Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2013, 12:03 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,679,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This thread is dedicated to Barack Obama's blatant, willful lies. I encourage conservatives to list their Favorite Barack Obama Lie and Falsehood™, and I implore liberals to defend those lies and their incessant, unwavering support for the Liar-In-Chief.

I'll start:

"My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years." - Barack Obama

Factcheck.org

He's a politician.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2013, 12:03 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
So politicians breaking campaign promises is some new thing because melanin is involved?
Carter and GHW Bush both broke campaign promises, and they were punished at the booth for it. Obama has blatantly lied (even Clintonesque right to our faces), reversed positions on a dime, broken more promises than kept, and he was rewarded for it.

Yes, melanin is the only viable excuse... unless you'd prefer to blame mass insanity.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:35 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Did you really try hard? Honestly?

Was your mind completely open? Honestly?

It's ok, this is anonymous, let it all out!

Yes, it was. I wasn't a fan of McCain either. But after the frist election, I looked at it said ok, let's see what happens. Then his and the nutty left opened fire on my Nation with the worst policies ever. They blew it. The hell with the entire dimwit democratic party. The damage they have done to my Country is obscene and disgusting. They are the enemy with in that needs to be eliminated. THey support violating the Constitution all to support the worst, most communistic person to ever stink up the Whitehouse. That made these idiots my enemy

Old 08-11-2013, 11:39 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
When you see Obama on the news look at those idiots in the background.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
"If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance. Period"

Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
YUP IT WAS CLEARLY WHAT THE SHEEP WANTED TO HEAR..... It was what fooled them..... THEY DIDNT L00K FURTHER WHICH IS SAD......

Old 11-12-2013, 09:04 PM

775 posts, read 1,259,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Unbelievable. You actually believe that Barack Obama could not have abstained from telling lies? He has no control of himself, his mouth, his thoughts, his mind, his speeches?

LOL

How many excuses will you make for this President before you realize your ideology is stained beyond repair?

LOL
O.M.G.

I can't believe there are people out there who think like this.

He must be waiting on pins and needles for some of that Obama money

Old 11-12-2013, 09:24 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
At least he's honest, some people can't offer that. Romney and Obama governed very similar, your hatred for Obama has clouded your judgement and has prevented you from seeing the truth.

Your love for Obama has clouded your judgment and has prevented you from seeing the truth.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I think all Presidents - and I mean ALL presidents - make promises and pledges they cannot keep.

No, Obama is not a liar.

Not anymore than George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight D. Eisenhower, or Bill Clinton.

Liar? Richard M. Nixon ... now there was a liar! A liar with a capital "L" ...

"Promises & pledges" not kept are one thing, not good, but an outright liar is something else.

That something else is Obama.
Saddest part is that he is current in the here & now, not history.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
I'm not singling out politicians, as that's a trap where they'd be all 'FOMG BUT THE THRED IS 'BOUT OBAMAZ', completely missing the point of "We're not excusing the fact that he's a liar, but the fact that his condition of a liar is to be expected with the post he's in, since everyone who has manned that post or is in a similar job has lied."

A behavior of less than reputable should never be just passed off as expected.

We deserve better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies