth certificate full faith and credit and subsequent courts would also give that court’s judgment res judicata effect if proven authentic. In order to invoke the full faith and credit clause, Obama would have to present a valid birth certificate to the court. He has chosen not to do that so it can have a attestation done to it by court appointed forensic independent document experts. Obama wants to steer clear of the Full Faith and Credit clause.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:24 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,431,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

I've been working with PDF documents (scanning and CREATING them from scratch, through Quark Express, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) for nearly 20 years. And I tested the exact process with my own Hawaii COLB when the first claims of "layers" appeared on the net 4 years ago.
No you haven't done such a thing. Quit stating lies and deception. You are not a expert in detecting forgeries compared to trained law enforcement officers who have.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:04 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,333,199 times
The thing that proves it is a fake to me and that someone in their 20's altered the document, is the word African in the race box.

Black Americans were not called African Americans in 1961. Political correctness had not made it way into mainstream, by a few decades.

To be a correct document from the time it was suppose to have been made, The box would have said NEGRO

Old 02-26-2013, 06:07 AM

22,230 posts, read 17,779,642 times
Birthers are still at it? How funny!

Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Birthers are still at it? How funny!

Hey bob,

Explain the word AFRICAN, used in 1961, before the civil rights movement.

Explain away.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:35 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,013,711 times
At this point, arguing with birthers is like beating one's head against the wall. You get just about as much enjoyment out of it, as they're that dumb.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
At this point, arguing with birthers is like beating one's head against the wall. You get just about as much enjoyment out of it, as they're that dumb.

I don't know if I'm a birther. I just want the truth. And the truth is, in 1961, African was not used on any birth certificate. Before the civil rights movement, I know for a fact, it would have said NEGRO in that box.

Can you debate that, or just call someone a birther, and then call them dumb.
I have to ask. Is this about justice or just control?

Old 02-26-2013, 07:14 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,424,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't know if I'm a birther. I just want the truth. And the truth is, in 1961, African was not used on any birth certificate. Before the civil rights movement, I know for a fact, it would have said NEGRO in that box.

Can you debate that, or just call someone a birther, and then call them dumb.
I have to ask. Is this about justice or just control?
Control.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:18 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,511,513 times
Oh my God! can a meteor please crash unto the "birthers" already?

Old 02-26-2013, 07:19 AM

29,927 posts, read 18,486,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
This is simply amazing. Savannah Guthrie didn't realize that the picture she took (She was the only reporter allowed to) of Barack Obama's birth certificate on April 27, 2011 would exploit the document as a created fake as it is easily explained here.

Liberal Reporter Helps Prove Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Altered - YouTube

Savannah Guthrie original photo of Obama's birth certificate at WH press conference.

I think that Obama is probably not a US citizen, which is why he has so desperately concealed his college transcripts. Those transcripts, when he is out of office, will suddenly appear, having been altered.

We have an out of control tyrant in the Oval Office who feels he is above the law of the land. The only shocking thing is that liberals ignore all of his inconsistencies and illegal acts, simply because he is a liberal. Isn't it odd that one would sacrifice personal freedom and liberty for one man? I guess that is what they call fascism, which is the new liberalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies