Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 AM

651 posts, read 702,968 times

Advertisements

The left knows they can not win if they tell the truth. If you say we want to ban a gun or group of guns then it will not play with the people. If you say we want gun safety or to stop gun violence.

Liberals are trying to make it sound as if they are pro gun like the court fool Biden otherwise known as two shots Biden. They say as Giffords and Biden and others have done, I own a gun. I shoot, I have a gun for self defense I believe in the second amendment. Its not real and it only is a device to make people think well they really don't want to take my guns.

Yes they do. Any other read on it is total BS. Feinstein had her bill to ban guns being worked on a year before Sandy Hook. This is not a reaction to a shooting rather its using the tragedy to get something they have wanted all along.

If you GOs who think that I don't use a 30 round mad or AR I don't really care, think that the Feinsteins don't have a plan in their desk or being worked on now to take away or limit shotguns and scoped [deadly sniper] rifles your crazy.

Once the ARs and AK have been banned, there is not going to be a buffer that will take the hit before your guns are attacked. Once they have you down to a double barrel shotgun and why do you think all the language on "double barreled shotguns" is all about anyways? Its a conditioning they think will make it easier on you when thats all they are going to allow you to have.

Get real gun owners. Don't listen to the lies of those who say they own guns but just want some "common sense" [another BS term that is a euphemism for gun confiscation] gun laws. They hate guns, they hate people who shoot, hunt and have the idea of self defense as a right.

Look at Wisconsin, where the Democrats are so absorbed in their anti gun crap, they proposed a law that would outlaw all soft point or hollow point ammo, and there by creating a conflict with the law that says you can not use FMJ ammo hunting. You would either break the law either way you went.

Face it the democrats do not know which end of the gun the bullet comes out of, they don't care. They Will educate themselves just enough to try to get the bans they want.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 AM

12,258 posts, read 6,417,285 times
Only gun fondler`s are qualified to discuss gun control?

Old 02-26-2013, 06:45 AM

46,177 posts, read 26,894,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Only gun fondler`s are qualified to discuss gun control?

What's up with the left and sexual orientation when it comes to talking about guns?

Cannot discuss it, so I'll just respond with ignorance....

Old 02-26-2013, 06:57 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,594,003 times
Default Gun control

IMHO gun control is the ability to identify a LEGITIMATE target and the skill to HIT IT with the first shot.

The core of liberal belief is there is NEVER a LEGITIMATE reason to KILL a human being and the conservative belief is a person has an absolute RIGHT to use deadly violence to PROTECT THEMSELVES AND OTHERS from a DEADLY assault.

I may be a political and fiscal liberal but I am also a realist and understand that there are some people that need to be killed to stop them from harming others. We have not eliminated violent criminality from humanity and are not likely to ever do so. In the meantime, before humanity is perfected (?), we are all in danger and require the means to defend, with deadly force, ourselves, our families and, sometimes, perfect strangers. That is why ordinary citizens need to be armed with reliable firearms. They need to be able to stop an assault with DEADLY force. That is not pretty but it is real.

CAPS for emphasis.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
IMHO gun control is the ability to identify a LEGITIMATE target and the skill to HIT IT with the first shot.

The core of liberal belief is there is NEVER a LEGITIMATE reason to KILL a human being and the conservative belief is a person has an absolute RIGHT to use deadly violence to PROTECT THEMSELVES AND OTHERS from a DEADLY assault.

I may be a political and fiscal liberal but I am also a realist and understand that there are some people that need to be killed to stop them from harming others. We have not eliminated violent criminality from humanity and are not likely to ever do so. In the meantime, before humanity is perfected (?), we are all in danger and require the means to defend, with deadly force, ourselves, our families and, sometimes, perfect strangers. That is why ordinary citizens need to be armed with reliable firearms. They need to be able to stop an assault with DEADLY force. That is not pretty but it is real.

CAPS for emphasis.
I`m fine with all of that but for the thousanth time,no one is proposing to leave anyone defenseless. Please don` tell us what the "core of liberal belief" is. A true political liberal doesn`t stereotype.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
I`m fine with all of that but for the thousanth time,no one is proposing to leave anyone defenseless. Please don` tell us what the "core of liberal belief" is. A true political liberal doesn`t stereotype.
More lies. You try to mitigate the gun ban. But we are leaving you double barreled shot guns and revolvers and as Uncle Joe said just shoot a few rounds out your back door and its all better. Its a lie. You and your ilk know you can not win by saying you want to take all guns away. So you try separating or dividing gun owners and conquering that way.

You know that there are a lot of gun owners who do not like or shoot ARs AKs and the like. So you think if you can make us weaker you can pick off the so called black guns and then when that is gone like the man in a cage with a lion, after he eats that last steak you threw him, don't think for a min. when thats gone you are not on the menu.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
More lies. You try to mitigate the gun ban. But we are leaving you double barreled shot guns and revolvers and as Uncle Joe said just shoot a few rounds out your back door and its all better. Its a lie. You and your ilk know you can not win by saying you want to take all guns away. So you try separating or dividing gun owners and conquering that way.

You know that there are a lot of gun owners who do not like or shoot ARs AKs and the like. So you think if you can make us weaker you can pick off the so called black guns and then when that is gone like the man in a cage with a lion, after he eats that last steak you threw him, don't think for a min. when thats gone you are not on the menu.
Nope.No lies. No gun confiscation has been proposed despite what your crystal ball is telling you.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:34 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,594,003 times
Default Liberals don't steriotype?

Liberals don't stereotype? Get real. I have many liberal friends and their ability to stereotype is nearly as well developed and any RWNJ. What I stated was the core of liberal belief is based on direct observation. Many, but not all, do indeed believe that killing a human is completely wrong. I will use violence to defend me, my family and my friends from violent assault. I deeply resent anyone trying to limit the tools I may use to do this.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:43 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,020,651 times
Why would any sane person discuss guns with liberals. They have no clue about guns, just what there handlers have told them.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Nope.No lies. No gun confiscation has been proposed despite what your crystal ball is telling you.
Feinsteins bill would make it so your a prisoner in your own home. In that I mean you would be allowed in some cases to keep your gun but you would have to turn it in and would not be allowed to sell it, or give it away and if you died it would have to be confiscated by the authorities. That is a way of confiscation over time. Missouri and other states are proposing out right confiscation or you have to move the magazine and or gun out of state. More ways they use to try to say lies like you are spewing that there is no confiscation being proposed. I would have a small bit of respect for you if you just would admit you wanted to take at least some guns away from private owners.

If this were not the case, if you did not want to take guns away, at lest some kinds of guns, then why would you propose banning sales and manufacture of them? If you and your ilk did not think that we as citizens should not own them why would you and the Feinsteins of the world put out legislation that would stop manufacture and transfer of them? Its counter-intuitive and your out right lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies